• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Intra human Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove reservation and then talk about inter caste marriage and the rest.

gounda money
The fact that you have been allowed to post shows only the broad-mindedness of brahmins which has been their hall mark for millenniums and centuries.
Echoing what vaylan said, I ask you to first practice what you preach. Promise to marry your daughter or your son's daughter to an adi dravida (aka dalit). Show the proof of it and then start a thread about in-human marriages. Oops did I skip "tra". Well never mind , as the intra-human marriage you preach for brahmins is nothing but inhuman.

Well, for calling maran etc as thieves, I am very much justified and it is my view as you have accepted very well. But it is not just my view, it will be the view of any just person who takes every aspect of this into consideration.
Eligiblity for a bachelor does not come just because they have money and status. They need to be honest and good. These people earned money and status by illegal means, rather they swindled the society. No better than dacoits , drug peddlers, human traffikers etc. In fact worse.
Only crooks will not call them as thieves. Not good citizens. Marrying a human traffiker or drug peddelr is better than marrying these who do that on such a large scale.

You say they are lawfully not thieves. Sorry! The fact is that the law has not caught up with them because they manipulate and control the law enforcement. Period.

The whole point of my argument is this:
Why do non-brahmin men want to marry brahmin women when they oppress their parents, siblings and cousins and discriminate against them and rob their livelihood and enjoy reservation benefits?
:attention:
You remove reservation first and then we can talk about inter caste marriages. Until then I will not accept inter caste marriages.
You cannot have the cake and eat it too.

Elsewhere I had mentioned I am not going to post on this kind of thread as I had already said whatever is needed to say. But some people are bent upon promoting anti brahmin agenda and I had to respond. I really regret the time and space wasted due to these kind of threads being started by people with anti -brahmin agenda.

Last edited:
Thanakunnu varumpozhuthu.

My understanding is, intercaste marriage is a way of selectively targetting brahmin women and marrying them, thereby ensuring that no more brahmins are left at all. It is an indirect way of targetting one particular section of the society without using gas chambers or thuppaki gundu or kathi.
Any use of force will attract international attention, where as this is a clever plan to execute without getting any attention.
The sooner we realise this and wake up, better it is for us. WE have to totally come out this maya ( B*** s***) of intercaste marriage.

I also find 50% divorce rates as symbol of freedom, liberation, civilsation etc are total B*** S***. That is an interpretation of freedom by a perverted mind. Rome had displayed some of these charecteristics before it fell. It is said, women played important part in decision making, and they would order men to have pleasure with just like we order Pizza over phone.

Also , in an intercaste marriage, everybody wants to marry only an upper caste. And when it comes to one's own son or daughter, they easily feel the pinch :).

Just because, a mike and a medai is given to me, I cannot go blabbering , and just because, we are allowed to write does not mean we can write all BS.

Congrats | Confused | Have no words

Mr Goundamani,

I like your analogy of Veeramani & Goundamani.

I am confused with you response. When did i speak up for LM ??? Infact i don't hold a candle either for AM or LM, but as LQ put it, would leave it to the choice of individuals.

I would have desisted from posting in this thread had you not broadbrushed AMs with slander.

I was left with no words when you responded that 'High divorce rates & multiple partners' are a symbol of "maturity of civilization". At this rate, even high incidence of AIDS would be a barometer for advancement of civilization.

Let's brace ourselves.

Well, Mr. Vaylan would have his own reasons why he called you a "EVRist". Definitely i don't consider EVR as a poison. Poison, when administered, kills the individual. EVR is like a never-lifting cloud of nerve gas (bhopal ?) which has divided, is dividing & will continue to divide society for generations.

It is a measure of your greatness that you can read EVR & find value in his "pearls of wisdom". Anyways i don't want to turn this into a EVR discussion and don't bother, i need no convincing about EVR.

Enough said, I will shut up.

Kudumi and Kashyap hit the nail on the head. Several others are wishy-washy instead of pointing out the utter nonsense that Goundamani is writing.

Love marriage, arranged marriage, divorce rates, violence on women, dowry, harassment, all these are RED HERRINGS. ( ie, utter BS and nothing to do with the real matter at hand )

The real issue on hand is the ethnic dissolution of Brahmins by giving lumpen elements free licence to marry Brahmin girls - in the name of "love marriages" - which is what Goundamani wants. He truly is a comedian, and lot worse than the on-screen version.

You see, Sri Goundamani, either your views are of a diabolical man bent on doing evil or they are the facile ventings of a callow youth who in his naivete thinks he has discovered the route to utopia.

Suresh sir pointed out that intrahuman marriages will not remove caste in certificates. we are not discussing that.They will remove the casteism in the minds of people.That is the first basic step.Once this is gone, caste is certificates will be gone next.

I perfectly agree with what sri lotus quartz is saying.Thank you lotus quartz.

Hariharan also did not have any difference of opinion.Apart from EVR, which is not relevant to this thread we dont seem to have any difference of opinion in this thread.He points out prevelance of aids in open cultures, but he forgets that India which is the beacon of chastity leads the world in AIDS.We have the highest rate of aids in the world.So much for the greatness of our culture.

Mr.Kudumi seems to have totally bshed my arguments.His major fear is that in in intercaste marriages, everybody wants to marry only upper castes.Logic suggests that for every person who marries above his/her caste, his/her partner must marry below his/her caste.If a lower caste person marries and upper caste person, it is the other way around for the upper caste person.Simple.

And 50% divorce rate is indeed a tool of liberation of women.Many indian husbands who beat their wives and who torture their wives deserve a divorce. They dont even deserve marriage in the first instance.

And as long as kashyap stops his personal attacks, I am not going to respond to him.He is free to engage in name calling.In any civilized debate you ought to respect the other person, if you want his respect.I have never indulged in name calling and am never going to respond to such personal attacks.

Elementary logic.

Dear Goundar,

I am a male and I am biased by the male mentality and from my own experiences. All males want to marry someone higher than their won caste.
YOu speak as though females have a choice in marriage. Most of the intercaste marriage is because males have brainwashed higher caste girls into marrying them. Let any male honestly say, he will marry someone from a lower caste, then I will change my opinion. If at all there are any cases, it might be some brahmin boys who also got brainwashed by this dravida political propaganda.

Good then - it's all settled. In his Infinite Wisdom Sri Goundamani has declared that a society unfettered by morals is the way of the future.

Let's get busy following the NWO ( New World Order ) :clap2:

50% divorce rates.

I see 50% divorce rates as a symbol of female intolerance in the west.
There are other ways of getting liberation.
There is unfaithfullness in both males and females.
West has the concept of "Your children and my children are playing with our children". This might be a good concept for the next balachander or kamal movie, but I dont know how many of us will be happy seeing our ex wives having fun time with someone else after a divorce. I also do not see how many of us will be comfortable using territories explored by many people.
I say, it is pointless to debate on divorce in a Brahmin forum as it is unheard of by majority of us.

Last edited:
people who want to eat the cake and have it too dont want to respond on flimsy excuse

Where was personal attack in my posting in this thread?
you just want to hide behind fancy words and refusie to address the actual issue facing the society today-- the corrupted and oppressive reservation policy. You dont have any answers for that.
What is your stand on reservation? especially when it is being used by the children of the people who have already used it once and thus have come up in life. Why do theyneed reservation? Address that first?.

You dont have to respond to me. But make your views clear on this first.

I am sad that I have to respond to nonsesnsical trashes.

Bottomline is clear :

No talk on intercaste marriage as long as reservation based on castes is abolished in India

I dont want to respond to people who mask arguments based on injustice behind words preaching about civilization. Civilized people first care for justice.

I dont want to respond to people who hide behind fancy words and refuse to address the actual issue facing the society today-- the corrupted and oppressive reservation policy.
I dont want to respond to people whose only aim seem to be to get brahmin women and perform ethnic cleansing through unjust governmental policies.

Last edited:
There need not be intercaste marriages even after reservations are gone.

Where was personal attack in my posting in this thread?
I dont want you to respond to me.
I am sad that I have to respond to nonsesnsical trashes.

Bottomline is clear :

No talk on intercaste marriage as long as reservation based on castes is abolished in India

No point in masking arguments based on injustice behind words preaching about civilization. Civilized people first care for justice.

