• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

It is really great to know about people from all walks of life and living in several parts of this globe! I am Kannan living in Bangalore since 1995. Our Native is Tanjore - Thiruvaiyar. My schooling and college education happened at T B Dam and Hospet. I am currently a Consultant Company Secretary at Bangalore. Swamimalai was the favourite of my father Swaminathan (late). Arulmighu Siruvachur Madhurambal is our family deity. God be with you.
All the best.

Hearty welcome to our Forum.
"VALUE HAS A VALUE ONLY IF ITS VALUE IS VALUED”
எல்லோரும் இன்புற்றிருக்க நினைப்பதுவே அல்லாமல் வேறொன்று அறியேன் பராபரமே
Ellorum Inbutrirukka Ninaippathuve Allaamal Verondru Ariyen Paraparame !
Excepting to think and act for the well being of all beings, I don’t know anything else !

With kind best personal regards & Good Luck to you/all your family members
S. Ganghaadharan

Hearty welcome to our Forum.

Excepting to think and act for the well being of all beings, I don’t know anything else !

S. Ganghaadharan

Hearty welcome to our Forum and enjoy our friendship.

S. Ganghaadharan

Namaskaram!

I am Lavanya Ravishankar. Born in Palani brought up in Maharashtra and Bengal as father was in Central Railways and had a transferable job. Basically belong to Trichinapalli from father's side and from mother's side from Mannargudi. My maternal grandfather was a Station master so even they kept moving in Tamilnadu, so in short led a gypsy life. A true Indian at heart. I am a teacher, editor, writer, singer and like to paint when I am in the mood.

Lavanya Ravi

I am VN Balakrishna. Senior journalist. Though brought up in Hyderabad I live in Ahmedabad for the past 30 years. Interested in carnatic music and writing. Tamilbrahmins seems to be a good site for those who wish to stay touch with their roots. My mail is [email protected]

I am a Middle Group Brahmin hailing from Tamil Nadu. But, at present I am not in Tamil Nadu. I am retired from my service. I have been doing my Nitya Karmanushtanam and doing special poojas on special days. These have been started by me after my retirement age. Otherwise, although I was intending to do them in my middle age family commitments office occupation did not allow me to do it on regular basis. In any case I am of the opinion that it is imperative to do his nitya karma irrespective of the prevailing situation. My birth place is Nagapattinam and then my father moved to Vazhuvoor near Mayiladuturai where I had my education till S S L C. Then I moved to India's capital city for the sake of profession. That's all. Life continues....... Hi to everybody. Muthuaiyer.

Namaskaram,

I am Durga. Proud to be a part of this community.

I am supplying Kallidaikurichi famous applams, vadams and vathal. All are home made. Best quality and very hygienic.

Bulk orders also undertaken for various functions. Caterers, restaurants are also welcome.

Please contact me - 9790962971; Email Id - [email protected]

Thank you all

Hi, I am Krishnakumar from Coimbatore. I recently retired from a government insurance company.
I am not that much interested in rituals and other orthodox manifestations of Tamil Brahmins but as a Tamil Brahmin, I would like to see Tamil Brahmins bond together and enhance their well being and collective well being of Tamil Brahmins without jeopardizing their individual goals and without attacking/ treating any other section as tormentors ( though very clearly for no fault of our generation, we have been targetted and not at all supported by many sections of our brethern in Tamilnadu)

Let us assert our identity without being offensive ( I know we are not offensive at all to other sections!) and without having the feel of victims.

But let us have the spirit to bond together as much as possible and constructively help each other and through that our society as a whole too!

Sorry it is too long but I find the basic idea of this website quite appealing ad thank you specifically for this move to introduce each other. Did not know earlier as I was a member but could not come to forum recently.

Anyway, hoping that I will at least cometo the forum more often!
Thanks!!!

Introduction

Namaskar to all brahmha Vrunda. Namaskar from Sanjay Hallur , I feel happy to introduce my self in this brahmin group . Currently I am based at Pune.

Hi, S MuthukumaraSwamy (smswamy) from Aramboly kanyakumari dt, not a bramin, willing to get informations and clarifications on temple puja agamam etc .

Latest ads

Back