• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Inspirational songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear RajiRam and Anandi,

As promised , here is ' chakkani raja ' in karakarapriya by MMI .....................
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the classical song from a genius. May be, you can start a new thread in Music and dance section

and share these master pieces? Think over Sir!

Regards,
Raji Ram

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the classical song from a genius. May be, you can start a new thread in Music and dance section

and share these master pieces? Think over Sir!

Regards,
Raji Ram

Thanks Madam. What a combination ! Music and Dance . I am half-baked
in music and Anandi has mastered dance.

Thanks Madam. What a combination ! Music and Dance . I am half-baked
in music and Anandi has mastered dance.
No problem Dear Ranganathan Sir, if you are there for support and with the help of Raji Madam's timely tips, we can add our expertise in a thread form. I do enjoy all your song selections; you can appreciate my dance song selections. It is a win-win situation. And the TEAM WINS. One should really look forward to the small small tips from Raji Madam, she is an expert. This is from my personal experience. Respects. Anandi.

Last edited:
Dear Anandi and NRR Sir,

Again your posts are continuing in this thread. I suggested that you can start a NEW thread in the

'Music and dance' section of this forum.... Thread's name could be "Master pieces in music and dance"

or something similar.

I think Anandi can start it by posting a nice dance number. She is a good 'thread starter'! :typing:

Raji Ram

Dear Anandi and NRR Sir,

Again your posts are continuing in this thread. I suggested that you can start a NEW thread in the

'Music and dance' section of this forum.... Thread's name could be "Master pieces in music and dance"

or something similar.

I think Anandi can start it by posting a nice dance number. She is a good 'thread starter'! :typing:

Raji Ram
No Madam, All credits to you. I have got inspiration from you, the way you write, and the way you present your articles, from the bottom of my heart.. "I salute you." And your knowledge and proficiency in Music is also wonderful. I am a good listener to songs... I like music; I don't have deep knowledge in song section. But I listen to all songs and enjoy. That’s it. Definitely, If NRR Sir is ready; I will join him and will contribute to the best of my ability. Thank you Madam, Love. Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back