Dear Kashyap, the sad part is, reservations are here to say atleast till the end of our lives and several generations after that. I dont see anyway reservations are going to go, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel unless some miracle happens.

I see marriage is a matter of personal choice, and one cannot compel me to marry someone on caste basis. Reservation is an artificial stupid concept, that goes against the basic evolutionary laws.

That is my position. I never said marriage is not a personal choice. It is. Precisely. So there is no reason to promote inter caste marriage either.
All I am pointing out is that the play ground has been delibrately not kept in level through reservation , giving unfair advantage to reserved categories. In such an atmosphere of inequality, I cannot endorse inter caste marriage. I am not going to physically stop someone from doing so. I cannot accept it.
I have not done it. My siblings have not done it. Ofcourse my parents have not done it.
If someone in the forum has already done it or his/her close relatives have done it and hence they want to support it, I cannot help it.
As simple as that.

Last edited:
Only Partly

Hariharan also did not have any difference of opinion. He points out prevelance of aids in open cultures, but he forgets that India which is the beacon of chastity leads the world in AIDS.We have the highest rate of aids in the world.So much for the greatness of our culture.

Mr Goundamani,

Let me clarify on what i agree.

I agree on ICMs being an effective tool in creating a casteless society & that LMs are the driving force behing such ICMs.

I agree that any NB male or female getting married to a B Male/Female isn't necessarily a cheat, if they are consenting adults.

I also believe that a reasonable % of such ICMs are driven by false dravidian propaganda.

But more importantly what i have been (unsuccessfully thus far) pushing forward is the need to reach a point of 'irrelevance of caste' in the public domain.

I completely, outrightly reject your vituperative attack on AMs and your portrayal of LMs as the saviour of women.

I dismiss any notion of brahmins having to bend over backwards to prove their non-casteist credentials and they need NOT establish a NWO by sacrificing their private practices. To hell with such a NWO.

My point on AIDS has been twisted out of context. I question you whether the higher incidence of AIDS should be an indicator of "maturity of civilization" which you haven't responded to. I haven't taken a moral high ground of India vs Rest of World.

As to your jibe on Indian culture, well in your question lies the answer. If a conservative, "Theory X" society has such a high incidence, you can do your math on the numbers that will be under your NWO, liberated men & women having multiple partners before/after marriage.

While i don't support personal attacks, i guess, you do rub people on the wrong side with your sweeping, generalising & dramatic statements that invite angry reactions.

I have said in the past & i will repeat : If you are a brahmin, please come out of the thought process that we need to be 'over patronizing' today for what happened several decades ago. If you can't atleast don't shove the ideas down the throat of us, who are clear headed.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVR personified

Mrifan talks about 50% divorce rate in west and multiple partners before marriage. Both are very healthy signs of a matured civilization.

!!! Like Mr. Hariharan, I have been shocked into speechlessness. Now I truly do believe alternate universes exist in the universe.

rowdies will wander after her if she lives alone....OMG..how many social stigmas force indian women to live with such creatures?

The answer to all these problems is that most of these rowdies belong to some political party or other, primarily because these rowdies are used as enforcers to bring in the votes and keep rivals at bay. And most of them are not Brahmanas. Once some of these rowdies are made examples of by harsh penalties, our cities will be a much safer place. When the politicians themselves have loose morals, how can they endorse a crackdown on these elements?
[/quote]

And next multiple sex partners before marriage.

India refuses sex before marriage to its youth.What happens as a result?Our youth stand in busstops, gazing and teasing women, running after them for years, eveteasing them, misbehaving with them on bus and workplaces, passing sexual rude comments and so on.Many youth go to brothel houses..why does all this happen?

A few public crackdowns with severe action will solve this problem. Or an emphasis on Brahmanism and its values. Most of these rowdies indulging in these activities are not Brahmanas. Delayed gratification is what separates humans from animals. The solution is not to de-evolve back to a primitive form, but to move forward. Again, this will only happen when the politicians themselves come from the professional class, and not the rowdy class.
On the other hand in west by age of 15 or 16 people really become experienced in sex. After it, they dont give much importance to it. They really can concentrate on their studies and those boys dont gaze and stare at women as if they have seen an alien. There is no eve teasing, no brothels, no misbehavior in bus, no need to give false promises and cheat women, simple.

