• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Inspirational songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
brahin,

saw live the IIFA awards held in toronto this year. bipasha made an attempt to be munni (& also sheila), and came out easily the second best.

bipasha can swing but nowhere near kat or even malaika.

boy!! these girls can MOVE their hips.

on a side note, i challenged missus K to take on munni and sheila. got slapped in the face for that, and kanji veLLam for 2 days :) :)

I think, the name of this thread should be changed from 'inspirational songs' to 'love songs'!:music:

Cheers!

I think, the name of this thread should be changed from 'inspirational songs' to 'love songs'!:music:

Cheers!

Sri Raghy,

Hope you would not be upset with me and scold me... :) Because I have posted inspirational songs for human understanding of all the necessities.

A song to inspire failures (from Autograph), a song to inspire people as what exactly handicap is (from Porkkaalam), a song to inspire couple that, though death can keep them apart, the sense of relationship can not be parted (from Ponnumani) and than a song to show what a emotional love is (from Mundraam Pirai)..

The very first one of my post from Hindi movie - BETTAB (impatience) is, to show that Love can grow from childhood and continue to exist in different form after being grown up.

Here is a song to inspire how to pacify a angry/upset friend and make her/him smile..With English subtittle to understand each meaningful verses.

YouTube - ‪Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - Kabhi Kabhi Aditi (w/English Subs)‬‏

Last edited:
Respectable members,

This is a very wide open topic. One may have many songs inspired him/her in a given situation; or just general inspiration in social, religious awarness; or can just be art related. Some of the songs may remind events in the past...

I was a teen-ager. I already chose to study a trade...I saw all my school/class mates chose various fields for their career...I never had a proper guide....I was frightened about the future; worried about my career prospects; I was quite unsure about what I was doing; I was even suggested by few others to give up trade studies....one gentleman (well meaning NB) even suggested I might not succeed as a 'brahmin boy'....

That was the period I heard this song....That song was kind of chiseled in my mind....It gives me strength even today....Kannadasan the great, inspiring poet.....

ஆரம்பத்தில் பிறப்பும் உன் கையில் இல்லை
அடுத்தடுத்த நடப்பும் உன் கையில் இல்லை..

பாதை வகுத்த பின்பு பயந்தென்ன லாபம்?
பயணம் செய்துவிடு ..மாறிடும் பாவம்..

நாளை பொழுது என்றும் நமக்கென வாழ்க
அதை நடத்த ஒருவன் உண்டு கோவிலில் காண்க

வேளை பிறக்கும் என்று நம்பிக்கை கொள்க
எந்த வேதனையும் மாறும் மேகத்தை போல...

YouTube - Ezhu Swarangal - Apoorva Raagangal

Cheers!

I dont exactly have the song links. But thought that the songs that inspired me in various stages of life differed.

During the chilhood my Grandfather used to sing a song that I am still to find in any Music store. it was 30 mins song that used to go

"Sriman Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bhaj Man Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bolo Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Jai Jai Narayan Narayan Hari Hari

Hari om namo Narayana;Om Namo Narayan; Om Namo Narayana"

Kisiki Muskrahato pe ho nisar(Shri 420: Starring: Raj Kapoor)

In my Teenage I liked the song

"Papa Kehte hai bada Naam Karega"(QSQT: Starring Amir Khan) still love the song

In my College Days I used to Liten to:

I Want to break free(Queens) still liten to the song

When I was away from my home:

Country Roads(John Denver)

These are some of the Songs that I still hear whenever I'm down and remember the good old days.

Dear Sri. Srinikarthik Sir, Greetings.

Now you have the links for those songs.

Sriman Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bhaj Man Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bolo Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Jai Jai Narayan Narayan Hari Hari.......

YouTube - ‪Shriman Narayan Narayan Hari Hari‬‏

YouTube - ‪Kisi Ki Muskurahaton Pe - Raj Kapoor - Anari‬‏

Papa Kehte hai bada Naam Karega... YouTube - ‪Papa kehte hain‬‏

I Want to break free(Queens)..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM

Country Roads(John Denver).... YouTube - ‪John Denver - Country Roads‬‏

cheers!

Sri Raghy,

Hope you would not be upset with me and scold me... :) Because I have posted inspirational songs for human understanding of all the necessities.

A song to inspire failures (from Autograph), a song to inspire people as what exactly handicap is (from Porkkaalam), a song to inspire couple that, though death can keep them apart, the sense of relationship can not be parted (from Ponnumani) and than a song to show what a emotional love is (from Mundraam Pirai)..

The very first one of my post from Hindi movie - BETTAB (impatience) is, to show that Love can grow from childhood and continue to exist in different form after being grown up.

Here is a song to inspire how to pacify a angry/upset friend and make her/him smile..With English subtittle to understand each meaningful verses.

YouTube - ‪Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - Kabhi Kabhi Aditi (w/English Subs)‬‏

Dear Chi.Ravi, Greetings.

I did not sound upset or angry, did I? I even used a smiley to make sure I am not upset (I don't normally use smilys..). Don't know why you thought I could be upset....

Any way, this song is for you. an inspirational song (It is... the original is.. within the top 40 of the all time inspirational songs...).

YouTube - ‪Pepsi Commercial HD - We Will Rock You (feat. Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink & Enrique Iglesias)‬‏

(Pink is my favourite in this song).

Cheers!

Dear Chi.Ravi, Greetings.

I did not sound upset or angry, did I? I even used a smiley to make sure I am not upset (I don't normally use smilys..). Don't know why you thought I could be upset....

Any way, this song is for you. an inspirational song (It is... the original is.. within the top 40 of the all time inspirational songs...).

YouTube - ‪Pepsi Commercial HD - We Will Rock You (feat. Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink & Enrique Iglesias)‬‏

(Pink is my favourite in this song).

Cheers!

no no Sri Raghy ji, I was just being funny...

Thanks for sharing this song with me...

Dear Sri. Srinikarthik Sir, Greetings.

Now you have the links for those songs.

Sriman Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bhaj Man Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Bolo Narayan Narayan Hari Hari; Jai Jai Narayan Narayan Hari Hari.......

YouTube - ‪Shriman Narayan Narayan Hari Hari‬‏

YouTube - ‪Kisi Ki Muskurahaton Pe - Raj Kapoor - Anari‬‏

Papa Kehte hai bada Naam Karega... YouTube - ‪Papa kehte hain‬‏

I Want to break free(Queens)..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM

Country Roads(John Denver).... YouTube - ‪John Denver - Country Roads‬‏

cheers!

Dear Raghy,

Thanks a lot for the songs.

Cheers
Karthik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads