• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happily divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.
The divorced hope to find better partners in their successive innings.
But I think that "The known devil is better than the unknown angel!" :)
அன்புள்ள விசாலாக்ஷி அவர்களே
முதல் கோணல் முற்றிலும் கோணல் என்பதை அறியாதவர்கள் செய்யும் தப்பு விவாகக ரத்து
குருவாயுரப்பன்

I am quite an expert at changing bulbs,cleaning AC filter,fixing blocked sinks,drilling nails into wall with the electric drill etc cos when things breakdown at my clinic during working hours I have no choice but to do it myself.
I have even painted my clinic walls on my own.

So hard and tough work I can handle but I need husband to help out sometimes to get some work done during my work time cos I can't leave my clinic as it will spell income loss when patient sees doctor is not there and might go to another clinic.

On the other hand my husband has a break time at work where he can get things done for himself and for me.

dear renuka ji !
as mentioned in one of my post ,apart from kitchen work my daughter also do drilling ,electrical,painting and minor carpentary works .i have not allowed her even to hammer a nail in the wall. when in india she did even driven a bicycle and she is driving manual gear car in UK .she is hair dresser for her husband .necessity make every one to learn ,getting
service for minor works is too costly

she is hair dresser for her husband .necessity make every one to learn ,getting
service for minor works is too costly

My husband..I am trying to make him get his hair cut by my hair dresser.

My hair stylist is a Chinese male who has a degree from London and he has been the family hairdresser for me, my mother,my dad,my brothers and my son..but somehow my husband likes his barber from India.

Chinese males make really excellent hair stylist and the best is the head massage they give you while shampooing your hair prior to cut.

post22#
dear renuka ji !
as you said my wife will say that she has to consult me when her relatives approach her and i will escape saying that my home minister will not like this to my relatives .i am the villain for my relatives and she will get sympathy from her relatives.

It should be 'sorry tamil brahmins' and not 'sorry bjp guys'. She was not in bjp when she and dharam set up chinna (or periya) veedu; she is still a tamil brahmin as the south indian brahmin rituals were followed for her daughter's wedding.

Perhaps a list of chinna veedus from congress politicians - right from nehru, indira gandhi will be interesting as we can speculate which party is more successful in this 'ignoble' set up.

Ask Hemamalini (Chinna veedu). Sorry bjp guys.

post 93 #
dear renukaji !
kindly do not quote good words of githa saramsams for the these divorce cases .it is like using kannan songs of bharathi for love songs in films. can we enjoy a prostitue telling "etham sarirum paropakaram ".that is originally said that we should be helpful others.

post 93 #
dear renukaji !
kindly do not quote good words of githa saramsams for the these divorce cases .it is like using kannan songs of bharathi for love songs in films. can we enjoy a prostitue telling "etham sarirum paropakaram ".that is originally said that we should be helpful others.

I get what you mean but actually words of wisdom can come from anyone in this world be it a courtesan or a saint.

Remember the story of how Swami Vivekananda did not want to hear a courtesan singing a song in the court of a King as it was forbidden for a Sanyasi to hear the voice of a courtesan?

Then the courtesan sang a song about how all types of water finally merge in Ganga and get pure.

And Swami Vivekananda finally came to the Kings court and respected the courtesan by calling her Mother.

So sir..even words from the "highest" and "lowest" might trigger Atma Jnaana in us.

Last edited:
A woman arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her, "Hello, How are you! We've been waiting for you! Good to see you."

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.
"Which word?" the woman asked.
"Love."

The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven. About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day. While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

"I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the multi-state lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him."Which word?" her husband asked.
"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis", she replied.

Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry . . . there will be Hell to pay! The longest word currently listed in the Oxford dictionary is the supposed lung-disease pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis... No wonder the husband will look forward to divorce.....

Dear Manoharkumar Ji

" Pneumonoultramicroscpicsilicovolcanconiosis " is currently the longest listed English word. Apparently
it just means Dust Allergy , but saying it that way, doesn't sound really GRAND !

I remember reading about a patient who was diagnosed [ after running through all possible tests/scans etc] with
nothing and the Doc came to the conclusion that he was " Just Lazy ".

The patient didn't let the Doc go. He wanted to know the "Technical Term " for it, so that he could
tell his wife that he was suffering from it - Hiding behind / quoting jargon too can save marriages !

Docs HELP !

Yay Yem

Dear Manoharkumar Ji

" Pneumonoultramicroscpicsilicovolcanconiosis " is currently the longest listed English word. Apparently
it just means Dust Allergy , but saying it that way, doesn't sound really GRAND !

I remember reading about a patient who was diagnosed [ after running through all possible tests/scans etc] with
nothing and the Doc came to the conclusion that he was " Just Lazy ".

