• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

My name is K Sundareswaran, from Kerala, exact locality Tripunithura. Occasionally I go thru the site. In between there was a gap. Now I restart my activities., I am keenly interested on updates on our religious activities.
we are Tamil Iyers.

thanks

Hello, I’m bharathi. I’m a system analyst living in Velachery, India. I am a fan of photography, writing, and outdoors. I love to be a member in this blog. Hoping to see nice sharing from everyone.

Namaskarams to All. Am Sudha Sundararaman, a resident of Chennai. With a good background in Sanskrit, IT and Management, am currently running a Event management and Wedding planning organization by name Prerana Events. One of our core principles is to retain the tradition and thus we help families understand the tradtion when it comes to events like Wedding, Shastiabdapoorthi etc..
Got introduced to this website by none other than Praveen, the Admin.
Happy to see lot of interactions happening among our community members. Hope am able to contribute what I know and also learn a lot from this big community.
Have a Nice Day, everyone!

Introduction 7 years after joining

My name is Adiseshan . I completed my education upto graduation level in New Delhi. I came to work in mumbai airport and retired from service in 2013. In Sept last year we shifted to Surat as my wife was transferred here. Though I joined this forum in 2011, I have been an infrequent visitor. But the Forum did not forget me, they have wished me on all my birthdays and on every new year . They have reminded me of all religious festivals and also sent me slokas and recipes which was very useful. My current activities are limited to morning walks, surfing the internet , keeping tabs on my personal investments , participating in social media and helping in household work. Consciously I would like to be a more active member of this forum and expand my limited spiritual and religious knowledge .

Warm welcome to everyone..!

This is S.SuryaNarayanan, residing in East Coast Road, Chennai. As a registered member of TamilBrahmins - which I come to know before four years when I was surfing the internet for Sastras and Vedas related, I have started to write only from today.

Let everyone keep up the spirit in joining our hands to be part of this cultivated group...!

Dear All,
Namaskarams. I live in Mumbai since 1989, originally from Kolkata and my father hails from Srinivasanallur, Trichy.
Am a staunch follower of our culture and am proud to say so. ?

Namaskaram .
I am interested in knowing more about our heritage, temples and Gurus who have made our world a richer place. Waiting to enjoy my journey in this forum.
usha

self introduction

I am around 57 Years , semi retired from Senior Corporate roles

I am J. Venkatesan based in Delhi. I was formerly with The Hindu, covering Supreme Court proceedings. Now after retirement I am working as legal editor for Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle. I am interested in carnatic music and politics and religious information

namaskarangal pala

I am Shanmuganayagi.R

Born in aruppukottai, Virudhunagar Dist and now in Mannivakkam

Now I am working in private school, Chennai as PGT Maths

My husband worked as accountant in private school

I have son and a daughter.

regards
Shanmuganayagi.R

Hello,
I am Sundaram from Muvattupuzha a retired SBI official and a huge Rafi Saab fan......Without disrespect to other singers I admire this singer whose gentle voice is like medicine to my disturbed mind and body...

Pranams to Lord Vinayaka for his blessings.

Self Ramadurai Natarajan, hail from erstwhile Thanjavur District (Sirkazi) and a Non-resident working in middle east. I like this web site as ample informations are available and very useful for every one and introduce this website to other like minded persons. May Alimighty bless the moderator and all of us.
Namaskarams.

Dear Admin
Namaskaram
Thank you for the acceptance to join Tamil brahmins.com I am Ramadoss born in Swamimalai and aged 65 years young.Did my education in my native place and in Hyderabad. Worked in few Companies in various capacity and settled after retirement in my birth place. I welcome community friends to visit Sri SwaminathaSwaminatha Swamy Swamimalai. Good day.

Namaskarams,

My Name is Sai Ganesh, Currently living in Houston Tx, I am from Tirunelveli, A small village Ariyanayakipuram on the Banks Thamrabharani River, (Ancestral Suttamalli in Tirunelveli) I have been living in Houston for the last 3 years, I have made lot of Tamil brahmin friends here and have been joining them in all our festivals and just today we celebrated the Shankara Jayanthi.

Namo Namaha
Sai

Latest ads

Back