• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hinduism Vs Rest - Part- Ii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aryan Invasion Theory- An Insult To Non Bramin Women???

SIRS- most of the 'rational' leaders like the 'periar' & Ambedkar, the yellow shawlist & communists, secularists all have painted bramins as barbarians, heartless sadists, perverts, womanisers , foreign invaders, destroyers, destructors and what not. even orthodox hindu saints and hindu gods like vishnu, shiva & brahma are all depicted as womanisers. if this is true, then can it be inferred that bramins would not have spared non bramin women as well? then does that mean there are no dravidians at all presently in the world, as all of them should have born out of bramins' sperm, because as per Aryan Invasion theory, bramins are all foreign invaders. would these invaders have spared the non bramin women.?

in case of muslims and british , the case is different. in islam & christianity, there is scope for conversions, so the women in india, raped by muslim & christians should have converted to islam & christianity. but in brahmnism, there is no scope for conversions also. so what happened to the non bramin women allegedly sexually exploited by the bramins? the children born out of this so called exploitation are , for all purposes bramins. so, if the aryan invasion theory is to be believed and the depiction of bramins as sexual perverts is true, then the resultant deduction is more insulting to non bramin women than bramins in all ways.

So, this aryan invasion theory should be deleted atleast from all govt. records & offcial forums as it is an insult to the honour of non bramin women.
By harping on this theory, 'rationalists' are throwing mud on the chastity of their own women.

Bramins consider meat eating as a sin, and so they consider non vegetarians as un touchables. Had non bramins stopped eating meat or atleast stopped killing animals, may be there would not have been any untouchability in hinduism. one may or may not agree with the emphasise of bramins on vegeteranism. but to potray all bramins as sexual bigots just because of this causes more harm to non bramin women than bramins.

All hindus, all bramins and all non bramins are natives & original inhabitants of india. Bramins did not sexually exploit non bramin women. All women of all caste , creed & religion were treated with honour by bramins always. Non bramin women, as a group, never forfeited their chastity to bramins.

Last edited:
sirs- is it not a fact that in christianity, black christians were treated worse than street dogs by white christians even 15 yrs. ago, even though both of them belonged to the same religion?

2. is it not a fact that though shudras(or even kshatriyas or vaishyas for that matter) were not allowed to convert to brahminism, they were allowed to convert to 3rd & 4th varnas , i.e. kshatriyas & vaishyas respectively? why did they not exercise this option? were they more comfortable in 4th varna due to many reasons??

Vayiru Punnagudhu sir

2. is it not a fact that though shudras(or even kshatriyas or vaishyas for that matter) were not allowed to convert to brahminism, they were allowed to convert to 3rd & 4th varnas , i.e. kshatriyas & vaishyas respectively? why did they not exercise this option? were they more comfortable in 4th varna due to many reasons??

Suresh sir,

Lol !.

You are making this sound like Lalu Prasad's Automatic Upgrade option in Indian Railways !

Sir please : do you think there is justification for the way the lowest varna was treated ? you tell me honestly ! Let us not float such circumventing suggestions. What they went thru is terrible, period. What WE are going thru now is also terrible. So at a time when we are arguing on the front that 2 wrongs don't make a right, such suggestions, if you don't mistake me, can be construed as ridiculing the sufferings of the downtrodden.

rgds

Questions are unavoidable!!!

Hi,
Though I think its not useful to discuss things about the past, I think raising questions itself is not a bad or insulting act to do.If the intention is not insulting others questions and discussions are fine I guess. Even in a big criminal case victims are subjected to answer questions though they are ackward. If it comes to discussion if others pose questions we have the right to do the same. I guess we are taught/learned to accept without questioning....If you say Thiruvalluvar is a great poet.RajaRaja CHolan was gr8 tam leader. Kattabomman was a gr8 man.Then why didnt they oppose the atrocities ?? Did they accept it? Did they propagate it? Or did they voice against it? Or should not we celebrate them as great people (to be strict dont we need to condemn them for this)?? There can be real doubts which can be debated.

