• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
sravna,

I have a dispute here. That is a opinion. There can be another opinion that the mischevous sees quickly in a flash everything that is presented there while the innocent miss a few things or are slow to see them. LOL.

Dear Shri Vaagmi,

Sometimes taking one's time to see things may be wise and not a vice. Speed is not always desirable.

Last edited:
Folks,

Here is one thought I would like to share. I have found that spiritual energy can be transferred physically, mentally and even spiritually. The potency and effectiveness of the energy increases from physical to mental and is the most when the transfer is spiritual. By physical transfer I mean by hand, by mental transfer, I mean in a conscious way by thoughts and by spiritual I mean in a sub conscious automatic way.

When I use my thoughts I think it is possible to do the wrong thing sometimes but the sub conscious transfer always does the right thing exactly in accordance with destiny.

Dear Sravna,

I have noticed that I am "connected" to certain specific individuals that is..Suddenly I get a dream about them saying some stuff mostly distress and invariably the very next few hours I will get a text or a call from that person echoing what I just saw in the dream.

This has occurred many times with a particular individual who is not really all that close to me nor related in anyway.

Its as if I can read that persons mind and sense every distress that person undergoes.
I dont pick up happy thoughts.

That person also claims to feel " connected" as if I am known to him/ her for a very long time.

How is this possible?

I am on a flight over the pacific ocean. Everything is smooth. The atmos, the buxom airhostesses, the virrring of the jet engines, the bland vegan food served (one can enjoy it once in a while) everything is fine. The public address system cracks and captain tells you that we are above pacific ocean. and perhaps the auto pilot has taken over.

Suddenly the aircraft does a turkey role and there is a "oh Jesus" heard in the PA system and pilot comes quickly to tell you that it was just a disturbance in atmos. But as you gather your wits and look at the face of the co passengers. It is all pale. Many have their hearts in their mouth and trying hard to swallow.

Then comes the next thermal and the plane dives. The diving contineues as if there is no end. And you chant. You do not decide to witness the whole situation and experience the outcome and train the mind etc., etc., When it is a life and death situation it is God who is looked up to. Similarly when it is an extremely distressing situation it is again God entity which is remembered. All because the crisis is beyond human efforts. Period.

A psychologist may say anything. His advice here is more suitable to a man who trains as a airforce pilot. LOL. The metrics are different there and the effort to experience realize etc will be deleberate.

I have to admit the psychologist is suggesting a very rigid approach but it might actually be a test for inner strength.

spiritual energy can be transferred physically, mentally and even spiritually. The potency and effectiveness of the energy increases from physical to mental and is the most when the transfer is spiritual. By physical transfer I mean by hand, by mental transfer, I mean in a conscious way by thoughts and by spiritual I mean in a sub conscious automatic way.

1) Is it done in a subject-->object format?

2) Is the object's (transferee's) physical presence a must in sight of subject (transferer) ?

3) In case it is done mentally or spiritually over spatial distances, is there the need of a medium for transfer? If yes, which is the medium used?

4) What is the measure of energy transferred? what are the other metrics? What is the unit of measurement? define it and standardize it so that it could be accessed by all.

5) Please start with defining the term "energy".

To make sense we need understanding. And we need language for that. The language needs to be common or a pictorial one. Choice is yours. But there is no escape from language.

As i have said elsewhere my blue may be your yellow effect wise on you and me and sensation wise. Think about it. We are just carefully sealed bottles with life inside. There are limiting barriers which are formidable.

Last edited:
It seems what we call as luck happens because of the spiritual activity. Normally karmas can be associated with luck but a self realized soul is always lucky and for such a person all three levels of transfer are equally effective.

Dear Sravna,

I have noticed that I am "connected" to certain specific individuals that is..Suddenly I get a dream about them saying some stuff mostly distress and invariably the very next few hours I will get a text or a call from that person echoing what I just saw in the dream.

This has occurred many times with a particular individual who is not really all that close to me nor related in anyway.

Its as if I can read that persons mind and sense every distress that person undergoes.
I dont pick up happy thoughts.

That person also claims to feel " connected" as if I am known to him/ her for a very long time.

How is this possible?

Dear Renuka,

It is very much possible. The reality exists in a totally interconnected way. It is we who are not able to see the connections because of maya. Just like physical proximity, spiritual proximity may also exist. I think at the inner level the connections may exist. There should be a purpose though I must confess I have not dwelt much on this.

2) Is the object's (transferee's) physical presence a must in sight of subject (transferer) ?

3) In case it is done mentally or spiritually over spatial distances, is there the need of a medium for transfer? If yes, which is the medium used?

4) What is the measure of energy transferred? what are the other metrics? What is the unit of measurement? define it and standardize it so that it could be accessed by all.

To make sense we need understanding. And we need language for that. The language needs to be common or a pictorial one. Choice is yours. But there is no escape from language.

As i have said elsewhere my blue may be your yellow effect wise on you and me and sensation wise. Think about it. We are just carefully sealed bottles with life inside. There are limiting barriers which are formidable.

