• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

s5surya

Hello everybody,
I am happy to be a part of Tamilbramins and would like to listen to the views of the members and would like to express my humble views for the sake of better understanding of the subject, particularly religion, rituals etc.
Regards
Balachandran:attention:
dear brother

a great welcome to you ! All wishes are with you for ever

Hello TB Team
Congrats. I feel proud to join in this team. I wish for every success in this forum.
chandra sankaran and sankaran pattabiraman

narilion

Intro mess

Namaskarams to one & all.
I am glad that this site has been refurbished and now sports a brand new look . I look forward for healthy discussions and views in this site so as to guide the younger generation and wish all success in all their endeavours.
Narasimhan.

Hi, I am K.S.SRINIVASAN. I joined this forum recently and I enjoy browsing the site. My namaskarams to all the members of the forum. I would be happy if any one of you can help me with the amavasya tarpam procedure.

Namaskaram

I just joined this Forum after reading about a brief mention of this site on Adyar Times.

Best wishes to all

Sridhar Kalyanasundaram

Hi! I am registered as Gadhisunu8 on this forum Tamilbrahmins.com.I do not remember how I came to know of this site.May be a search for shlokas brought me here. I am working in a PSU located in Bangalore. My interests are The Vedas esp. the study of the Veda Bhashyams od sAyaNa and Bhatta Bhaskara. I have some proficiency in Sanskrit, and if God wills I would like to study the TattirIya Samhita under a Guru. A possible is relocating to Bangalore, so I may join him. I live in RR Nagar BLR. research in The Vedas is my main interest. While there are a lot of works by great Acharyas in the theological content of the Vedas including the Upanishads, I am looking for secular knowledge content where we have at present only Bharati Krishna Tirtha Maharaja- erstwhile Sankaracharya of Goverdhan Mutt Puri- on Vedic Mathematics. My thinking is on similar lines. Let me see where I end up. It is an arduous task.
Gadhisunu-the 8 after my name is a typo which is now incorrectible- means Son of Gadhi = Vishwamitra. Well Vishwamitra is not my Gotra-mine is Bharadwaja- but I like the passion of Vishwamitra in accomplishing tasks. I think this intro is sufficient

jagsiva

hai iam sivakumar

its a great pleasure to be a member of this community and this site

keep the globe to look at us by telling this our sri kanchi sankaracharyar words

"sarva loga sukinobavanthu"

Introduction

Hi fellow members of this site
Pranaam to you all. I am T. N. Krishnan, a middle aged Vaishnavite, hailing from Chingleput district, presently employed in Chennai.
I heard about this site from Google when I was trying to find out sites on Brahmin community.
I like devotional music and discourses. I hope to be a regular participant in various discussions that take place in this site.
Adiyen
Krishnan

Nothing fails like prayer

Hello to all members of Tamil Brahmins.com I am Sumathi Ravi and would like to share my views from now onwards to everyone. I am doing home made food products business.

thank you

eskay1947

Hello!

Hello all!

I am a retired banker:wof:!

We hail from Coimbatore, settled down in Pune for over 4 decades:rain:!

I am interested in listening to music, brain games(?) and travel.

More of me later.

Before I end, I would like you to see the attachment.

Attachments

kunjuppu

greetings all newcomers.

just don't join and forget about this forum. or only view the posts.

jump in and join the discussions. start some topic of interest or stuff that you would like to discuss.

hope to hear more from all of you.

thank you.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.