The patient didn't let the Doc go. He wanted to know the "Technical Term " for it, so that he could
tell his wife that he was suffering from it - Hiding behind / quoting jargon too can save marriages !

Docs HELP !

Yay Yem
This affects people working inside coal mines. If the doctor was paid to use the jargon (by the husband)! I did not see your post #110. Nevertheless, the second line can still work.

Last edited:
Yes Mr YAy Yem, due to the death of rajesh khanna happened see Anand once again. In that RK says his cancer in a grand manner, and says " wah wah kya bimari, bimari ho tho aisa"... In today TOI newspaper there is a artcle on why Men can never be just friends with women. giving the first part only:'

It's official! Men can never be just friends with women as attraction always gets in the way, a new research has found.

Researchers said that men's friendship with the opposite sex are driven by sexual attraction, regardless of whether they are single or in a relationship. On the other hand, women are more likely to consider their friendships with men as platonic and only hope for more if their own relationship is in trouble, the Daily Mail reported. ... you can read the same online as well.. Cheers.

a husband sitting with his wife in front of the their house says 'my children and your children are playing with our children'. a good spirit.

a husband sitting with his wife in front of the their house says 'my children and your children are playing with our children'. a good spirit.

Ha Ha Ha...but at least it is better than a husband and wife who are happily married, never divorced and sitting in front of the house and watching their children play and the husband says:

"darling..look at both our sons playing with each other"

wife thinks in her mind "yes darling...both are my sons..don't ask me who is yours"

So guys unless there is a DNA test..men can only assume the kids are his!!LOL

Y
It's official! Men can never be just friends with women as attraction always gets in the way, a new research has found.

Not always true!! One of my closest friend is a male doctor whom I knew since I was 8 years old.
He is the same age as me too.

We have always been close friends and never even been attracted to each other even once in our lives.
He is very good looking and looks like a male model and girls are crazy for him.
To me he is a good friend and nothing more.
A childhood friend is always like a sibling to us.

So true friend do exists!
Not everyone is ruled by hormones.

Last edited:
Not always true!! One of my closest friend is a male doctor whom I knew since I was 8 years old.

We have always been close friends and never even been attracted to each other even once in our lives.
He is very good looking and looks like a male model and girls are crazy for him.
To me he is a good friend and nothing more.
A childhood friend is always like a sibling to us.

So true friend do exists!
Not everyone is ruled by hormones.

"So true friend do exists!
Not everyone is ruled by hormones."....

100% True...Gender is not important...

TVK

maternity - certainty; paternity - unsureity!!

Ha Ha Ha...but at least it is better than a husband and wife who are happily married, never divorced and sitting in front of the house and watching their children play and the husband says:

"darling..look at both our sons playing with each other"

wife thinks in her mind "yes darling...both are my sons..don't ask me who is yours"

So guys unless there is a DNA test..men can only assume the kids are his!!LOL

Renuka Maam, i do accept your point of view and the survey has been done among the current generation.... [pls dont jump on me ...for taking you to the past]... Your school days / college days friendship and current friendship among the school & college going, i am 100% sure will be totally different. Either in the way of talking, moving,etc. I dont think you woud have gone on dating, or discos etc which is the trend with the current lot.. .I have heard so many stories from my daughters in their college how the friends have gone ahead and jumped to marriage bandwagon.

Other wise tamil film directors would have gone ahead and created so many movies based on friends turned lovers etc. I am sure cases of your type would be a rare thing nowadays....
Cheers.

I dont think you woud have gone on dating,
Cheers.

Dear sir,

Dating is when a guy and girl go out for dinner,movies,beach,temple,religious festivals too.

Dating is not wrong if within limits.

Many of us have gone on dates in college.

I do not find anything wrong with dating.
People get to know each other better through dating and that's how even marriage takes place these days.

It is not an immoral act as most commonly thought.

I do not like discos cos the noise is too loud and too many people drinking and smoking( I am allergic to smoke).

Further more out here in Malaysia the police is very strict and they make raids to any Disco and do random urine drug test on anyone..so why be in such places and land up even being wrongly charged with drug abuse in case the urine samples are mixed up.

So disco is not my place to unwind.

Last edited:
Other wise tamil film directors would have gone ahead and created so many movies based on friends turned lovers etc. I am sure cases of your type would be a rare thing nowadays....
Cheers.

Nope not really...a few years ago..2 doctors died out here.(one male and one female)
They were best of friends since college days and also worked in same hospital.
They were married to different people and also used to have a common hobby of mountain climbing.

One fell from a mountain and the other tried to save and both end up dead.
Best of friends and even died together.

Thotta Chinungi was nice movie depicting pure platonic friendship between a man and woman.
Karthik ,Revati and Raghuvaran were in the main lead.

It was remade in Hindi as Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam..with SRK,Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back