• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

My Dear Brahmin Friends, my name is Sunil Parashar and I belong to North India (State Haryana). I have done my masters in computer applications(MCA) and as of now working for Infosys, Chandigarh. However I am not a Tamil Brahmin but I take all Brahmin from any part of the planet as my family. I always search for Brahmin communities like this so that we can share and help each other as this is only we who can be a companion of each other.
My dream is to provide quality education, food and shelter to all the Brahmins over the globe. My dreams in brief
1. I want to setup Gurukuls/universites for all male and females where education can be provided free for all Brahmins
2. I want to ensure best paying jobs for all Brahmins.
In all I want to see the Brahmins to excel in every field of life.

I am planning to create some big business in the computer fields only for Brahmins.

Thanks,
Sunil Parashar/Sharma

My Dear Brahmin Friends, my name is Sunil Parashar and I belong to North India (State Haryana). I have done my masters in computer applications(MCA) and as of now working for Infosys, Chandigarh. However I am not a Tamil Brahmin but I take all Brahmin from any part of the planet as my family. I always search for Brahmin communities like this so that we can share and help each other as this is only we who can be a companion of each other.
My dream is to provide quality education, food and shelter to all the Brahmins over the globe. My dreams in brief
1. I want to setup Gurukuls/universites for all male and females where education can be provided free for all Brahmins
2. I want to ensure best paying jobs for all Brahmins.
In all I want to see the Brahmins to excel in every field of life.

I am planning to create some big business in the computer fields only for Brahmins.

Thanks,
Sunil Parashar/Sharma

Namaste Sunil Ji,

Welcome to Forum.

So you are from Haryana?

I like that state...my best friend is from there...He is from the Jaat community.

I have very high regards for Jaats becos they are brave and fearless.

Welcome again to forum...please be active and join all members here.

We also have Non TB members here..its like an International Forum.

Pranam
Renuka

Last edited:
my name is Balasubramanyam Nagarajan, presently in US with son's family. I am aged 76 and my wife H sethulakshmi 70 . we both will be in mumbai in our residence after April 2017.
I am a central govt pensioner and served as Asst.engineer in civil engineering division in Central PWD for full service of 30 years and two consultancy services (Dalal consultants and engineers pvt. ltd mumbai. and indecor engineering consultant .
my wife is a housewife and she served in electrical dept SEED(salem erode electrical department) salem
DO YOU REQUIRE ANY OTHER INFORMATION / i HAVE DONE DESIGN IN COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR BUILDINGS AND FACTORIES. under the banner of M/S BALASOFT . nOW IT IS CLOSED.
I can be of any use for your aim, i will be very glad.
B.Nagarajan

Hi All, I am Rajeshwari Anand Iyer a working lady from Pune. I heard about Tamil Brahmins.com from the web. I am a late joinee.. but hope to be a regular member in the forums. Hope to enjoy the posts from our knowledgeable members.

I have a question if anyone can guide me.. Is there a specific menu we need to follow for a Seemandham lunch... kindly provide your inputs.

Regards, Rajeshwari

Hi, I am srinivas M venkatarama, became member today itself, to introduce myself I first wish everyone for this opportunity to join this group, We are sankethi brahmin family from karnataka, myself and my better half sou. Jayashri, elder son chi. Pramod and younger son chi.Pavan. Both are Ph. D. Scholars, and elder son is in Germany and the other is a scientist at Sunpharma, VADODRA Gujarat, and we are with the younger son, who is working as a scientist at Sunpharma Ltd. Both of are eligible bachelor's, and we are a traditional as well as modern outlook family. We will welcome good family back ground girls from our brahmin community to be our daughter- in-laws, we welcome interested parents to contact us on mobile phone number +91-9980141259, mail id: [email protected].
Thanks again,
With regards,
Srinivas M venkatarama

Namaskaram,
You are most welcome to the Brahmin family.
Since you are of 76 so you must have wonderful experience to share with us. We can get education from the books and other sources but experience only comes with life, that you got.
I request you to share some of your life experience, DO's and donts only if you like and have spare time to guide us.

Sadar Charan Sparash,

Pt. Sunil Parashar

Hi Everyone,
I am a new member of this community and proud be a brahmin. I am a Logistics Professional/wife teacher with GRT school,Chennai. Hope to enjoy this website

Dear Mr Praveen, You started this Topic in 2006 & it is now 11 years passed. On behalf of all our Members, I request you earnestly to

compile the Full list all new Members with self-contained data , so that we all have a choice to know about them & members could

develop acquaintance So that the Tamil brahmin community have opportunity to have similar placed group can contribute to the community at large.