Suresh sir,

Lol !.

You are making this sound like Lalu Prasad's Automatic Upgrade option in Indian Railways !

Sir please : do you think there is justification for the way the lowest varna was treated ? you tell me honestly ! Let us not float such circumventing suggestions. What they went thru is terrible, period. What WE are going thru now is also terrible. So at a time when we are arguing on the front that 2 wrongs don't make a right, such suggestions, if you don't mistake me, can be construed as ridiculing the sufferings of the downtrodden.

rgds

woman arguement-Are we hypos?

Are we hypos when we discuss about woman (Not sure if its this thread..Anyway im posting it here)...There was some post about the 'M' word which wud insult the person and morally a big mistake...But are we OK with the paid blunders against women happening today?Do Indians accept if the actress are paid and she comes in an untasteful attire?In one such discussion came I asked my friend whether we wil allow our relatives to do such acts.He replied in negative. So why for the other girls? Are we comfortable to do anything that is convenient for us though we know it completely immoral (following western culture)? I wonder the media and the elite are talking about freedom in such arguements....There can be an argument both have freedom(viewer and the actress/actor) to do whatever they want.But is it not like beating my servant and paying him??

Dear Hari & Fire

I am not justifying untouchability in any way. My point is that both bramins& non bramins are equally responsible for untouchability. pls. also remember the ist person to oppose untouchability was a bramin - Sri Ramanujar. There are so many reformers in the bramin community like Rajaram mohan roy, swami dayanand sarwaswathi, ishwar chandra vidyasagar, rajaji, bharathiyar etc., who fought for the so called untouchables. but how many non bramins have raised their voice against ill treatment of bramins? to the best of my knowledge it is zero!

in 1999, in an interview to the magazine 'thuglak' of Mr. cho, the yellow shawlist karunanidhi said that he will not run his party of government as per principles(?) of 'periar'! now he is saying all the principles of his party & government belong to the 'periar'!

in the film 'periar' the 'periar' is shown as helping a bramin woman who is suffering from labour pain. this, according to the director of the film, is an example of the fact that the 'periar' is a man of good heart! if he is such a noble person why did he support the barbarian british govt. which indulged in so many atrocities on inncocent indians, for e.g. jallianwala bagh massacre where even children & woman were brutally murdered? and so many incidents where so many innocent indians were harassed, tortured and killed by the british?

Last edited:
Genital Kalaignaa!

SIRS- it is a well known fact that the 2 things which no 'rationalist' has are shame and decency. the karunanidhi has said that 'if jayalalitha has got any doubt about my masculanity, i am ready to prove it by showing my genitals at her residence itself'!

my doubt is, by the same standards, if somebody has doubts about feminity of the kanimozhi, then how will she prove that she is female????

Tolerant Karunanidhi!

SIRS - the karunanidhi boasts that he is a tolerant person, as he has allowed his wives to be believers though he is a 'rationalist' himself. what sort of tolerance is this? if you are 100% sure that the path you are following is noble, as a husband you will wish that your wife (or is it wives in this case?) should also follow it. for e.g. will any husband allow his wife to drink alcohol if he is a teetotaller himself? the karunanidhi is confused about the correctness of his path,and so he is afraid of asking his wives to follow it!

the karunanidhi always ridicules hindu gods. but his govt. declares holidays on many hindus festivals & asks people to celebrate these festivals in honour of the very same hindu gods , whom the very head of govt. abuses & ridicules regularly! another example of confusion of the karunanidhi!

it is true the karunanidhi is not against religions. he is against only 1 religion- hinduism!

till 1962, the karunanidhi was proclaiming that t.nadu should be separated from india and a separate homeland for tamils should be formed. but after a law was introduced by central govt. threatening to ban organisations preaching separatism, the dropped the idea of separate homeland for tamils like a hot potato!

