• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

EV Ramasamy Naicker's hypocracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S-Bala-ji,

Pannvalanji is right in saying what he is saying abt evr. Perhaps you are overlooking the fact that he virulently attacked the vaishnava faith. The irony part is that if he had been a muslim, the old swords in non-brahmin households wud perhaps seen some action. But someone amongst themselves created a conflict one wud not expect to face, he had also divided the telugu folk into 2 sections, related but not seeing eye to eye. The weaker of them simply chose to stay in oblivion.

Happy Hindu,

The article on some communities of mixed origin bears no scientific evidence. DNA analysis alone can not establish common link between two unrelated groups or entities.

Yadavas in Tamilnadu were called 'Ayar' and 'Idayar' in olden days. The title 'Yadav' is of recent origin, just as 'Dalit' for the downtrodden.

In old Tamil literature, there was no mention about menial groups or the present day dalits.

I wish to conclude my postings under this thread.

DNA analysis alone can not establish common link between two unrelated groups or entities.

This is the only place we differ on sir. Everything in history was not written down. Who wud have ever imagined a group of Piramali Kallars took the sea route from Africa to India. Now its an indisputable fact. I do think science will rewrite history.

Even vedic hindusim and puranic hindusim differ. In vedic hindusim Yadu was an asura (i hv the samaved text with me), divodasa and the many attempt to kill turvasha were glorified...in puranic hinduism you see something different. Am not able to take history at face value.

Regards.

Shri pannvalan

You maybe right about Shri MuKa.Becoz,as i have mentioned earlier he was my periappas classmate and my father's senior in Borde High School,Tiruvarur.They only taught me the good in him,about championing Tamil language.But for me,as i am still a movie buff,its Shri MGR whom i really liked loved.But saddened to see,his protege JJ,jailing my beloved achaaryals,with false allegations and continues to be alive in TN.Kazhagams hate brahmins and brahminical ways of life.Sensing this prolly my friends/relatives in school,made me eat mutton,beef,fish...etc non-vegetarian food so that i am not targeted by goons or just relished the idea,that a devotee of Mahaswami,is being subjected to a torture without him knowing,what his gurus stand for.TN especially Chennai and its political leaders,are corrupt ,inefficient,they think they are bigger than gods...a breed of asuran/asuris.Its no wonder after the jailing of achaaryaals,Tsunami hit that belt.Unfortunately,none of the asuran/asuri leaders died,instead the poor hamlets people died.Sometimes Karma works in strange ways,unknown to ordinary mortals like me.

sb

>>Perhaps you are overlooking the fact that he virulently attacked the vaishnava faith.<<

Shrimathi H H

As per my understanding of scriptures,which is dismally poor,there is only one Vaishanava in the entire Universe.ITs only Shri Maha Vishnu.

The rest in Bhu-Loka are all Shaivaites and leader or God is Shri Maha Shiva.He is the topmost Vaishnava Bhakthan in Bhu-Loka.If we pray to Shiva,automatically Maha Vishnu will welcome us immdly,otherwise he will not even entertain us.The other route is thru Shri Maha Lakshmi.Amma also can deliever us to Maha Vishnu only.The rest in Bhu-Loka with their distinction of Thenkalai or Vadkalai is uuter golmal.IMHO.

Of course this theory of mine,not a single Vaishanava will listen nor even give a glance.I know it.na ma si va ya.

Of course EVR was using all this different theories floating around and killed Tamil Brahmins physically.At present in TN its goonda/goondi raj of Suthra Kuttans & Kutties.

sb

S-Balaji,

yes true one can see vishnu in shiva and vice-versa and that one supreme in all (skandopanishad says shivaya vishnu roopaya, shiva roopaya vishnavay, shivasya hridayam vishnu, vishnoscha hridayam shivah)....anyways, in evr's writings you must hv noticed that almost all his hate rantings were all directed to rama and krishna...

i do fervently hope and wish that pannvalanji meets better telugu ppl (truly all are not like that, so hope he comes across the nice ones).

Shrimathi H H

Hari & Haran are the same.You may be right about this EVR bugger targeting only Rama Krishna but not Shiva.Good point.Ayyo Rama,all telegus are nice people.Just becoz one or two incident will not make people hate.Even me writing about hating even this EVR,is prolly only in the forum.In real life i respect all and if i know they are atheistic and evil,i will avoid them.Becoz god will take care of them,i am sure.I better pray for my grace with god. :)

http://indu-ram.sulekha.com/blog/post/2008/09/am-i-a-religious-person.htm

sb

Last edited:
EVR's hypocrisy

It is very well known that all these guys would do all rites in the private and try to hood wink the public.Even in one of Nov,1994 issues of Thuglak,a photo of Stalin and Dayanidhi offering worship be touching camphor flame at a temple was published.The same is also available in a website called Haindavakeralam exposing Dravidian hypocrisy.This is what is condemend by Sri Krishna in Bhagavt Geetha by calling them Mithyachaaras.They just make people follow a wrong path and make them irreedeemable which is a great sin.But the need of the hour is for Brahmins to cultivate a pride in the minds of youngsters about our religion and rituals.

everyone has enough of people making politics out of religion.

if only these politicians can make living conditions better for anyone, then they do not need to do all the crappy stuff they do. They are just fooling people, creating divisions and using it to stay in power. And we are fools voting for such ppl.