Ok Shri Vaagmi. Let me start with my concept of energy. At the physical level, I see energy as a force in the sense something which can deform or move something. At the mental level I see energy as intelligence, something which is connected enough and does not disintegrate or dissipate as at the physical level and at the spiritual level I see energy as knowledge, in the sense the connections are much more complete than at the mental level and comes as deep intuitions and insights.

The difference between energy at the mental level and the spiritual level is that at the mental level one still does work to put together the thoughts which one gets directly at the spiritual level.

Dear Renuka,

It is very much possible. The reality exists in a totally interconnected way. It is we who are not able to see the connections because of maya. Just like physical proximity, spiritual proximity may also exist. I think at the inner level the connections may exist. There should be a purpose though I must confess I have not dwelt much on this.

What denotes the connectivity level..I can never read the mind of near and dear ones but some unrelated person the connectivity seems high.

Strange.

yes

no
spiritual energy transcends space. so transfer is instantaneous and requires no medium.

kindly refer my previous post
I believe language is only a surrogate of thoughts. Thoughts can express all that language can but not vice versa.
Barriers exist to be overcome.

Last edited:
The difference between energy at the mental level and the spiritual level is that at the mental level one still does work to put together the thoughts which one gets directly at the spiritual level.

I think I understand what you are speaking about.

Now the question is:

How do you focus/tune?

Random intuitive thoughts bubbling up from the unknown deep source in the mind as intuition just do not matter for a life in this world. And we all live here and there is no escape from that fact. So the receiver in you - if I may use that term from electronics--has to remain tuned to a particular frequency so that you receive intuitions which are relevant to the context. Otherwise the random intuitive waves/inputs that impinge on you, the receiver, will result in static and nothing discernible/intelligible. So my above question.

And this question too:

How is the state mentioned by you different from omnipotence or omniscience?

And will you be able to travel in the unidirectional time vector? Back and forth? And what is Time in your scheme of things? This I ask because your energy according to you can transcend space and perhaps time too because in simplistic language time is an extension of space.

Answers please.

And my intuition says Sasikala will be getting a favourable Supreme Court judgment tomorrow and will become the CM of Tamilnadu. What does your intuition say? Record it here so that we can verify tomorrow at 10.30 AM quickly. LOL.

Last edited:
I think I understand what you are speaking about.

Now the question is:

How do you focus/tune?

Random intuitive thoughts bubbling up from the unknown deep source in the mind as intuition just do not matter for a life in this world. And we all live here and there is no escape from that fact. So the receiver in you - if I may use that term from electronics--has to remain tuned to a particular frequency so that you receive intuitions which are relevant to the context. Otherwise the random intuitive waves/inputs that impinge on you, the receiver, will result in static and nothing discernible/intelligible. So my above question.

The focus happens at the level of thoughts. For example if I want to cure a person of some problem, the thoughts that I cure that person occurs. I can make it more detailed, for example by thinking that the energy increase where the problem exists and so on.
And this question too:

How is the state mentioned by you different from omnipotence or omniscience?
And will you be able to travel in the unidirectional time vector? Back and forth? And what is Time in your scheme of things? This I ask because your energy according to you can transcend space and perhaps time too because in simplistic language time is an extension of space.

Answers please.

At higher levels energy is just information and knowledge. Just as space is filled with matter and physical energy, time is filled with information and knowledge. So traveling in time is acquiring knowledge which is done by using the mind.
And my intuition says Sasikala will be getting a favourable Supreme Court judgment tomorrow and will become the CM of Tamilnadu. What does your intuition say? Record it here so that we can verify tomorrow at 10.30 AM quickly. LOL.

Frankly I have no intuition about that though I wish that Sasikala does not become the CM of Tamilnadu.

The focus happens at the level of thoughts. For example if I want to cure a person of some problem, the thoughts that I cure that person occurs. I can make it more detailed, for example by thinking that the energy increase where the problem exists and so on.
At higher levels energy is just information and knowledge. Just as space is filled with matter and physical energy, time is filled with information and knowledge. So traveling in time is acquiring knowledge which is done by using the mind.
Frankly I have no intuition about that though I wish that Sasikala does not become the CM of Tamilnadu.

You could have focused at the level of thoughts (because you had a wish that Sasikala should not become the CM) and received the intuition and recorded it here. It would have added strength to your claims and your experiments.

My intuition failed and so I am repairing my condenser/capacitance in my tuner. LOL.

You could have focused at the level of thoughts (because you had a wish that Sasikala should not become the CM) and received the intuition and recorded it here. It would have added strength to your claims and your experiments.

My intuition failed and so I am repairing my condenser/capacitance in my tuner. LOL.

You are right Shri. Vaagmi. But I have failed sometimes though that mostly are in the case of predictions for the short term. So in this case Sasikala could have been acquitted , become the CM but only stayed for a short period as CM.

My long term and broader predictions are pretty accurate. I think with time the short term predictions will turn out to be true.

hi

it happened now...

The power of my thoughts is constantly increasing. By thinking alone it seems it is possible to accomplish a number of things.