he instigated the anti hindi agitations in 1965, but on seeing that the state & central govts. were firm on their stand like a rock, he withdrew the agitation!

he once organised a rail roko agitation , asking for renaming Dalmiapuram as kallakudi. he was arrested and sentenced to jail.. he did not agitate again at all, though the govt. never changed the name of the place!

in 1970s he put forth a proposal to introduce tamil medium education at all levels instead of english. but following opposition from students, he withdrew in panic!

in 1989, he renamed a road in chennai , but following opposition from muslims, he withdrew & surrendered instantly!

in 1998, he introduced a tough law to tackle terrorism, but withdrew after opposition from muslim groups!

in 2000, he introduced another tough proposal to cancel the driving licence of any auto driver who commits more than 3 accidents, but withdrew the proposal in panic, after auto driver associations threatened to agitate!

he also shockingly expressed his willingness to provide amnesty to sandalwood smuggler veerappan, though veerappan never apologised for his crimes!

he also withdrew all criminal cases against violent agitators of vanniar sangam in 1988 & anti hindi agitators of 1965. not only that, these criminal agitators, are being given pension out of tax payers money till date on the pretext that they agitated for public welfare!

in 2000 he withdrew cases against students of presidency college who indulged in arson & violence. the karunanidhi is also known to be soft & sympathetic towards KIllers like Madhani & LTTE.

in 1970 he also withdrew the total prohibition throughout the state, tearfully admitting that he was incapable of enforcing it!

so all his toughness is reserved for the poor & weak bramins who form a miniscule minority of the population. if he comes under violent pressure from any other group, he urinates in panic, and withdraws his toughness!

Last edited:
Spare him

SIRS- it is a well known fact that the 2 things which no 'rationalist' has are shame and decency. the karunanidhi has said that. 'if jayalalitha has got any doubt about my masculanity, i am ready to prove it ............................

Suresh sir,

Spare him. For all we know, poor old man must have misread the Election Comission's directive about "declaring all assets" !!!!!!

Suresh sir,

Spare him. For all we know, poor old man must have misread the Election Comission's directive about "declaring all assets" !!!!!!

Dear Hari - L O L !

BTW, just think what would happen if the women of the karunanidhi family also misread the election commision's directive and start 'declaring their assets'!!!!

I have a question: Almost all the so-called Dravidian leaders have at least three or more declared wives and undeclared paramours!! How does this fit in with their credo 'Kadamai, Ganniyam, Kattupaadu"? Or, are the rules of chastity applied only to women?

I'm thinking

I have a question: Almost all the so-called Dravidian leaders have at least three or more declared wives and undeclared paramours!! How does this fit in with their credo 'Kadamai, Ganniyam, Kattupaadu"? Or, are the rules of chastity applied only to women?

SF,

Very good question. That too as i just settle down at my work, this has got my 'intel inside' thinking.

I have come up with 3 plausible reasons :

Reason 1 :

Dravidian leaders due to their atheist principles can't leave anything to God or chance. So if they have to do complete justice to the 3 that you mention - Kadamai, Ganniyam & Kattupaadu - they need minimum 3 wives. Kadamaikku oruthi, Ganniyathirukku oruthi, Kattupaadirukku oruthi

Reason 2 :

"Oruvanukku Oruthi" yenbadbu pazhamozhi.....now wait a minute...our dravidian leader is not a "Oruvan"...He is a "Thalaivan".....So, case dismissed

Reason 3 :

Tamizh meedu ivargalukku ulla theerakkkadhal.....Isai Tamizh, Nadaga Tamizh, Iyal Thamizh yendru tamzhikku moondru pirivugal....im moondru pirivugalukkum "seimmmaiyaana thondu" seiyya vendum yendral....ivarukku moondru manaivigal thevai dhane.....adhu nyayam dhane....

