• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

My namaskarams to all the members.
I, Narayanswamy,a native of Kallidaikurichi,Tirunelveli in Tamilnadu ,worked as AGM in Larsen& Toubro and retired in 2005. I am settled in Bangalore.
I am really thrilled to note that our community has such a blog and members united for common cause.
Through this site , I hope to gather more friends , learn more And try my best to helpin various activities.
Thanks

chandramoulijk

Greetings to all.
I am Chandramouli, aged 41 Years, (15.8.1968) residing in Chennai for the past 20Years. Started my career as a Textile diploma Engineer for more than a decade at Chennai and had shifted my career slowly to IT Industry while developing my skillsets and qualifications. Presently in the IT Infrastructure Consulting Industry as a Business Head. I have came to know about the activities of TamilBrahmins.com and the services of Sri. Swaminatha Sharma towards the betterment of our community last Sunday at Chennai's Swayamvaram. This is the first time I have ever attended a Swayamvaram as a candidate looking out for a compatible life partner to realise the values of Human Life as a Brahmin.

I am really happy to see the Service Oriented approach of the team and their Services.

Namaskarams,
Chandramouli

hi seniors,

thankyou for accepting me as member and I am 57 years old Ramkrishnan from Karur Trichy. I studied at Thiruvallur RBCCC and came to Karur in 1980. I have two daughters Priya and shanthi married and they are also at Karur. I love carnatic music, but dont know carnatic music. I like to have deep dicuss about vedha and ethics.

Last edited:
Hi all.,

About me :-

I'm Vijay Krishna ,basically from chennai.I work onboard merchant ship as third officer.

@Tamil Brahmins :-

Online brahmin community was my long time hunt.:D.Got it now !

Thats it for now.See you all in threads ;-)

Introduction

Hello everybody,
I have been visiting this site frequently but never thought of introducing myself, til now. i feel you are doing noble service through this site, and though i have not made any personal contacts with any of the moderators i wish to give them a pat on their shoulders for the good work.
Regarding myself, I am Dr.Ramachandran, my wife Dr.Sitalakshmi. and we are 'running' a small hospital in Urakam, Thrissur Dt. named DEVIKRIPA HOSPITAL. Urakam is on Thrissur Irinjalakkuda / Kodungallur road and you can see the statue of Urakathamma blessing all passing by on the front of the hospital. We are blessed with 2 sons, (high-schoolers) and my good old mother is here staying with us, and taking care of all of us. My mother, P.K.PONNAMMAL, hails from Koduvayoor village Palakkad, and her father was P.M.KRISHNA IYER an school teacher of the yore. And my father late P.L.Hariharan of Peruvemba Palakkad was in Kerala PWD and retired as Assistant Executive Engineer way back in 1975.
My wife is from Trivandrum her father late V.Ananthanarayanan, was officer in Indian Bank and retired from Bangalore. Her mother also Sitalakshmi is daughter of late Venkitakrishna Sastrikal a Sanskrit scholar who was in Kanchi Madom for nearly 15 years , till his death.
Well this is quite big introduction.
regards,
Dr.Ramachandran. (ramsita)

nathan4165

Vanakkam,
I'm Nithiyananthan V.K.Suppiah from Penang,Malaysia attached with Intel Penang.I came across tamilbrahmin.com while searching for vinayagar related mantras etc.As I can see here,most of you are Indians with wide knowledge on Hinduism,meanwhile i'm a beginner as I would describe myself. Would like to get more informations on hinduism in general & vinayagar in particular.:D

krishnamurthy

A warm welcome to you all by Krishna Murthy, T N.

I am a senior Manager working for a nationalised bank and wish to join you all and mix with you all well.

I have 3 sons and we are on the pursuit of a suitable alliance for my eldest son Shyamnarayan whoe profile an be viewed from TM 1041336 we are VAdama iyers Kousigam with Uthiradam I padam ashis birth star born on 19th June 1981 at 9.55 pm at Chennai. If any suitable alliance is with you please arrange to send the same. with regards to all of yuou..

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team[/QUOTE]

Dear to all,
My name is Rajan Ramakrishanan Iyer, native of palghat, presently working in Mumbai in a private firm. I came to know this Tamil Brahmin web site through my relative so i thought its very good to share some things which i am doing quite some year. From my childhood i use to draw and make sketches, like that my interest increased and i started doing Lord Ganesha sketches in different and various forms whatever comes in my mind or immagination, i made my mind to do more lord ganesha sketches as my team. So my sketches increased day by day, so i started laminating all my sketches so that whenever there is possibility to show to different people it will be nice to carry without any problem. Since i am in mumbai presently so i got some chance to display my sketches during Ganesh festival as well as during some religious programm. Some of my friends and relative want to show to different people so they gave an idea to create an blog for my sketches, so i made one blog by name (ww.rajandraws.wordpress.com)

I do as an hobby not as professional, so my sketches increased to colour as well as glass paintings
I request to you to visit my blog and you can leave your valuble comment in it.
Also if there is any any for any display show during any functions or religious programm, please mail to me i will make my arrangement to show all my sketches.

regards

Rajan Iyer

Hello everyone,
I am a new member just joined. Though I am more of a science buff I am now drawn towards Hindu religion and I see no other forums is as good as the one created for Brahmins!

Hai Everybody, I am Uma from Coimbatore. New Member of TM.com

Hai everybody I am Uma Sivaram from Trivandrum and settle in Coimbatore......

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  5. Advertisements

-Tamilbrahmins.com team[/QUOTE]

Introducing myself

Hello to the community members.I was born and brought up in Kerala. My parents were already in Bombay. So, I proceeded to Bombay after my education. Retired last year after putting in 38 years of service.

Last edited:
Hello

iam lakshmi

i kept checking the site myself for various recepies etc.

please can you all share with me the design of iyer tali

regards
lakshmi

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  5. Advertisements

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Hi All,

This is sukumar here and I am happy to know about this website. It's proud to be a Brahmin and we all should have a strong bond with in our community. I am native of Tanjore district and presently live in Mumbai. You are welcome to get in touch with me via my mail id. [email protected]

HELLO COMMUNITY FOLKS. THIS IS GOPALAKRISHNAN.R
working in CTS. I am 29 years old and looking for a pretty
fair and working girl. She must be friendly, affectionate,
and have family attachment.

Thanks and with kind regards
___
Yours GOPALAKRISHNAN.R, B.E. MBA
Regn. No. T 1476

hi all

This is magesh(id sahasra My daughter). Born and brought up in chennai and been in all over south india speaks five launguages.I am very proud to be a brahmin.

magesh

velum mayilum enrum thunai

Dear all

It is nice to be here.

God bless
A warm welcome to all new members...

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  5. Advertisements

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Latest ads

Back