This is always my View & I had Stressed to Mr Praveen & also in my writings in replying to topics all the time One benefit our

Members are enjoying in the last many years & continue even to-day Viz.Astrological Consultancy From Mrs Janaki We feel happy to

get wonderful feed-back from Women who are able to get suns/ daughters , not only get married , but also more importantly get

resolved problems faced by the women, post marriage. She is 76 year old.

[email protected]

Rishikesan

Dear Rishikeshan Ji,

There is a members list by alphabetical order.

You can utilize that list to promote your wife's astrological services or otherwise make a advertisement webpage for your wife's astrological services and paste the link in forum so that you can get some traffic since I can sense the need in your post in terms of astrological services.

To have a full data base off all members isnt as easy cos not everyone would want to divulge contactable details in a public forum.

Last edited:
Dear Rishikeshan Ji,

....... otherwise make a advertisement webpage for your wife's astrological services and paste the link in forum so that you can get some traffic

since I can sense the need in your post in terms of astrological services........
Dear Renu,

A very good suggestion to Rishi Sir.

He can easily post the details in a new thread in
Ads and Offers forum. :)

Good evening,

My name is Srihari. I am a kannada madhwa brahmin from coimbatore. I do have a keen interest in our customs and traditions and I am sincerely practicing our customs and culture. My objective is our hindhu sanathana dharma is to be protected from western culture and thoughts. So, I shall contribute my level best to the upliftment of our brahmin community.

My dearest/ Dr. Renukaji, I wrote to Mr Praveen in a general way, because as the BOSS /pioneer of this Tamil Brahmin Forum I have contact with him as he lives in Chennai / Ambattur only. I am always aware of your comments on write-ups written by me for the last few years. Not withstanding the above , persons going through this Forum, talk to us on Ph /044/ 24806871 almost alternate days mentioning the name as / Padmavathi & later knowing it as Janaki srinivasan interact/ visit our place , & get their problems solved reg Marriage/ Birth of Child/ Job Etc. & heartily say that being an old ljady of 76 is able to discuss like a Mother & even happily prostrate with pleasure & look for future clarification of doubts on Successful PARIHARAMS
They say that no real /open discussion whomsoever they had seen.
We hav no Ego, but happy that our Brahmin ladies get satisfied & seeing results of Timely marrage/ Forign Travel / re-securig thl Lost Jobs in India/ U .S etc

Sincerely,
A.Srinivasan

Dear Mr. Praveen , You may have seen my posting above & also the comments of our old (in experience / not in Age ) Ladies/ Doctor who are contributing to this Forum in their own way---like many Male Stalverts like Krish /Tks etc I am wanting to talk to you & you also agreed. Let us talk soon

Sincerely,
A. Srinivasan ( Rishikesan )

My dearest/ Dr. Renukaji, I wrote to Mr Praveen in a general way, because as the BOSS /pioneer of this Tamil Brahmin Forum I have contact with him as he lives in Chennai / Ambattur only. I am always aware of your comments on write-ups written by me for the last few years. Not withstanding the above , persons going through this Forum, talk to us on Ph /044/ 24806871 almost alternate days mentioning the name as / Padmavathi & later knowing it as Janaki srinivasan interact/ visit our place , & get their problems solved reg Marriage/ Birth of Child/ Job Etc. & heartily say that being an old ljady of 76 is able to discuss like a Mother & even happily prostrate with pleasure & look for future clarification of doubts on Successful PARIHARAMS
They say that no real /open discussion whomsoever they had seen.
We hav no Ego, but happy that our Brahmin ladies get satisfied & seeing results of Timely marrage/ Forign Travel / re-securig thl Lost Jobs in India/ U .S etc

Sincerely,
A.Srinivasan

No worries Sir..I was merely trying to help you in your seva to members here cos we need to reach target audience even for seva or any sacred activity.

Other members like Sravna for example has also posted in adds and offer section of forum offering spiritual help for medical conditions and addiction.

So putting up an add would be beneficial for your wife to provide horoscope advice for members.

Dear All
I am a retired ISRO Scientist , who was born and brought up in an Agraharam. But decades of Professional life have weakened my knowledge of Tambrahm way of life. I hope to revive my roots through this excellent site. Thank you all

Hi

Good evening all. Just now joined the forum. I am Uma Balakrishnan, recently retired from the services of Bureau of Indian Standards. Would like to know about the rituals and customs.

Regards

UMA BALAKRISHNAN

Latest ads

Back