Oh, what's this i am hearing now : Illaya Dhalapathi Vijay nadittha Pokkiri padathil oru paatu......

"nee mutham ondru koduthal mutthamizh, nee vekkapattu sirithal sendhamizh, nee pesiya vaarthaigal payinthamizh....."

Ada aaandava innum ithanai tamizh pirivugala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am fainting....yaaravadhu soda vangungappa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIRS - SF - the rules of chastity are not applicable for even women of 'rationalist' family! M.R. Radhika, daughter of 'rationalist' M.R. Radha, has already 3 husbands! she is the 2nd wife of sarathkumar, who himself is her 3rd husband! and M.R. Radha himself had 2 wives, and radhika is one of the daughter of one of these wives!

and the founding father of 'rationalism' the 'periar' himself had 2 wives, one of whom was as young as his granddaughter!!

ayyoo..enakku thalai suttugirathe..!!!!(Hari style!)

sirs- Hari , the election commission has only asked for 'declaring' & not 'displaying' assets!

that apart, the oxford dictionary defines asset as a valuable thing, property or possession which can even be mortgaged. wonder what sort of 'value' is there in the 'asset' which the karunanidhi has threatened to 'show' to jayalalitha!

thank god- sonia maino gandhi has not 'displayed' or even 'declared' her assets the way the karunanidhi has!

Last edited:
sirs- according to a new law in force all over india, even hindu women have equal rights in property of father and husband. by this logic, does it mean women should also have equal share in debts & loans of father or husband? after all, you cannot have share only in money, you should share burden also!

sirs- in islam various sects always violently clashed & killed each other (iran vs iraq, iraq vs kuwait, iran vs saudi arabia, pakistan vs bangladesh etc.,). these killings continue even today. in christianity, black christians were & are still treated in many parts of world as untouchables by white christians. and in UK & ireland, protestant vs catholic clashes have claimed & are claiming many lives. all this inspite of the fact that all muslims in the world have only one god-allah! all christians in the world also have only one god- jesus!

but in brahminism, inspite of so many differences like iyer-iyengar, vadakali-tenkalai, saiva-vaishnava, existence of many kothrams, there has not been any record of even a single violent clash between bramins of different sects or bramins or same sect anywhere in the world! an incredibly amazing record indeed! truly a religion where there is 100% equality, though there are some minor irritants here and there.

for allah it is important that everybody (even non muslims must respect him). or else the non believer is punishable by death. for jesus , it is very important that everybody in the world converts to his faith. refreshingly, in braminism there is no such compulsion on nonbelievers.

sirs- no state in india or world has tried to impose non bramin priests in orthdox temples on any pretext. no state in india or world has tried to ablish sanskrit from temples. a court verdict in 2002 said non bramins can be priests in temples not following agama traditions. but the karunanidhi has misread this verdict and started imposing non bramins even in bramin temples!

apologists & 'rationalists' are arguing that free sex is sanctioned in hinduism, and so it should be permitted now also. actually the presence of nudity in temples, only shows that hinduism existed even at a time when humans did not wear any clothes at all. many gods have weapons in their hands too. by this logic, should all hindu believers be allowed to have weapons nowadays?

The RSS has been banned many times by the nehru dynasty & by congressmen. but the congress govts. have never been able to prove in courts that RSS is an organisation which deserved to be banned. a party called jan sangh was functioning as politican arm of RSS till 1977. but in 1977, Jan sangh was dissolved and merged into the janatha party, and since then till 1980, there was no political wing for the RSS. But after indira gandhi conspired with Late President sanjiva reddy and brought down the janatha govt, the janatha party also disintegrated with it, and RSS elements in janatha party formed a new party called BJP. so, if indiragandhi had not conspired to bring down the janatha party, there would not have been any BJP at all!
In 1980, indira gandhi introduced a rule that no govt. servant can be a member of RSS. so, the RSS was forced to form a new organisation called VHP to defeat this rule, so that govt. servants join VHP, as they could not join RSS because of the new rule!
It was rajiv gandhi who opened the Ram temple and also allowed pujas to be conducted at the disputed site. again it was rajiv gandhi who introduced Muslim women bill to negate a court verdict about alimony for muslim women. rajiv gandhi's wrong policies also led to escalation of islamic terrorism in kashmir. thus , the nehru dynasty, by their wrong policies not only bred islamic fundamentalism, but also fuelled Hindu anger. But now, they are trying to abolish the very same forces which they encouraged!

