• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to arrest the slide in TB numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of talking of preserving culture, we can talk of what steps to take to help the poor among the sect.By the way helping any poor is equally good.

Data base can provide info. on first on religion practitioners like vadhyars, brahmin cooks, temple priests, subject, music and dance teachers. It should give their availabilty ,

contact numbers in full , location they can service etc and cost details for service etc.There is a great supply and demand mismatch.Even yesterday someone in our site was

looking for sastrigals for death ceremonies on terms he could afford. Due to supply constraints and more lack of knowledge ,many poor among these classes do not get

work. Many middle class and other well off keep lamenting that they do not get appropriate persons who can render timely service at reasonable costs. This is a serious

issue faced by all. Sites like this can easily fill the information gap with a data base of these sections of brahmin society.It will be godsend for many young professional

couples and senior citizens.Even working bachelors living in flats look for cooks and house maids who can provide them a meal or would be prepared to outsource meals if

someone can prepare and deliver. Brahmi women are prepared to cook in their own homes but they face delivery issues .So bachelors have to run to hotels for food at

dinner time and weekends.The weaker sections of brahmins can easily do better with a bit of help from this forum . Why should not we provide them a platform to offer

their services?

Excellent idea! In Delhi, Mumbai where I lived this is not organized! This should help the poor!

Dear Renu,
Lot of :smow: in this thread.

Already we have subzero temp. at nights!

So....... I am shiverrrrrrring!! :lol:

Dear Renu,

Where are you RR ji that temperature is subzero?

Out here temp is rising almost to 39C at times.

BTW its not :smow:......its the truth...beauty and brains has to be admired. JJi and husband have both.

Dear Renu,

The thread has now become vigorous and lively with JJ Madam's racy anecdotes!!

Kiss dated late sixties blows hot and cold even In 2016! One is shiverrrrrrrring in night another feels the heat - Kiss is bliss - come on everybody say yes to kiss!'( Boston Brahmin) BB or TB never miss a kiss!

Last edited:
Kiss dated late sixties blows hot and cold even In 2016! One is shiverrrrrrrring in night another feels the heat - Kiss is bliss - come on everybody say yes to kiss!'( Boston Brahmin) BB or TB never miss a kiss!

dear JJ ji,

Enjoy this song.

Sealed with a Kiss Indian style!

[video=youtube_share;CcT2i8Bqyvo]https://youtu.be/CcT2i8Bqyvo[/video]

Someone can start a new thread on this TB & Love story. Definitely it will be the biggest hit this decade.

Dear Renu,

Where are you RR ji that temperature is subzero?

Out here temp is rising almost to 39C at times..

Caution: NEVER send a kiss by courier, as taught in one of the OPs by TV Sir!! :lol:

In Heaven freezing in the bliss of kiss posted on the cheek in late 60s despated by thapal of India post and not by courier - . obvious it has taken decades to deliver the message

So if your son is from Harward Business School you will land an equally accomplished girl.

If your son is a product from a local institution run by a politician for profit you will have to set your sights lower. No use complaining. No use believing that improving dating skills will get your son an accomplished girl of mirror cracking beauty.

Dating is not a mode preferred by our girls. They prefer their parents to do all the legwork while retaining the veto with them. They date only on phone and in Saravana Bhavan Hotels. No roaming around beaches lonely with blind dates and no staying for a night with that date to measure him up. It is ingrained culture, Stupid.(Ref:post#401 Vaggami)

Well you heard about the dating after the parents do the leg work - That was true in my generation-in1960 and earlier- But is it true in the generation next? My experiace with my children show that is not - Neither Stupid nor ingrained culture ! My son is a product of IIT(Madras) & Coulambia Business School - you should know!- More stories to follow if I don't rush to Madras on an important personal matterl

JJ ji
You are breaking new grounds by challenging the existing thinking about arranged marriages of outdated people and lapped up by senior citizens here.

Most live in make believe world of their own making.

They think that next generation cannot move an inch on the dating and marriage front unless they hold the hands of their children tightly and guide them .

Of course most of the parents can remain complacent while children merrily act to get what they want thru dating sites and clandestine meetings.

They shed tears later one day when children invite them to their weddings at the local court or a temple in tirupati.

I have decided to leave this thread. As there appears to be many TBs here who are bent on giving up their sAtvik Brahmin values, I di not want to offend them by persisting with my posts. It appears the forum and silent majority here have views which are in agreement with the vociferous few here. I give up being a minority. There is no scope for a debate. Already someone has passed a judgment that we are all jokers. Thanks.

Last edited:
Silent majority are silent . Nothing

more and nothing less . Balance is only inference.

Other things are part of someones imagination and basically fishing for sympathy or provoking others to get a lynch mob .

thanks.

BB means something else in our dear forum, J J Ji! :)

BTW, a title flashed in my mind, like movies of olden days!

கன்னத்தில் முத்தமிட்டுக் கணவனைக் கைப்பற்றிய காரிகை

'kannaththil muththamittuk kaNavanaik kaippatriya kArikai! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back