DMK men can find excuse in occasionally going to temples, because their mentor Annadurai himself admitted God is One (which implies God exists) which does not contradict Hinduism. IMHO , atheism is irrelevant in today's TN polity.

Apparently Periyar used the names of Rama and Krishna because his folks and community at home were well known worshipers of Rama and Krishna. In those days people were more sensitive to divisions within Hindu sects. They might have taken offense if he opposed Rama cult being a Shivite or opposed Shiva worship belonging to the Rama cult. This strategy of his has made people successfully look at him as anti-hindu or anti-god rather than anti one sect or the other.

>>because their mentor Annadurai himself admitted God is One<<

Annadurai quipped in Lok Sabha,since crows are in majority,why don't we have crows as our National Bird!!during imposition of Hindi in different states of india!!

Crow is Vahana of Shani-Iswaran Bhagavan.Instead we have the Vahana of Lord Murugan ie Peacock,wonder why they did not choose peahen!!

sb

Ya,correct.Here also cocks won hen lost.Kinda cocky of Indians.:)

sb

Ya,correct.Here also cocks won hen lost.Kinda cocky of Indians.:)

sb

Peacock is a Vahanam of Murugan and not the symbol of Murugan himself. Indians do not relish upon the idea of making female gender draft or plough , which they look is below their(female's) dignity, be it even if they are female animals. So you see use of cows for draft is prohibited even though they are capable of doing so.

Last edited:
>>Peacock is a Vahanam of Murugan and not the symbol of Murugan himself. Indians do not relish upon the idea of making female gender draft or plough , which they look is below their(female's) dignity, be it even if they are female animals. So you see use of cows for draft is prohibited even though they are capable of doing so.<<

I have written Lord Murugans Vahanam is Peacock.Read my post correctly.Prior to what you have quoted.Maybe Male Chauvinism,as usual females are secondary or in the background,in the name dignity of labor.Kamadhenu is worshipped in our community,because she is like akshaya patram,ever giving.That is why cow is exalted in our religion.In our religion,even an erumbu is a pet of Lord Vigneshwaran just as Moonjoor is his Vahanam.What does all these prove.Its an ancient practice of depiction of gods,with animals,with symbolic representation of their rich heroic deeds.For present day,i would rather prefer my Jagath Guru whizzing in an air-conditioned bullet proof Mercedes Benz,and flying in a special jet,to reach various corners of the world.This is modern gods,way.

sb

It is said that the gods reside in a house where the female members are respected and honoured...

Having said that, I have to admit that the reality is slightly different... women are, in fact, accorded secondary treatment... I have observed this... of course exceptions are there...

re

It is said that the gods reside in a house where the female members are respected and honoured...

Having said that, I have to admit that the reality is slightly different... women are, in fact, accorded secondary treatment... I have observed this... of course exceptions are there...

That is why USA is doing well or used to do well.Becoz women earned their equality by sheer hard work.Within three years time USA will be a economic superpower,if the Chinese cooperate...which incidentally follows EVR philosophy,of atheism.Just great for Kali Yugam

sb

That is why USA is doing well or used to do well.Becoz women earned their equality by sheer hard work.Within three years time USA will be a economic superpower,if the Chinese cooperate...which incidentally follows EVR philosophy,of atheism.Just great for Kali Yugam
sb

Shri Balaji,

I thought US was already a Economic Super power. In anycase , it was doing good even beven before women started going to work. Women started to work out of necessity only during WW when men were in battle field. Even today , women in army , even in US or India are considered more of a liability than asset. Some women replace men at work because they are cheaper.

Second , I do not think theism or atheism has anything to do with women going to work or staying home. More atheist Chinese in US go for work than White American Christians , when the latter could afford it.

Women going to work is not a patented concept of the Americans. Indian rural women work in fields all the time. However , there is clearly a marked division of labor. Men plough but seldom "weed". Women harvest but seldom "sow" even though it does not require strength. And fyki , in China , Chinese discriminate women less at work, compared to US.

My point is , the women of the household love to stay back at home, if given a choice. And given a choice they like to take-up "women's work". It is only the "velaiyaththa maadhar sangam" women who say otherwise.

The "dignity of labor" is REAL. That is , in nature women are short range foragers and men are long range hunters. Forcing them do anything otherwise (that men to forage and women to hunt) will affect their dignity. This is nature's call. Regardless of race and creed , every society , including matriarchial societies , had practiced this way of life.

Last edited:
>> The women in the household love to stay back at home, if given a choice.<<

Indian,with present cost of living,and if one wants material comforts in life,then both husband and wife have to work to make ends meet.Majority is switching to this method.Women also feel economically independent instead of being dependant on the men folk.There is greater harmony.Of course mine is a generalisation.There are many households which still follow single parent incomes.Or business community,which prefer doing own biz.EVR had tons of money to indulge in abusing Rama Krishna becoz he could not tolerate brahmins enjoying life instead of being captive in agraharams.He was a jealous rascal and a dolt head,IMHO.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back