• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Introduction Thread

K.V.Raman

I am Raman based in Hyderabad. I am native of Bikshandarkoil, Near Trichy.
I belong to Mazhanattu brahacharnam subsect married to a Vadamaal girl.

My kula daivam is Thinniyam.

I am blessed with twin daughters and a son.

I am working as a Mathematics Teacher and also involved in Faculty Training and Recruitment with a company into pre entrance training institute called T.I.M.E.

I am an ardent listerner of CARNATIC MUSIC.
I have travelled around Tamizh nadu, with lots of spiritual inclination in Tamizh mozhi and our Brahminical Traditions.

I can read and write Tamizh. Recently I read a book by Kalki called Thyaga Boomi. This inspired me on the Tanjavur dialect and Agraharam tradition.s

Very glad to be a part of TAMIL BRAHMINS. I admire our traditions, but at the same time I do not denounce or demean other traditions.

I am a bit liberal, but i appreciate and admire our culture.

Hope the members of TAMIL BRAMHINS would like my entry.

K.V.Raman
0----------------->+00
(Vazhiyave Vazhiyave engal Tamizh Brahmanargal anaivarum vazhiy)

Dear All,
Namaskaram

I'm joined this great community of Brahmins...
Very glad to find forum for the Brahmins who are living out side of India.Currently I work and live in UAE

I am Swaminathan, new member, happy to join this forum, as a true brahmin.
I heard about this site through my neighbour and I am very happy to see all the contents of this site.

I plan to visit this site very often to listen to our great Carnatic music as well as devotional songs in which I have great taste.

Thank u

hi every BRAHMIN. i am a new member to this community. i m proud to be a brahmin.

I like the following words quoted in the welcome note of this site.

Our aim is simple. we want to provide a stage for Tamil Brahmins scattered across the globe to interact, network and interface with one another.

Through this website we aim to bring the Tamil Brahmin Community together and build on the success of various Individuals and channelise them towards a stronger, modern and forever evolving community.:grouphug::tea:

Namaskarams To All

I am Neelakantha Sharma.
I am a Rigveda Ghanapathi & studied Nyaya shastra,
In My Home Four Generations Are all Ghanapaties.
My Native Place is Tiruchirappalli.
Currently Studying Meemamsa Shastra Under Dr. Devadatta patil in Pune.

I am Really Happy to Join on Tamilbrahmins Forum

Introduction from rvaidyanathan

Hello to all the members of Tamil Brahmins.com
I am proud to be a member of this group.I am native of North Arcot district and residing at Chennai-Hi to everybody.

I have joined hand with you all

Dear Gents/Ladies

I am proud to be a member of my community.
Few lines about me is as below.
I have born in Tirutanni, schooling at Trivellore, college at Chennai. Presently my family is at Madippakkam - Chennai and i am having one son studying in Anna University - Chennai.
I was serving for L&T ECC Group till 2007 and presently working in Abudhabi - UAE.
You may contact me for help at any time.
Eventhough i may not post any message future, i got practice to visit the website regularly.
Thanks and best regards,

RRamesh
Abudhabi

I am also from the same district

I am proud to be a member of this group.I am native of North Arcot district and residing at Chennai-Hi to everybody.

Dear R Vaidyanathan

I am also from the same district. I would like be in touch with you and try to meet you when i come to chennai.

R Ramesh
Abudhabi - UAE

:cheer2:

Introduceing myself

Hai Tamil Brahmins

I am Pichumani Iyer from trichy district.

This website is a very very useful for our community's unity. The younger generation will join in this. We can find out every brahmin through this site.

Thanks
G. PICHUMANI IYER

Introduction

Namaskarams to all.

I was brought up completely in Bangalore, though I trace my roots to villages Pranjeri and Gangai kondan (fathers side) and Karungulam (mothers side) in tirunelveli. Innumerable visits to Kadayam, Ambasamudram and kalllidaikuruchi have made these my second home town.

I joined this forum to interact with elders and experts on brahminical ideas and thoughts.

Kashi

Res.rvaidyanathan sir
namaskaram
i am sundarji from mandakalatur. polur distg. north arcot dist.
very happy and welcome to this forum. In this forum alrfeady a north arcot group was creatged only for north arcot dist sampradayam and their views because this days many north arcot people fortg3et their sampradayam .please join that group and share yourf views about our sampradayam
thank you sir. ple inform which village u r
arunachalesvaraya namah

Introduction

Just joined as a Member. I am from Chennai and am aged 55 years. Voluntarily retired. Not of good means. Hand to mouth existance. Wish to perform pithru kadan at Allahabad, Varanasi, Gaya. Whom to contact, where to stay, what will be the cost, how many days to stay ? Must see all temples in Varanasi, have holy dip at Allahabad and Varanasi, visit the Ghats and visit Gaya. Can someone guide me with the cheapest cost available (at my email : [email protected])

Hi people

I am Shubha, doing a PhD in Bangalore and married to a wonderful person called Balakrishnan. I learned about this forum when I as searching for articles on significance of "poonal" and happened to bump into a very informative thread on the same. I am glad to have joined this forum....

Hai,greetings to all members of TamilBrahmins.com.

I am happy to be associated with allthe members .I am a retired professor of Mathematics from St.Thomas College,Thrissur,Kerala.I extend my heartfelt greetings and best wishes to you all for a happy New Year.

Thank you.:eek:hwell:

I am a Tamil being considered a Brahmin through my proud parentage. Worked for Foundry industry all my life for hecking and retired to see my both children well read, well placed and married too with the Grace of God and Blessings of friends and relatives like you..Retired and trying to live like a Brahmin ...Present interests are on religion and getting to know more about our leniage and past glories only.

Latest ads

Back