• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Divorce rearing its ugly head among Tambrahms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narayanasamy Iyer Ji,

You are free to present your case and this is not court to prove.

You are a guest of this Forum equally others.

No one is a privileged member here

There may be differences among us.

POVs may differ to each individual

As you may be knowing that two clocks won't agree.

Don’t be discouraged…but stand up when some lies are presented as though they are real and true.

Gem cannot be polished without friction …

Likewise, one cannot succeed without trials and tribulation

Be positive and keep your attitude bright and keep move on…

Try to treat brickbats as a bouquet and don't take them to your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hence Sri Krish44 is an anti-Brahmin in this forum, in my humble submission.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

That is a personal attack, totally uncalled for. And that statement is not a humble statement. It was downright rude.

Krish44 may not meet your standard of a "brahmin", he is more qualified than you.

Most of us (including I) understand Krish44ji. It is you that we have difficulty with. That is supported by the Admin.
So quit whining and stick to the topic.

You are merely an Iyer and Krishji44 is an Iyengar, Hi+Iyer is Iyengar. (that is a joke from one of my Iyengar friend)

Last edited:

Krish44 may not meet your standard of a "brahmin", he is more qualified than you.

You are merely an Iyer and Krishji44 is an Iyengar, Hi+Iyer is Iyengar. (that is a joke from one of my Iyengar friend)

LOL!

Om Namo Narayanaya!

• Public posts questioning any moderator/administrator's ability to moderate will be edited and/or removed without notice.

Refer to the guidelines here: https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/guidelines.php

It can be taken up via private messages but the next public message would mean your account may be temporarily or permanently banned from this forum.

"Very curious to know why three successive posts in this thread by Mr.SNI were deleted !!" --

I, too. When our Major Moderator and teamtb see to fit, perhaps they will be gracious enough to elucidate. Meanwhile, Let's wait patiently.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

, he is more qualified than you.

What is going on in this Forum.....?

Why discussion on qualifications..? Does it really matters...?

Are we conducting any interview for promotion ....?

I think such comparisons are totally uncalled for.

Everyone is unique in their own special way...

It is better to stick to the topic instead of drifting now and then

Read somewhere....

"When people feel bad about themselves, they will try to point out something in you to try to make you feel bad. Normal people don't put others down".

What is going on in this Forum.....?

Are we conducting any interview for promotion ....?

I think such comparisons are totally uncalled for.

Everyone is unique in their own special way...

Read somewhere....

"When people feel bad about themselves, they will try to point out something in you to try to make you feel bad. Normal people don't put others down".

Sir, you can assume any avatar but the style has not changed.
Mr. Iyer, attacked another member as Anti-Brahmin and qualified it. I have every right to tell him how wrong that attack was.
I think you have no business getting in the middle, remember you are a Junior member again in this forum.

Sir, you can assume any avatar but the style has not changed.
Mr. Iyer, attacked another member as Anti-Brahmin and qualified it. I have every right to tell him how wrong that attack was.
I think you have no business getting in the middle, remember you are a Junior member again in this forum.

Sir,

I think I have every business in getting in the middle, as a member of this Forum

Attacking others is not something new.... in a public Forum.. just visit archives... you may find a lot....

Some one is attacking some other... by the way why do you interfere..?

There is Super Moderator to take care...

Are you trying to do moral policing here...?

You cannot muzzle any one's voice.

Last but not the least, being a junior member again does not deprive me from any privileges that you enjoy.

Whatever new avtAr crops up from the SAME member, the HATE remains!! :lol:
I expect one more
icon13.png
... :couch2:

Whatever new avtAr crops up from the SAME member, the HATE remains!! :lol:
I expect one more
icon13.png
... :couch2:

Nothing wrong in it....
There are Modi haters in the Forum
:flame:
There may be Brahmin haters in this Forum..
:argue:

And they may be certainly have some reason......LOL

Raktabheeja syndrome..
Whenever an old ID is slain..droplets from that old ID fall on the cyberground and a new ID comes into being.

Raktabheeja syndrome..
Whenever an old ID is slain..droplets from that old ID fall on the cyberground and a new ID comes into being.

May be result of Hyperactive syndrome

Whenever some member with a new ID makes an entry... go for detailed study of his/her origin, history,etc .. and submit result of research.

May be result of Hyperactive syndrome

Whenever some member with a new ID makes an entry... go for detailed study of his/her origin, history,etc .. and submit result of research.

My analysis after research.

Om Balasubramanyaya Namah
Om Rudraya Namah
Om Falconaya Namah
Om Vrittaya Namah
Om JaiShankaraya Namah

My analysis after research.

Om Balasubramanyaya Namah
Om Rudraya Namah
Om Falconaya Namah
Om Vrittaya Namah
Om JaiShankaraya Namah

Please add

Om Phoenixya Namah
Om Phantomya Namah
Om SSK Bhairawanaya Namah (Satthru Samhara Kala Bairawan)

Dear Mr Praveen

Thank you for intervening vigorously and forcefully (in prominent red ink) at long last.

Sometime ago I asked you in writing by Private Message why the thread "Divorce is NOT ugly" was suddenly inaccessible and not to be found in the "General Discussions" section of this website as before. No acknowledgement or reply from you. So I wrote to Sri Prasad1 in the thread "Divorce rearing its ugly head among Tambrams". He said you were very busy and were looking after your mom, and I should wait. Am still waiting. How long more should I wait for your response, please?

You write emphatically, targetting me in person:-

• Public posts questioning any moderator/administrator's ability to moderate will be edited and/or removed without notice.

Refer to the guidelines here: https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/guidelines.php

It can be taken up via private messages but the next public message would mean your account may be temporarily or permanently banned from this forum.

Certainly, as you will know if you only cared to read the posts before mine, mine was not the first post wondering about the unprecedented mass deletions. Why not target them first?

This thread, and all other threads, contain the express disclaimer:

"All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website."

Grateful for your kind clarification that this disclaimer does not apply to you, Mr Praveen, but that you do represent the official policy and view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.

Finally, Sir, since when was a mere expression of curiosity by another Member (not me), and a hope of elucidation (me) "questioning any moderator/administrator's ability to moderate"?

Sir, every moderator and administrator can moderate all they want -- nobody has called them incapable -- but is it too much, and a bannable offence, to hope that they will tell us why: for general guidance to all members of what is not permitted?

Thanks again.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back