• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Changing Times: Will Gay Marriage Be Legal in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telugu ke baad, abhi Hindi ki baari shuru ho gayi?

Believe me. I just put one face to each one of us. So, Shri.Sravna does not have to feel bad. I don't bother about physical appearance anyway. But the option of Sunny Deol does sound good going by Hema Malini option. Abhi bhee voh jawaanee hai!

once again you take refuge in hindi... so i dont get thepunch lines.

anyway, here are the mugshots of the actors for your benefit. :)

john abraham - Google Search

abhishek bachchan - Google Search

sunny deol - Google Search

come to think of it... you DO look like JA!!

once again you take refuge in hindi... so i dont get thepunch lines.

anyway, here are the mugshots of the actors for your benefit. :)

john abraham - Google Search

abhishek bachchan - Google Search

sunny deol - Google Search

come to think of it... you DO look like JA!!

Come on... My post was mostly in English. Certain things are best experienced in their original expression. That is it. I did not have any punch line in my post. I don't need to take any refuge. I am absolutely safe. And I don't really like to see film stars beyond the screen.

Kunjuppu sir, you have assumed the role of director of the movie, it seems!:wave: Let us look for a financier and producer!

i confess that i do not know hindi, but even i can see something wrong here.

i do watch bollywood movies and am fairly familiar with the actors and how they look.

in order of handsomeness and acting skills: i rank john abraham, abhishek & sunny deol - in that order.

now, siva has appropriated john persona for himeself ;) not sure about ravi, but if i were sravana, i would definitely consider being considered a 'deol' an insult :)

maybe siva should be more 'umble and take on the deol garb. look at the fringe benefit - you get hema malaini to be your step mom :)

who is piggy chops? no brainers here.

ofcourse we have only one lady among this group - the doctor from m'sia :) dr priyanka karthikeyan

Hey Kunjjuppu ...I am too old for the role.Which right thinking hero will want a 41 year old with an 11 year old son as a heroine?
Its not an art movie yaar.We need a hot young chick for that.
Well may be we can take a vote.

Hey Kunjjuppu ...I am too old for the role.Which right thinking hero will want a 41 year old with an 11 year old son as a heroine?
Its not an art movie yaar.We need a hot young chick for that.
Well may be we can take a vote.

What is this movie about? blokeback fountain?! (considering the topic of this thread...)

Janaab!!!!!!!!! Apne tho kamaal kar diya....

Maey -Abhishek Bachchan, Aap -John Abraham, aur Shri Sravna -Sunny Deol (Ek dham 1st class comparison)???? Bahuth Khoob..

Priyanka Chopra vohi ladki hogi go yahaan pe Kunwari Hai. Aur woh usiki hee jodi banegi jisey woh yahaan jawaan samjhi hai....LOLZ..

Translation -

Me- Abhishek Bachchan, You- John Abraham, and Srhi Sravana- Sunny Deol ( absolutely 1st class comparison)??? Wonderfull...

Priyanka Chopra will be the only one who is a spinster here. And she would pair herself with one whom she considers youngest...LOLZ..

Hey Abhishek Ravi very soon you will have Ashta Aishwarya taking a different role when she sees this!!!!

It is my notice that in the last five years or so most of the deliveries have led to females being born among the middle class educated atleast among TB.

I might be wrong but if this is correct then it is going to be a real competition for men and we might see a return to polygamy society? I dont know statistics but may be our gynaecs here can throw light! Any idea Renu

Dear Subuddu ji,

I am a Primary Care Physician a.k.a GP.
But I do see Antenatal cases and have noticed that during ultrasound(here we are allowed to reveal the sex of the unborn cos abortion is illegal and no one aborts female fetuses here) that certain times of the year there are more males or more females noted.Some random pattern.

Saudari Amala,

Saya belum tengok lagi Movie Brokeback Mountain itu?
Tapi kedua -dua lelaki yang membawa watak utama memang kacak gila.
Apa pendapat kamu?

Translation: Dear Amala,I havent seen Movie Brokeback Mountain yet.
But both the actors are real good looking.What say you?

Last edited:
Yalah Saudari Rekka

Aku pun tak tengok lagi. Watak utama Heath Ledger meninggal dunia. Hisap dadah. Sedihlah. Dia pelakon baik.

Translation: Even I haven't seen it yet. Main character Heath Ledger died. Taking drugs. Sadlah. He is a good actor.

If folks are planning to make a hindi movie, hope you are not going to make me the villain, however much some of them may hate my posts?!

If folks are planning to make a hindi movie, hope you are not going to make me the villain, however much some of them may hate my posts?!

Dear Sravna,

Dont worry!! none of us hate your posts.After all didnt you teach us Advaita in other threads.

So we will sing this for you in that movie:

Na Me Dvesha Ragau,
Na Me Lobha Mohau
Mado Naiva Me
Naiva Matsarya Bhavah

Chidananda Roopah Shivoham Shivoham

Trans: I have no hatred/dislike
nor affliction/liking
nor greed nor delusion
nor pride nor jealousy.

So dont worry you will have a good role.Isnt this whole world a stage and God the Sutradara?

Adopting children legally is one thing, and asking for their legal rights as homosexuals is quite another thing.

Homosexuals ask for Equal Rights as that of any heterosexuals, that's all.

As I said elsewhere, human sexuality is very complex. No one understands why some are heterosexuals and others are homosexuals.

Technically, Lesbians and Gays can clone themselves and raise their kids - in the US human cloning is outlawed now, but other countries have no laws.

Gays and Lesbians can temporarily move to a permissible country and clone themselves if it is a problem, psychologically.

