• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

bride or groom Cosmopolitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through the Matrimonial column in The Hindu and Under Cosmopolitan It was striking that to post under this heading the qualification seems to be either you are a divorce or your parents are separated . Can some one say what is the real meaning of Cosmopolitan.
Jambu
hi jambu sir,
cosmopoltan means kichadi....may mixed/divorced /may be separated with broad
outlook....mingling of many things....

regards
tbs

COSMOPOLITAN

CO S MO PO LI T A N

CO - Common
S - Society
MO - Moderately
PO- Polluted
LI - Living
T - Together with
A - Adjustments and
N - Negotiations

Common Society, Moderately Polluted, Living Together with Adjustments and Negotiations.

COSMOPOLITAN

CO S MO PO LI T A N

CO - Common
S - Society
MO - Moderately
PO- Polluted
LI - Living
T - Together with
A - Adjustments and
N - Negotiations

Common Society, Moderately Polluted, Living Together with Adjustments and Negotiations.

My God! i didnt even know such a meaning existed..must be so careful using the word Cosmopolitan from now on.

RaviJi,

This is for you:

M--moderate
A--adjustable
N--not
M--married
A--always
T--thinking of
H--her
A--aharnisham(day & night in sanskrit)

R--romantic
A--aromatic(thoughts)
S--spiritual
A--all the time

Manmatha Rasa..

Get married soon...

ha ha ha
renu

Sri Renuka ji,

I am ready to get married soon with a good girl....

But most of the girls seems to remain confused for a long time to conclude..

GIRLS

G- GENERALLY
I- INTELLIGENT BUT
R- READING
L- LOTS OF
S- SYMBOLS

hi folks

G-getting confused
I-introvert
R-respect
L-loving
s-smart....

when girl become wife....

w-worries
I- invited
F-for
E-ever........

so ravi be careful.....girl is okay....but wife think twise...hahaha

regards
tbs

dear all,
teasing apart i have felt cosmopolitan is coming up in cities exposed to various culture and food and lifestyle not the strict traditional...many children are working and are exposed to more variety of life and people so their lifestyle to changes in accord so may not fit into a very traditional family....sunkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back