Haha, this is a good one. One problem with incomplete communist indoctrination is that facts are conveniently ignored. America currently has one of the highest rates of crimes against women in the developed world, from college campuses, to domestic violence and harassment in the workplace. In inner-city ghettos, teenage girls are not safe. That is why almost all well-to-do immigrants tend to send their children to private Catholic schools, and try to live in an upper-middle class white neighborhood who have conservative Judeo-Christian values.

I see this topic veering, as usual, back to the same trend as in the many previous threads, with same goal of promoting EVR (Chinnaiyar's?) agenda of anti-Brahmanism, and degraded moral values. This one-track obsession with entering a Brahmana's house and marrying his daughter is quite unhealthy. Even more unhealthy is raising the same topic over and over and over and over again on a Brahmana forum like a typical formulaic Indian movie until we are numb. One must remember, that the old communist indoctrination manual about repeating a lie a 1000 times till it, or parts of it, becomes accepted as truth, is no longer going to work.

I would sincerely request all members to ignore this agenda of promoting inter-caste marriage for Brahmanas, and focus on the concrete steps required to form our trust and contribute to helping our unfortunate student community and maintaining our heritage. Please let us not respond any more to this thread, and I am sure many other threads started by the author which will inevitably veer back to this same topic.

Last edited:
This is the post where the gloves come off ! :)

This thread sounds like a conversation with the rabbit from Alice in WonderLand. Utterly nonsensical and going around in circles.

What is the bottomline here ? Quite simply, it is the deep inferiority complex felt by certain members bearing comedian names. They keep proclaiming to get away from caste system but want the licence to marry upper caste women ! :bounce:

Why only upper caste women ? Not because they want to start following a more refined way of life - not because they want their children to have a better upbringing - merely because upper caste women tend to be fairer and good looking.

Towards that end they want to do away with arranged marriages so society can go to hell. They don't care about divorce, about loss in morals, nothing. Why ? Because they don't know any better. That is the limit of their capacity.

In fact there are a few valuable lessons to be learnt from threads like these.

One can now begin to understand why people like the "comedians" were not allowed to monkey with social engineering in the past. Why people like EVR were not allowed to spread their anarchist hedonistic views until recently.

The very plain truth is that these guys don't know what they are talking about and cannot anticipate events beyond their immediate urges. Look at the nonsensical and pseudo logical arguments provided by our comedian here. Unable to debate in a cogent manner he keeps ducking and hiding, running from pillar to post.

Other members who patiently reason with this "Kupa Manduka " are sadly wasting their breath. Dandam DashaGunam Bhaveth.:doh:

Hariharan,

The problem is we are a male chavunistic society.We refuse to believe that women are oppressed.Some of us even believe that there is no such problem of female oppression in india, women live happily, all is well etc..etc.They think issues like dowry, inlaw torture all are part and parcel of our culture and females should keep on worshipping their husbands like the olden days.

For them, hearing terms like divorce would be a shocker.In that shock they will react angrily.I perfectly understand this.

Coming to your question on whether "AIDS should be an indicator of matured civilization", my answer is no. AIDS spreads not only through multiple partners, it spreads through blood transfers, injections, operations, drug usage and so on.It is prevelant all over the world.Even in conservative arab societies prevelance of AIDS is very high.ARAB nations who always boasted about their cultural ethics now stand exposed.Same is the case with India.

Compared to closed cultures os ASIA the incidence of AIDS in western countries is very less.THe NWO which you allege me to preach (which I do not) is somehwat similiar to the western countries.Yet AIDS level is low in such countries and it is higher in India and even arabia.These closed cultures have not resulted in achieving what these open cultures have achieved.Why?

In a recent survey on school girls in delhi, two out of 3 girls said that their relatives misbehaved on them.Two in 3 girls...and we talk of cultural purity compared to west.