A very high proportion of Nepalese population in Hindu. Nepal is a hindu country. but i do not think there is any caste reservation for any community there. and also, we do not hear reports about caste clashes in nepal at all!

DEATH PENALTY SHOULD NOT BE ABOLISHED!
------------------------------------------------
SIRS- apologists say death penalty should be abolished as it is a form of revenge. but before awarding death penalty, judges give the accused full chance to explain his version. he is also allowed lawyers, evidences, proofs are all examined, analysed and only if the accused has planned the murder or has a previous record of murdering or has not surrendered or not co-operated with the police, that the judges award death penalty. even after this he can petition the high court, supreme court, governor, president. only after all these avenue are exhausted that the accused is hanged.

it is not the role of a government to award clemency or amnesty to any person or group indulging in nefarious criminal activites. it is the role of judiciary to determine what punishment must be given to the accused, based on evidences, proofs and behaviour of the accused-before, during & after the crime. govts. should always try to capture criminals and try them as per law,and leave for courts to decide about quantum of punishment.

most countries which have abolish death penalty have very small population when compared to india. if laws have to be abolished just because they have not succeded in eliminating crimes, then by this logic, all laws should be totally abolished all over the world!

sirs- recently in karur, 2 criminals murdered 2 children of the same parents in cold blood. if these criminals are released after a punishment of few years of imprisonment, what is the guarantee they will not commit the same or similar or other types of crimes? is it not better to hang these sort of criminals and ensure that the kith & kin of the victims do not take law into their hands as a revenge?

in 2004, the karunanidhi retorted that Lord krishna had conspired to defeat the kauravas. there is nothing wrong in conspiring to defeat conspirators! that apart, the karunanidhi seems to have forgotten that Rajaji had conspired to bring down Late Kamaraj, and rajaji betrayed Kamaraj by breaking the congress party and aligning with the dmk, ensuring spilit in congress vote, which enabled dmk to capture power. thus it was because of conspiracy & betrayal of rajaji that dmk came to power in 1967. thus it is rajaji who represents conspiracy and not Lord krishna. like that rajaji also represents betrayal and not vibishina as 'rationalists' allege.

A dmk minister, palanimanickam had said yesterday that the karunanidhi will fast unto death if bye elections in madurai are postponed. now, the karunanidhi says he has not said anything like that at all! then was the minister lying???

