• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Dear All,
For all my namaskaram.
I am Prakash Subramanian from chennai.
We should proud to brahmin and simultaneously we should think what is purpose of life.
The life defined to us called Helping to others.

Earlier this community totally dedicated to Teaching..

Now where we are going?
We are forget what we supposed to do.
We should always think the society goodness.

Let us only change the India where we called Bharatham.
Because we are supposed the blessed soul to born in the soceity.
Let us think and Joined change our Education system where we running that we do not know and where we will going to stop.

Still our Cutlure remains means there as huge special called Vadas,Upanishads and So on going..Especially "Bhagvad gita"

Change will become to us.
Let us think all and change the Education System..
We Can...
We Will
Your are Happiness
Happiness is you.

namaskarams to all, i am very happy to be a member of this tamil brahmin community. i wish to our members to visit also ***********.com to get scanned documents. i pray the almighty to help us to grow very well in the country of Bharatham and stay for ever with our good tradition.

My name is ashwin sivasubramani alias veera raghavan iyer/sharma

Hello All,

Greetings and Diwali Wishes to all of you,

I would like to introduce myself as Mr.Ashwin Sivasubramani alias VeeraRaghavan from Kerala,Howvever iam actually born and boughtup here in bangalore and follow palakkad and other traditions based on its relavances and appropriateness.I do like to use this forum as a space to clarify all my doubts on some Dharma Shasthras and Do's and Dont's which are indeed an important thing for all brahmins like me.Please do help me with best of your knowledge.

You can reachout to me at my email id:[email protected] and my whatsapp no:9886089384, iam ready to help with whatever i can do for my great community.

Also i would like to know if there are any brahmin students interested in learning Vedam in the Weekends, please feel free to reachout to me...

Thanks,
Ashwin.S

Hi
I am Surya Narayanan (aka Saibalaji) a devotee of Mahaperiyava and do my bit for go samrakshana. I help collect funds for two Chennai based goshalas and also facilitate godhanams from these goshalas.

I am 78 years young with rich experience of 36 years in engineering wing in government service. I find that our community youths do not take to the services of tamilnadu government. This is a disappointment for me. My dream is our female members should get at least three children whether male or funtruntemale. The strength of a country lies in the rich disciplined human wealth. No doubt, our respected female members will be capable of doing it since there is incentive in government service for child care after delivery. If population gets shrinking who will protect the mother nation. I expect our community youth capture 35% of the vacancies in educational institutions, engineering, banking, accounting jobs. One may wonder why this man is writing like a mad cap. It is only to recapture the glory of the past. Ours should be attempt to infuse the prospect of bright future in our youth In every urban and semiurban places, our community should run coaching classes to the youth to win 35%. Our mutts with enormous wealth should provide proper buildings for housing coaching classes under the guidance of expert retired teachers. This is the way we must do. I will write further if I am encouraged.

namaskaam for all particularly for the female members of our community

shreeramachadran

Namaskarams

I am Ramamurthy, we are native of Trichy, settled for two generations in Bangalore. Was working in Madura Garments and latter Future group. Retired and presently working with an Audit firm.

We prominently work ship Lord Shiva. Devoted to Bhagavan Ramanna. Interested in the discourses by Sri Nochur Venkatarman. Visited many temples including Kalish and Manasavuror.

Interested in reading Adi Shankar and Maha peraiva. Having many friends who are interested to bring out old rare book on sivasidanatha. Some of them printed books and distributed freely for interested persons.

Dear All,

On 14th October, 2016, I posted a 'Notification' regarding Commencement of ‘Learn Sanskrit Modules—Round-6’
under the Topic - 'Ads and Offers' which was viewed by 206 Members. But it appears that none has utilised the opportunity!

As such, I reproduce the above 'Notification' hereunder for the benefit of the Members:

[h=2]"Commencement of ‘Learn Sanskrit Modules—Round-6’[/h]
NOTIFICATION

I am a 78-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad Telangana), India.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since four years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet. This Course is aimed at those aspirants who are at the grass-root level and want to learn the Sanskrit language right from its very basics (Including the Devanagari Script). The Medium of this Course is English.

This Course is conducted under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture’ (SAFIC), ShriAurobindo Aashram, Puducherry (Pondicherry) and Certificates will be awarded to the successful candidates by the said Organization.

I am happy to announce that after successfully launching five Rounds (Batches), the next new Round-6 is going to commence with effect from 6[SUP]th[/SUP] NOVEMBER, 2016 (SUNDAY)!

Those who are sincerely interested may send e-mail requests expressing their interest in learning the Sanskrit language to my e-mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <[email protected]> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: “J.S. SASTRY” <[email protected]> for further details and Application Form for Registration.

The Last Date for the submission of duly filled-in Applications is 31[SUP]st[/SUP] OCTOBER, 2016 (MONDAY). Applications received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/13/2016
COURSE DIRECTOR".

