• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do you accept or Not..?...[ TVK ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

krish44

Satyameva jayate is cause of downfall of many.

Hrishikesh mukherji made a film satyakam about an engineer who refuses to compromise with truth and his colleague who tries to help him knowing him .

Interesting .

available on youtube for a free afternoon viewing

Raji Ram

IMHO opinion, minimum interference from parents makes children better. ..... l
It depends on the virtues of the parents, Krish Sir! :D

BTW, I have seen many good children of bad parents. This is a real credit to those children who grow up as good citizens. :thumb:

Also, those born to fighting parents often opt for a love marriage. :)

krish44

Between outright lie and absolute truth, there are various shades.

It is not a zero or one proposition.

So there can be a healthy mix ensuring it is harmless and add to overall good and happiness.

krish44

It depends on the virtues of the parents, Krish Sir! :D

BTW, I have seen many good children of bad parents. This is a real credit to those children who grow up as good citizens. :thumb:

Also, those born to fighting parents often opt for a love marriage. :)
My children are good.In fact they are excellent.

thats not because of my upbringing let me confess. Thats inspite of me.

I detested being called for parent teacher meetings of my children. My kids used to love going with me. I had the good habit of only half listening what teachers

said about my children and never ask them about it.After the event go for a wild celebration with my children and not tell my better half about what happened in

school.

I have signed progress reports without saying a word about numbers there.

So I suppose they are good children inspite of me

Love marriage does not depend on parents. Parents expectation is they should have a say in selection of spouse of children.

This is a misplaced expectation in modern days of late marriages.

Children know better than parents as regards whom they want as mate.

It is sensible to keep mum and bless them if they ask for it.

V

V.Balasubramani

There was a popular TV Talk Show by Aamir Khan Satyameva Jayate. It was very popular touching sensational topics and social issues prevalent in India such as female foeticide, child sexual abuse, rape, honour killings, domestic violence, untouchability, alcoholism, and the criminalization of politics.

This programme was aired on various channels and the first one was during May 2012, second in March 2014 and the third in October 2014.

Of course people who wear blinds and who have very narrow mind set may not be knowing all this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raji Ram

Good confession, Krish Sir! :)

But, I give full credit to my parents for inculcating virtues in me. :hail:

As you say, kids are smarter in this generation and learn good or bad by themselves.

So, thank God for making your children good citizens!! :D

krish44

The same Aamir khan talked about his wife suggesting they leave the country because of intolerance.

Following the path of satya and speaking frankly about his fears brought him brickbats

V

V.Balasubramani

Raji Ram;364321[FONT=georgia said:

[/FONT]
My children are good..
This is typical self boasting....

Members who are ego centered come here to publicize their alleged virtues...

Since no one else speak, they have no other alternative except to blow their own horn.. LOL

Please go ahead... who knows the real values, real virtues and real goodness...??

V

V.Balasubramani

The same Aamir khan talked about his wife suggesting they leave the country because of intolerance.

Following the path of satya and speaking frankly about his fears brought him brickbats

You also get brick bats and I also get brick bats...

Can you point out a single person who has not get into any trouble..??

Especially those who follow Sathyam will certainly get more brick bats initially..

And don't link irrelevant issues and dilute the argument.

krish44

Good confession, Krish Sir! :)

As you say, kids are smarter in this generation and learn good or bad by themselves.

So, thank God for making your children good citizens!! :D

Yeah,you are my mother confessor.lol

I do not mind confessing the worst openly

That shows how I am able to accept myself as I am.

This makes others around me to be more open and honest with me in relationships.

I do not know if God had anything to do regarding my children turning out to be good.

I accept if you say so.

krish44

You also get brick bats and I also get brick bats...

Can you point out a single person who has not get into any trouble..

Especially those who follow Sathyam will certainly get more brick bats initially..

And don't link irrelevant issues and dilute the argument.
Speaking the truth brooght Akhan brickbats.

But others got brickbats for their foolish posts.

so no comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.