Some others allege that crimes against women are high in west compared to India.Nothing is far from truth.In india many crimes go unreported.many rapes, misbehaviors etc dont get reported due to social stigma.In the west if a school teacher misbehaves to a student, it is reported.He gets arrested and the crime is recorded.In india, the school teacher will be transferred, no FIR will be registered and the girl will be stopped from going to school and the teacher will continue his atrocities in some other place.

That is why crime rates are high in west and low in India.Even in india we will see that cities have higher reported crimes than villages.It is again because people in cities report more such crimes than people in villages.

If people get angry by my sweeping, dramatic statements then let them respond.Let them put forward their views.I always support my statements with arguments.I never make statements and run away from it, do I?So whatever be the statement, if people are willing to hear the truth, let them come to an open and honest debate.Let us exchange views in a civilized manner.Name calling, and finding malicious intentions behind every statement will not help anybody.

And before anybody mistakes that I am preaching an open culture like the west in India, let me point out that it is not the case.Culture, ethics, morals and values are best left to individual choice and nobody can impose anything on others.In India, girls and boys at shcool age will be looked down by the rest if they admit that they are not virgins.In the west it is exactly the reverse.Students who admit that they are virgins will be looked down.I see both these instances as social stigmas, something which needs to be removed.

Last edited:
Panacea for all ills ? Not quite

Hariharan,

The problem is we are a male chavunistic society.We refuse to believe that women are oppressed.Some of us even believe that there is no such problem of female oppression in india, women live happily, all is well etc..etc.They think issues like dowry, inlaw torture all are part and parcel of our culture and females should keep on worshipping their husbands like the olden days.

For them, hearing terms like divorce would be a shocker.In that shock they will react angrily.I perfectly understand this.

Mr Goundamani,

I don't think you do understand.

Your proposition that LMs / ICMs is the wonder drug for all the ills plaguing the women isn't valid.

Also do you honestly believe that brahmin women, o-n-l-y (picked this style from baam !) if they get married into a non-brahmin household will feel liberated ?

So in your view, brahmin households are evil "dens" while NB households are "rose gardens" ???. Wishful thinking i would say !!!!!

I haven't been married even once, but i daresay that the biggest strength of the woman is herself & next in line is her spouse.

I wonder if BAAM could jump in with her thoughts. Would love to hear a female perspective on this. After we are discussing about 'liberating the woman' aren't we ?

Let me give you a different color. What about the rural India where presumably the brahmin population is almost zilch. Don't rural women suffer from ill-treatment, dowry deaths et all ? So what are those NB households ?

I tremble to think whether your next line of argument would be that urban brahmin male should marry a non-brahmin rural female. And that urban brahmin female will find her nirvana in entering the rural household.

I honestly believe the last decade or so has been the coming of age of women. Despite several handicaps they have excelled in every field and i will trust their native intelligence to sort out the issue of female oppression as well.

Ofcourse this is not to suggest we, males, become spectators. We should stand shoulder to shoulder to support them rather than burden them with yet another newer brand of stereotype to get rid of the existing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hariharan,

I never dragged brahmin women into this topic.I gave this thread title of "intra human marriages", which is global.Nowhere ever in any of my postings have I said anything like brahmin women should be given in intercaste marriages to dravidians.Some members keep on harping this, I dont know why.

I support IHM and stronly believe that it is the solution for many evils that corrupt the Indian society.Brahmins, non-brahmins, all are totally irrelevant to this issue.I have never written anything like that and I think I cannot explain it more clearly than this.

I reiterate what i said earlier.Female foeticide, dowry, casteism, inlaw oppression, women enslavement...all this can be solved only by IHM.Women empowerment and liberation is not possible without IHM.I dont make this statement with any particular caste in mind.So let people not twist it like that.Across India and across world IHM is the only medicine for these diceases and intracaste marriage will just add more fuel to the existing fire.If people are willing to discuss this without dragging castes and hidden agendas they are welcome to do so_Otherwise I would think they dont have any logical arguments in their side.