Cheers.
Our Constitution guarantees equal right and it doesn't discriminate between homosexual or a heterosexual. You can get married to a nice girl even if you are a homosexual. There is nothing in our society also holding you. You can have one Manaivi legally and one Thunaivi/Thunaivan illegally. You are perhaps right in thinking that it is a psychological problem. Then it only cals for psychological treatment and that doesn't in any way is a restricted right!

i confess that i do not know hindi, but even i can see something wrong here.

i do watch bollywood movies and am fairly familiar with the actors and how they look.

in order of handsomeness and acting skills: i rank john abraham, abhishek & sunny deol - in that order.

now, siva has appropriated john persona for himeself not sure about ravi, but if i were sravana, i would definitely consider being considered a 'deol' an insult

maybe siva should be more 'umble and take on the deol garb. look at the fringe benefit - you get hema malaini to be your step mom

who is piggy chops? no brainers here.

ofcourse we have only one lady among this group - the doctor from m'sia dr priyanka karthikeyan

I was just thinking further on this issue.
I am Siva who has moon on head.
Ravi is sun
But Sravna is a star (sravna nakshatra).

Since only Sravna is the star, the man from Ranipet can have his Raani!:nod:

P.S.: I removed the smileys from your post due to forum limitation.

Dear Sravna,

Since you became a STAR here I have noticed you changed your avatar pic.
Way to go!!!
BTW nice pic and nice pose.

Dear Sravna,

Since you became a STAR here I have noticed you changed your avatar pic.
Way to go!!!
BTW nice pic and nice pose.

Dear Renuka,

Thanks! Shouldn't "Keep changing" be the motto for matters physical just as "keep still" would be for matters spiritual?

Dear Renuka,

Thanks! Shouldn't "Keep changing" be the motto for matters physical just as "keep still" would be for matters spiritual?

Yup you have your point but in spiritual matters too there is the "shedding" of the Kleshas... so its still subject to change I guess.

We keep undergoing spiritual metamorphosis till we emerge a Chrysalis of Equilibrium(Samadhi).

I was just thinking further on this issue.
I am Siva who has moon on head.
Ravi is sun
But Sravna is a star (sravna nakshatra).

Since only Sravna is the star, the man from Ranipet can have his Raani!:nod:

P.S.: I removed the smileys from your post due to forum limitation.

Though I am presently at Ranipet, mylapore and kanchipuram are closer to my heart, the former because my birth place and for some unknown reason the latter. Since I am not really the man from ranipet let the other two gentlemen vie for the raani!

Though I am presently at Ranipet, mylapore and kanchipuram are closer to my heart, the former because my birth place and for some unknown reason the latter. Since I am not really the man from ranipet let the other two gentlemen vie for the raani!

One gentle man is in South Africa and another one is in U.A.E and you are in India...Now the point is, If you want to exclude yourself from the list, I need to give you and all in the list, a suggestion. Before any one of us opt to quit, lets find out what rani thinks who her raja is - Indyarocks Videos - Anbe Va

ராணி மகா ராணி!
ராஜியத்தின் ராணி!
வேகவேக மாக வந்த
நாகரீக ராணி!

ராணி மகா ராணி!
ராஜியத்தின் ராணி!
வேகவேக மாக வந்த
நாகரீக ராணி!

Raani Aval Maharani
Aval Varavaayo Ini
Medhuvaaga Aval Vandhaalum
Ullam Kollai Pogum..

Last edited:
Real good explanation by Anandamurti Guruma.She views Homosexuality as an arrested sexual development which doesnt progress to the next stage.

On a personal basis I feel she has a point becos it does go along the lines of Psychosexual development of humans.Along the stage of Psychosexual development anything can go "wrong" as in being arrested and we get various forms of sexual behaviours and at times even "perversions"(Note..I do not include Homosexuality as a form of perversion)

What I like about this Mataji is she is totaly not Judgemental and she discusses all subjects without any likes or dislikes.

take a look yourselves.

YouTube - ‪Homosexuality‬‏

read this for understanding of Psychosexual development.

Psychosexual development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Real good explanation by Anandamurti Guruma.She views Homosexuality as an arrested sexual development which doesnt progress to the next stage.

On a personal basis I feel she has a point becos it does go along the lines of Psychosexual development of humans.Along the stage of Psychosexual development anything can go "wrong" as in being arrested and we get various forms of sexual behaviours and at times even "perversions"(Note..I do not include Homosexuality as a form of perversion)

What I like about this Mataji is she is totaly not Judgemental and she discusses all subjects without any likes or dislikes.

take a look yourselves.

YouTube - ‪Homosexuality‬‏

read this for understanding of Psychosexual development.

Psychosexual development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont know much about this Mataji. So I apologize for what I am about to say in advance. But let me take the liberty to make a general statement

- These days the self-made Babaji and samiyars and Matajis govern greater credibility among the masses than educated Scientists, doctors, physicians, pshychotherapists and other learned experts of the society.
- I have a solution for any of the professionals like psychotherapists that if they are facing a crisis in their profession become a babaji henceforward. Every word you say at whim will be published and propagated as a holy gospel. You can start your own medicine firms, tv channels and what not which would otherwise remain your dream
- Magicians need not worry that the crowds they pull falling off due to other entertaintment. There is another remedy to their career hurdles.
- If you are a bachelor and having trouble with marriage, go ahead and start an ashram and put a board that women are shakti and not discriminated here. Thats it - enjoyment and more enjoyment only. If you are a homosexual this is the best way as well from little boys to big daddy you can play at will

Having said all this I know that there are genuine swamijis, who is genuine -varies from individual to individual perception but I would assume that anybody who does not mislead his devotees, does not have connections with mafia, and lead an unusually hypocritic life, and who is a genuinely learned man in spirituality can qualify as a swamiji. It is upto the individual to be aware whom they want to cherry pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back