• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Interested please visit seniorluxuryliving.in or call 9444435599. Best regards

Sir I can reach your Linkedin post but can not access the internet site from USA.

[h=1]Raja Rajan Loganathan[/h]CEO Holistic Living India Ltd , seniorluxuryliving.in Chennai

We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Interested please visit seniorluxuryliving.in or call 9444435599. Best regards
hi sir,

we are planning for tamil brahmis forum members exclusively near pondicherry...please contact our co ordinator...krish44 in our forum..

Hi All, I am Gowri, and I do not think I am knowledgeable enough to give but to gain from all of you our everyday living. I have travelled a bit around the world except Africa (hope to do Africa soon!) and missed a lot from home and culture! So joined here to be back on track!

Hi
I am Anand Kumar. Presently residing in Mumbai. Glad to be part of the group. I am active blogger and often I write on Tambrahm Quirks - satirical pieces on jest.

Hi
I am Anand Kumar. Presently residing in Mumbai. Glad to be part of the group. I am active blogger and often I write on Tambrahm Quirks - satirical pieces on jest.
You are welcome to share those pieces in our Literature forum.

There are only a few who write in that forum. :)

Mrs. Raji Ram

HI ,I AM JEEVANANTHAM basically from tirupattur,tamil nadu but settled here in bangalore ,karanataka and i am land developer.i completed 2 residential layouts and started 3rd one.
hi sir,

im a NRI.....we from this forum....some members want to join a nice retirement community exclusively for tamil brahmin forum

members...in limited member ...preferebaly in pondicherry...even near bangalore ok...please give details...

Iam Devarajan From chennai .. Completed my Ghanantham in Rigveda and doing vaideegam in chennai..

I am R Chandrasekaran. I am 74 years old. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I live in Chennai. I used to visit my son and daughters who are in USA. I found that Tamil Brahmin Group is very useful. I wanted to do Bodhaya Amavasai Tharpanam which is falling due tomorrow (June 23, 2017). I forgot to bring my tharpanam book. The visit to Tamil Brahmin Group gave me the Mantras in Tamil. Thanks.
I also find the site useful for many other mantras and poojas are available on line.
Thank you.
மிக்க நன்றி. வணக்கம்

Namaskaram! Offer humble salutations! Striving to return to India after 32 years in USA, learning realities and searching for a senior living location, prefer in COIMBATORE area.

Namaskaram! Aspire to return after 32 years in USA, Senior Living, perhaps to Coimbatore. Suggestions gratefully received. Please accept my Greetings and humble pranams. :happy:

Latest ads

Back