This person says

"When two consenting adults want to enter into a relationship, that is the end of matter.Nobody has anything else to say here.Caste, religion etc, etc all become superficial here. "

When his daughter Goonda Manikyam wants to marry Lenin the sanitation worker, he says

"First of all this story isnt powerful enough to make me to refuse the freedom of choice which were given by God and law to my unborn daughter/son.And next I dont want to raise them as chikin. Teach kids to swim and throw them in water.Fittest will survive, useless will sink."

For a second, assume that this is not empty, bombastic rhetoric made by a person with no ability to see beyond his present circumstance.

Then consider -

A guy who does not have the basic common sense, strength to refuse a child's ruinous wish or any concern for his children to save them from an obvious hell of an existence - are we seriously listening to such a person's view on how to reform society ? A guy who does not know the meaning of tough love and instead will sacrifice his own children for some stupid idea - he is advising others how to cure the ills of the world.

Or on the other hand, imagine this fellow turning from the most revolutionary character into the most restrictive, repressive dad. He might just stop short of making Goonda Manikyam wear a burqa and get home schooled. ( personally, this is closer to what might really happen. How many DK fellows are now repenting their conduct in youth! )
Now that Goonda Manikyam wears a burqa, do you think her dad will allow her to marry Lenin the sanitation worker ? In all probability Lenin will be killed by Goonda's dad's goondas. ( excuse the pun :music: )

So consider this after reading the above - do we really want to listen to a fellow who is such a hypocrite ? Can anyone consider playing with their childrens' lives based on something this fellow says but does not practice in his own life ? :smokin:

this person says he does not run away. But he refuses to answer the core issue

This person says he does not run away. But he refuses to answer the core issue. He is surely a pain in the ...

This person irritates people no end and attacks all the members of our community and then says he is not doing any personal attack.
He is providing enough reasons to launch a personal attack on him because in the garb of talking in general terms he is attacking everyone collectively.
Still I have not used that option yet.
This person says it gives arguments. ALL pure junk.

I have clearly stated my argument:
Don't talk about equality while you are discriminating against us conveniently thro reservation policy.
And this person never talks about that oppression.
Then what is the point in arguing with this malicious person. This person says dont see maliciousness behind every statement.
What else can you see here?
Nowthis person goes ahead and preaches another such person not to call us names. Coroccodile tears...
This person is attacking us in one way the other is doing it the other way. No difference.
And they just do some mock preaching to each other.
I think these pseudonyms are all difffernet avatars of the same person or may be they are all working in tandem to destroy this forum. There are a few more I have observed. I am sure other members can spot them. So I will not tell their names.

This person is such a nuisance wasting everyone's time, repeatedly baiting them saying he is not running away etc. Ofcourse ! if someone is from reseved category then they dont have to do any work and they can live as a parasite on brahmins. So they will have lot of time to do more destructive things like this.
But brahmins work and have to work.
So I cannot afford wasting my energy on this crap discussion.

I refuse to answer this junk anymore. I have really bettter and important things to do.
I am sure other members of the forum will understand my decision.

Last edited:
Suresh sir pointed out that intrahuman marriages will not remove caste in certificates. we are not discussing that.They will remove the casteism in the minds of people.That is the first basic step.Once this is gone, caste is certificates will be gone next.

sir - but so far they have not! so many inter caste, inter religious marriages have taken place, but the experience has shown that these have not removed casteism in minds of people. reason? because even law does not recognise intra human marriages! law says the offpsrings of these couples will inherit caste of father. assume the offspring is a male. and this male marries a female from other caste. and they bear a child. this child will also inherit caste of father. so the grandfather inspite of performing an 'intra human marriage' will see to it that even his grandchild has the same caste as he had! this is the legal position also. so casteism cannot be abolished by intra human marriages IMHO!

Suresh sir,

First of all IHM's create an openness in minds of both families.Next among neighbor's and relatives they create a feeling that such instances are common and this makes them much more receptive of such incidents in their families.For example if we see that our neighbor's son or daughter did IHM and lives happily, that would remove a major roadblock in people's minds.
And next the habits of both families will change.Two traditions will intermingle.

Actually all this is the first step.If this practice continues for some 3 to 4 generations soon IHM will happen even in arranged marriages.Already some members in this forum talk about inter sect marriages.At one stage, all hindus will become one caste.Then no need to fight for reservations. Dalit oppression, brahmin oppression all will become stories of the past.All Hindus will live happily.