If you are seriously interested in learning the Divine Language - Sanskrit, you may send an e-mail as advised in the above Notification IMMEDIATELY. The Last Date for the receipt of the duly filled-in Applications is 31-10-2016.

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/29/2016

Hi I am seethalakshmi Santhanam I am Brahmin Iyengar family.
My husband is a Kavingar he wrote hykoo kavithai, Ramayanam in 108 lines mahabaradham in 108 lines and Tamil Archanai in108 divyadesam Perumal and thayar.
He got so many awards.

We have two sons all are working in U S.

We are very simple and humble family.

I Want to Introduce myself.

I am Praveen Sankarasubramanian. 27 Years old-Single. Worked in multiple MNC an at present I work in a start up.
My passion is to start a company (all my peers should be brahmins) that serves IT to logistics

welcome to the community. LET US ALL WORK FOR THE UPLIFT OF THE COMMUNITY BATTERED BY UNABATED RESERVATIONS. OUR COMMUNITY SHOULD CAPTURE 35% OF ALL JOBS, ENTRY INTO ALL PREMIER INSTITUTIONS, AND BE FIRST IN THE NATION BUILDING. WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR HAVING GIVEN BIRTH IN THIS COMMUNITY. JAI SRI RAM.

well, do it dear, our well wishes and blessings are there always for the dynamic progress of your company and career. Sathamaanam bhavathu. deeraagaayushmaan bhava.

adithyan

hi everyone! I am V.S.RAMAN. worked in delhi for more than 25 years in various ministries. Now settled in chennai. In a very much proud to be in this group. let me enjoy being a member and i want to actively participate in the discussions. Thanks

Dear All,

On 14th October, 2016, I posted a 'Notification' regarding Commencement of ‘Learn Sanskrit Modules—Round-6’
under the Topic - 'Ads and Offers' which was viewed by 206 Members. But it appears that none has utilised the opportunity!

As such, I reproduce the above 'Notification' hereunder for the benefit of the Members:

"Commencement of ‘Learn Sanskrit Modules—Round-6’

NOTIFICATION

I am a 78-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad Telangana), India.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since four years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet. This Course is aimed at those aspirants who are at the grass-root level and want to learn the Sanskrit language right from its very basics (Including the Devanagari Script). The Medium of this Course is English.

This Course is conducted under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture’ (SAFIC), ShriAurobindo Aashram, Puducherry (Pondicherry) and Certificates will be awarded to the successful candidates by the said Organization.

I am happy to announce that after successfully launching five Rounds (Batches), the next new Round-6 is going to commence with effect from 6[SUP]th[/SUP] NOVEMBER, 2016 (SUNDAY)!

Those who are sincerely interested may send e-mail requests expressing their interest in learning the Sanskrit language to my e-mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <[email protected]> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: “J.S. SASTRY” <[email protected]> for further details and Application Form for Registration.

The Last Date for the submission of duly filled-in Applications is 31[SUP]st[/SUP] OCTOBER, 2016 (MONDAY). Applications received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/13/2016
COURSE DIRECTOR".

If you are seriously interested in learning the Divine Language - Sanskrit, you may send an e-mail as advised in the above Notification IMMEDIATELY. The Last Date for the receipt of the duly filled-in Applications is 31-10-2016.

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
10/29/2016

I have been learning Sanskrit for about a year now - self study at home only . I am interested in spoken Sanskrit (Sarala ) and also in writing short essays regarding daily events and happenings, not politics . I want to know if you could take interest in improving what I am writing and guiding me.

I wrote about the need for uplifting of our community youth. Why not even an encouraging whisper?. afraid of writing. kindly note paroting the scriptures will not bring anything productive. All communities cry for increased reservations. Let there be 90% reservation for all other communities put together. Let us get only 10% reservation. We can give wonderful results. The community will spring back. God helps only those who help themselves and not those who keep worshipping him alone. No lone can be absolved by singing kanakadara, no mental rest by singing vishnu saharanaamam or athi rudram. Mental peace can be created by oneself only. No mother can take the pain suffered by the child. Let us worship, no doubt. But there should be our community members in numbers to sing and progress our community. GRTITTUDE TO ALL.
PARAMATHMAN,

Hi,
I am Aneesh and live out of Bangalore. Have 13 years of work exp. Joined the forum to understand a learn a lot on our community.
Happy and proud to be born as a Brahmin...
Regards,

Hi. I am Shankari Balasubramanian.did my schooling from D.T.E.A Secondary School in NewDelhi.completed my +2 from a high school in Maryland. Did some courses of computer programming in my under grad level when there were no computer courses then in India.Got married and stayed in Punjab for 16 years and then shifted to Chennai in 1999. My husband has retired as Divisional Engineerfrom Chennai Telephones. I have a son who is working near Los Angeles,California.He is 32 years old and yet to be married. We are looking for a girl who is fluent in Hindi and working in USA.

Latest ads

Back