sirs- we all know difference between vadakali & thenkalai. it is also well known fact that iyers are worshippers of Lord shiva and iyengars worshippers of Lord vishnu. then what is the difference between saivas & vaishnavas. i think saivas is a term denoting all bramin worshippers of Lord shiva even including covnerts from other varnas. vaishnavas is a term, denoting all bramin worshippers of Lord vishnu, including converts from other varnas. But i think iyer means a descendant of original saiva bramin & iyengar a descendant of original vaishnava bramin. but of course, nowadays these differences are not all that particular and even non bramins are considered as part of saivism & vaishnavism.
man originated from monkeys. But 'rationalism' when it originated, considered all hindu gods as barbarians, fools & non existent. but in1949, after marriage of the 'periar' to maniyamma, late annadurai, suddenly became enlightened like the buddha, and declared that 'one god' is acceptable! so from 'no god' 'rationalism' became 'one god, one race'! and now, it has reached a stage where 'rationalists' have alliances and coalitions with BJP, a party which identifies itself with orthodox hinduism!! remember the tamil proverb 'donkey becoming ant!'
'rationalists' want to impose tamil & non bramins even in orthodox temples, as if tamil is present everywhere in t.nadu, and temples are the only place where they are non existent! this strikes at the very root of brahminism and hits them where it will wound them the most.
BTW imagine a person who already has one wife trying to have a second wife. after that inspite of already having 2 wives trying to have a paramour.! why did Ravana inspite of being a great scholar, abduct sita inspite of knowing that she did not like him, and she was also wife of another man?
The answer for above lies in what Vibishina has said- 'vinaasha kaale vipareetha buddhi'. i.e a persons thinking will become self destructive once his end nears! like that 'rationalists' are causing grave damage to themselves by imposing their style of 'worship' in orthodox temples. 'rationalists' are unnecessarily burning the stomachs of priestly bramins by this attempt. even non bramins are very much comfortable with the present arrangement, which need not be & should not be tampered with.
the 'periar' said due to old age he needed maniyamma to help him. then he could have adopted her as his daughter! why this (mis)marriage?

sirs= we are now in an era in india where minority govts. & coalition ministries have become order of the day, unlke in previous days. in these sort of times, it would be better to have a president like Dr. abdul kalam who is totally apolitical, rather than the prathiba who is a known stooge of the sonia. tomorrow, it is possible we may have a BJP or other non congress govt. at the centre. so an apolitical president could be hoped to discharge his responsibilities in a impartial way, but the same cannot be expected of a political nominee like the prathibha.

in 1949, the Late annadurai parted ways with the 'periar' and formed the DMK. since then his fortunes took a turn for the better. he became an MLA, MP and even chief minister. but after becoming chief minister, on the wrong advice of the karunanidhi, he once again mended fences with the 'periar' and even went to the extent of declaring that 'my government belongs to the 'periar'!'. this proved to be a bad omen, as the ANNA was affected by cancer and died within a couple of years, allowing the karunanidhi to become chief minister. had anna continued his opposition to the 'periar', may be he would have lived for many more years! who knows?

The 'periar' is like a thermometer. a thermometer can only show to what extent the body of a person is affected by fever. but it cannot cure the fever. like that the 'periar' can at best identify the problems in society. but he does not have any remedy or solution for the problems!

the communists also belong to the same category as that of the 'periar' in many ways. in 1989, the communists aligned with the Janatha Dal of V.P.Singh, a party who formed govts. at centre and in many states with support of BJP. it seems then the BJP was 'secular' for the communists! but now, they have become 'fascists' & 'communalists'! in 1989, these communists aligned with BJP to defeat rajiv gandhi & install a govt.with BJP support. now they have aligned with rajiv gandhi's wife to defeat the very same BJP whom they supported in 1989, to install a congress govt. which they themselves defeated in 1989! they have also certified sonia maino gandi as an 'indian'! the only basis for sonia being declared as an indian is that she is the wife of an indian and has 2 children because of being the wife of this indian! if this is a qualification to become a prime minster, then there are crores of women in this country who are wives of indians and who have children because of being wives of these indians!

the communists are also opposing USA, on the pretext that USA is an imperial force. even if this is true, the fact is imperialism of USA has not caused an direct problems to india anywhere, anytime. but china , another imperial force, directly declares that 'arunachal pradesh is a part of india'. but still, china is not an imperial country!