Already Intercaste arranged marriages are becoming popular in pakistan and afghanisthan where hindus number is very low and hindus from india arent willing to go.In afghanisthan even sikhs have been accepted into this. I guess in near future it will be the same case in USA and europe where ABCD's will become a unique race.

Last edited:
Suresh sir,

First of all IHM's create an openness in minds of both families.Next among neighbor's and relatives they create a feeling that such instances are common and this makes them much more receptive of such incidents in their families.For example if we see that our neighbor's son or daughter did IHM and lives happily, that would remove a major roadblock in people's minds.
And next the habits of both families will change.Two traditions will intermingle.

Actually all this is the first step.If this practice continues for some 3 to 4 generations soon IHM will happen even in arranged marriages.Already some members in this forum talk about inter sect marriages.At one stage, all hindus will become one caste.Then no need to fight for reservations. Dalit oppression, brahmin oppression all will become stories of the past.All Hindus will live happily.

Already Intercaste arranged marriages are becoming popular in pakistan and afghanisthan where hindus number is very low and hindus from india arent willing to go.In afghanisthan even sikhs have been accepted into this. I guess in near future it will be the same case in USA and europe where ABCD's will become a unique race.

sir - for this to happen, the law has to be modified first. because even law says, as i mentioned earlier, and as we all know, that even if a couple perform inter caste marriage, their offsprings have to inherit caste of father. if reservations are abolished, then there would be no need for governments to ask a person as to which caste you belong. so first govts. should abolish caste quotas, then stop asking people officially as to which caste they belong, and then declare that intercaste couples can choose any caste for their offsprings. this will reduce the importance of caste in public domain. notice that people generally do notwant to go out of caste, because governments recognise caste as an important basic unit and bestow many privileges based on that.

Rest easy

This has nothing to do with age, mrifan. It is directly related to the number of postings you have on the site. It actually means you have been an active participant and have 'earned' your seniority.

Trust that helps.

I still feel a bit weird when I see Senior member beside my username. After all in real life, I am very much a junior! Maybe this Senior/Junior member qualification scheme should be dropped, lest one automatically associate that honorific with age!

I hear you

Thank you for your posting, Kashyap.

As someone who has been at the receiving end of energy-draining postings I hear you only too well.

It would be sad indeed if a well meaning contributor such as yourself should choose to not participate because of some person's postings.

If I may express so, would you please consider not engaging the individual in question in your debates? There are others who do make meaningful contributions and you could focus on their thoughts, perhaps?

This is just a thought. Of course, please choose any course of action you deem fit.

This person says he does not run away. But he refuses to answer the core issue. He is surely a pain in the ...

This person irritates people no end and attacks all the members of our community and then says he is not doing any personal attack.
He is providing enough reasons to launch a personal attack on him because in the garb of talking in general terms he is attacking everyone collectively.
Still I have not used that option yet.
This person says it gives arguments. ALL pure junk.

Don't talk about equality while you are discriminating against us conveniently thro reservation policy.
Then what is the point in arguing with this malicious person. This person says dont see maliciousness behind every statement.
What else can you see here?
Nowthis person goes ahead and preaches another such person not to call us names. Coroccodile tears...
This person is attacking us in one way the other is doing it the other way. No difference.
And they just do some mock preaching to each other.
I think these pseudonyms are all difffernet avatars of the same person or may be they are all working in tandem to destroy this forum. There are a few more I have observed. I am sure other members can spot them. So I will not tell their names.

This person is such a nuisance wasting everyone's time, repeatedly baiting them saying he is not running away etc. Ofcourse ! if someone is from reseved category then they dont have to do any work and they can live as a parasite on brahmins. So they will have lot of time to do more destructive things like this.
But brahmins work and have to work.
So I cannot afford wasting my energy on this crap discussion.

I refuse to answer this junk anymore. I have really bettter and important things to do.
I am sure other members of the forum will understand my decision.

Out of curiosity, would you feel ok with inter-caste marriages, provided the NB man lives a brahminical lifestyle? I certainly would. What's your take on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back