• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

i am from Malkajgiri now settled in Ahmedabad. Krishnan Rallapalli where are you from Hyderabad?

Vanakkam

My name is Venishree , born in Durban, South Africa. Single parent, 15 year old daughter. Currently unemployed. Lost my job, business, Looking to start up a business again.

Namaskaram,

I am Durga .Proud to be a brahmin and be a part of this community. I need help in finding kula deiva temple and to get rid of pitra dosha in our family.

I feel to do annadhanam to brahmins in chennai on Aug 11, 2018. I am in chennai. please tell me where I can do

Hi I am S Narayanan, from Alwarpet, Chennai and working in SPIC Ltd in Marketing function.

I like to know whether there are any classes for Vishnu Sahasranamam, Lalitha Sahasranamam, Rudram and Chamakam conducted in an around Alwarpet so that I wish to join, preferably a week end class as I will be travelling duiring the week as part of my job.

Bye
S Narayanan
+91 97 9090 6366.

Namaskaram,

I am Durga .Proud to be a brahmin and be a part of this community. I need help in finding kula deiva temple and to get rid of pitra dosha in our family.

I feel to do annadhanam to brahmins in chennai on Aug 11, 2018. I am in chennai. please tell me where I can do

Hi
I am Narayanan, from Alwarpet. For Annadhanam pls contact Mr Ravi of Nyanaa Vapi in T Nagar.

They can organise this.

Brgds
S Narayanan
+91 97 9090 6366

If you know for sure that there is 'pitra dosha' in your family, then, please, go to the nearest temple and search for poor people to feed according to your financial capacity. If you are looking for only brahmins to feed, then you may have to look at your own relatives and friends.

A very warm greeting to all the members of Tamilbrahmins.com, I'm Adithya R, a Practising Chartered Accountant based in Chennai, 24 years old and still looking for ways to learn new things in life. Additionally, I'm also interested in Tamil drama and have been active in the fraternity of drama for quite some time now since my qualification. We are looking out forums where we could get opportunities for expressing our talents and also learn many other things in the due course.
Regards,
Adithya

Namaste. I am venugopal from Trichy now settled in Chennai. I like this site very much as it gives all the information needed. I am a retired marketing manager travelled most part of south India. Thanks & Regards

Latest ads

Back