Last edited:
WHY PRATHIBHA SHOULD BE DEFEATED!
--------------------------------------------
SIRS- in 2004, when sonia maino staked claim for form a govt. under her leadership, president Dr. kalam hesitated, because sonia is not a natural citizen of india, and under indian laws citizenship of a naturalised indian is not permanent, and can be revoked due to various reasons. sonia withdrew her claim and has not tried to become prime minister again. but if puppet prathibha becomes president, she will show no hesitation in swearing in sonia maino as prime minister. this is probably only reason why the sonia wants to install this puppet as president, so that there are no hurdles in becoming prime minister.
The maino, as other congressmen has a dubious stand on secularism. any person who potrays hinduism in an offensive manner is secular, as per congress standards. thus painter M.F. Hussain, though a pornograher is a symbol of secularism for congressmen! like that there was an election commissioner called james michael lyngdoh who functioned almost like an agent of sonia maino when he was election commissioner. he postponed elections in gujarat and andhrapradesh for 6 months, as the prospects of congress were not good. he used to mouth abusives periodically. he was probably only election commissioner in the world who functioned as a stooge of the opposition! there was a time when his own wife would not have bothered had anything happened to him. but he became a symbol of 'secularism' later, not because he achieve anything worthwhile, simply because he opposed the BJP! there is every possibility that, if the sonia becomes primeminister, election commision could become 'lyndocratic' again, particularly because a person called navin chawla accused of accepting bribes from congressmen could become election commissioner.

of course, the dmk would be very happy . in 1970s the dmk after coming to power indulged in various populist doles, including nationalisation of road transport. to augment funds for these doles, prohibition of alcohol was abolished and liquor shops were thrown open to all and sundry! taxes were increased and lottery, gambling & cabaret thrown open. similarly, to meet the expenses to fund many populist doles, the dmk govt. which already has increased liquor shops all over the state and made t.nadu no.1 in india in consuming alcohol, has also increased taxes and may require financial assitance from central govt. or else, the state may soon go bankrupt. but will the sonia oblige?

the karunanidhi's policy on prohibition is certainly not good for state. even children work in alcohol shops and get exposed to drinking. many school, college students, teenagers, youngsters also get exposed to drinking, and to meet the expenses arising out of it, they resort to anti social activities. many persons commit offences under the influence of alcohol. 'rationalists' allege that bramins raped dravidian women, but nowadays, leave alone women, shockingly, even children are subject to sexual torture. (well there are allegations of even muslims committing many atrocities on bramins & non bramins during islamic rule in india. but 'rationalists' never talk about that. because muslims form a huge vote bank because of their sizeable population, where as bramins are a miniscule minority!)
many persons commit accidents due to drunken driving, resulting in loss of life, property, damage to public & private properties and even grevious injuries to innocents.
even the policy of the karunandhi of gifting costly land at very concessional rates for special economic zones is not good for the state, as there is no guarantee of profitable, durable revenue for the govt.

Last edited:
sirs- in orthodox temples,suppose if any bramin is allowed to become a priest, and no non bramin is allowed to become a preist,it can be called discriminatory. but actually, even all bramins cannot become priests. it is reserved as a hereditary service exclusively, only for priestly families.

sirs- in hinduism, god takes man forms and appears before the devotees, to prove that all are equal. Lord vishnu,though a bramin took the form of kshatriya Lord Rama, Yadana Lord Krishna , Monkey Lord Hanuman, and he even took the form of mohini and cohabitated with Lord shiva to produce Lor Ayyappan! this is to prove that woman and man are the same.

Now about muslim religion. all mosques blare prayers loudly atleast 5 times a day. this practice must be a new one and not traditional, as loudspeakers were discovered only recently. it is a big disturbance for others because the decibel levels are very high. i do not think such things will be allowed in countries like USA, UK & other parts of europe, where also there are mosques. atleast the decibel levels should be reduced.

SIRS- Assume that i pray to god & undergo fasting for a few hours so that rain comes today. but there is no rain. why? it is possible some other person might have prayed to the same god that there should be no rain today,and his offering must be powerful than my offering! does this mean a powerful offering can even force god to support evil? certainly not. each & every prayer, offering will certainly be answered and respected, dependent on the merit & power of the offering. but for meritorious prayers the response will be immediate & total, for prayers where offering is powerful but there is not much merit, there will only be a token response from god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back