• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Great Work by MR PRAVEEN . All my appreciations,thankyou for the same . I am not so tech saavy . so may be i am writing at the incorrect place . kindly excuse

Hi fellow brahmin friends.
A small request from you. I am a chemical engineer worked in various capacities across industries, engineering consultancy etc. Now I am looking for an opportunity. Any one of you who can suggest or help suitable placement , is gratefully acknowledged.
I live in chennai.willing to locate anywhere in india or abroad. Any further clarificaitons are welcome to my email id which is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am Arrun residing in Chennai.
I am searching for Narayaneeyam in Tamil translation.
I could find only Sanskrit slogas in tamil version.

Can someone help me for getting the Narayaneeyam book in Tamil translation.

Thanks,
Arrun.

Please visit GIRI TRADING AGENCY Opp to Mylapore Kabali temple where you can get Narayaneeyam book in Tamil Translation
RAMAKRISHNAN

I am Sambasivan Ramamurthy native of Pudukkottai and settled in Telangana State belonging to Athreya Gothram. I am a retired Senior Superintendent of Post Offices from Andhra Pradesh. I am searing seriously for my son who is a divorcee a poor girl knowing the art of cooking brahmin meals well in the age group of 28 to 35. I do not expect any dowry. Even employed and unemployed brahmin girls can contact me directly over phone 7386643476. The girl should know all Hindu Pooja procedures.

Namaskar.
Introduce myself as Ramesh Iyer and living in Bahrain. Great feeling to find this forum and becoming a member on line.
Working as a Manager in a reputed company dealing with Heavy Equipment's/ Auto Garage equipment's,.
Always willing to help with employment or support for people in need.
Regards

Namaskar,
I am Ramadoss native of Swamimalai and living here after retirement from active service in few Companies for 4 decades. I invite our friends to visit Sri Swaminatha Swamy and get blessed by him. If need any assistance for darshan, I am here to do. Welcome.

Hi,

Thanks. But, i get only Sanskrit slogas in tamil in GIRI.
Not the exact tamil translation..

Thanks,
Arrun
I informed that the translation is available in our forum.

And Smt. V. R has spent lot of her precious time to post them.

There is no response from you!

I am surprised!

Smt. Raji Ram

I am Lt Col(Retired) Satish Viswanathan Iyer, from the Indian Army. Once a secular, now a proud Brahmin. From Dwarka New Delhi but settled temporarily in Vadavalli, Coimbatore for my daughter's schooling.
Good to be the part of this group.
Thanks

I am CR Gopalakrishnan, hails from Coimbatore and settled in Chennai. I am a retired banker and an alumina of one of the oldest and reputed school, The Suburban High School, in Coimbatore. I wish all the members in the group a great success.

Hearty Greetings to all,

I am Dr. S. Seetharaman, Retired Chief Scientist from CSIR-SERC, Chennai. After my retirement in 2008, I spent another ten years in academics with self-financing educational institutions in Chennai, teaching Structural Engineering.

My birthplace is Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam district of Kerala. I have been in Chennai for more than 40 years, so I have settled down here.

My son and daughter are married and settled. I My wife, Geetha and myself are involved in spiritual pursuits and carnatic music.

Namskarams to all of the Esteemeed Members

I am an Advocate at Madras High Court. In my search for religious knowledge and Cultural grip I joined the group and am feeling happy being part of this religiously elite group.

My greetings to one and all.

R. Sridhar
Advocate
Chennai

personal details.

Hai,

my name is R.Visalakshy and a retired govt employee,staying in Trichur.My husband,G.lakshminarayanan is a retired professor.We have got two children settled in Chennai.I am interested to join our community so that we can understand so many details about our rituals,etc.

R.Visalakshy

Latest ads

Back