One of my objectives is to get into a responsible position in government and be able to change the lives of people. I have experienced the spiritual perspective though it is yet to happen in an irreversible way and I think I can help people get into that fascinating perspective.

The power of my thoughts is constantly increasing. By thinking alone it seems it is possible to accomplish a number of things.

One of my objectives is to get into a responsible position in government and be able to change the lives of people. I have experienced the spiritual perspective though it is yet to happen in an irreversible way and I think I can help people get into that fascinating perspective.

Sravna...why dont you consider politics.

Sravna...why dont you consider politics.
Renuka,

The idea is not getting into a powerful position just for the sake of power but be in a position to plan and implement good for the people. The way politics exists right now, does not attract me to get into it but I feel the present government especially with Modi at the helm has the right intentions though it is forced to act in a certain way. I will be happy if I can further the intentions of the government.

I have come to believe that everyone including hardened criminals in fact more so possess imprisoned minds. They are not free. So, from a spiritual perspective one has to take a sympathetic view towards the flaws of people. There is the view that if bad people are shown sympathy, it does not work on them and they take advantage or take umbrage of the sympathy offered. What I say is one need not directly express that sympathy as long as one is sympathetic towards them in thoughts. As much as one is quick to chastise them, one should also be open to offer them forgiveness when the right opportunity presents itself. You cannot err if you are inwardly lenient and outwardly requiring discipline. That is one lesson I learnt by getting into the spiritual perspective,

The main problem with the current predominant thinking is that cynicism underlies it and I admit such cynicism is justified to a large extent because most people have ulterior motives and many times they are exposed. Even those who have good intentions are not able to rise above the pervasively morally corrupt system and hence at some point decide to go along with it. So what can be done?

The idea is to impress deeply upon people that there is an alternate way of thinking in which one can focus on the goodness of people and try to elicit the right response from others by acting in a wise way. Intelligence with compassion is wisdom. People respond positively if we are seen as compassionate and also possessing the intelligence to be not projected as gullible. One is intelligent and compassionate if one constantly thinks of bringing others welfare also in addition to one's own in the scheme of things and acts accordingly. The intelligence is for you and the compassion is for others.

Compassion happens mostly due to one's nature but others can at least reason that it is not in their ultimate interests to be selfish and so necessary to take in to account others welfare in the long run.

So much negative is said about ego and how it blurs clarity of thinking. But I think ego has a very positive role too. It acts as a support for you when the perception someone is better than you enters your mind. Ego tries to dismiss that which I think is necessary for someone to keep going. Otherwise your confidence takes a hit which is very undesirable.

It is I think nature's way to bring in perception of a level playing field . While true confidence tries to see the goodness in other people and see the parity, ego sees the negative qualities in other people, pulls them down and tries to bring in the parity.

So much negative is said about ego and how it blurs clarity of thinking. But I think ego has a very positive role too. It acts as a support for you when the perception someone is better than you enters your mind. Ego tries to dismiss that which I think is necessary for someone to keep going. Otherwise your confidence takes a hit which is very undesirable.

It is I think nature's way to bring in perception of a level playing field . While true confidence tries to see the goodness in other people and see the parity, ego sees the negative qualities in other people, pulls them down and tries to bring in the parity.

Dear Sravna,

I dont get it...what is wrong if we think someone else is better than us?

I see many people who are better than me in many ways..for eg I can be a sensitive person even though I do not make it very known but when I meet people who are emotionally strong...I surely admire them and surely feel they are better than me.

This comparison does not break my confidence in any way cos at the end of the day I know I can not change my basic nature but standing and admiring anothers strength is an option for me.

In fact I feel I tend to be very harsh on myself sometimes..that is..I tend to amplify my own faults but I always amplify the goodness of others.

The fact is no one else can make me feel small and neither can anyone else make me feel great cos I can only be myself.

Dear Sravna,

I dont get it...what is wrong if we think someone else is better than us?

I see many people who are better than me in many ways..for eg I can be a sensitive person even though I do not make it very known but when I meet people who are emotionally strong...I surely admire them and surely feel they are better than me.

This comparison does not break my confidence in any way cos at the end of the day I know I can not change my basic nature but standing and admiring anothers strength is an option for me.

In fact I feel I tend to be very harsh on myself sometimes..that is..I tend to amplify my own faults but I always amplify the goodness of others.

The fact is no one else can make me feel small and neither can anyone else make me feel great cos I can only be myself.
Renuka,

I think there is a cut off point in the development of intellect after which it is not affected by ego. Till then it is a fight. When intellect is well developed and prevails, one has true confidence and wise and see the goodness in others. When the intellect is well developed but the ego is bigger, one cannot truly accept that others are better than them and this helps them hold on to their confidence.

What I said is apt for people who have earned name and fame and develop a big ego. For others ego still helps in holding on to confidence when they need it.

The larger point I am trying to make is, though intellect alone can give you true confidence, ego also gives you the confidence though a pseudo one when you need it.

The reason why you are not affected when you see others are better than you may be due to the reason your ego is under the control of your intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back