• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins and non-brahmins: A Myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
sri.Ramanujam(quote)forums.sulekha.com/.../tamil-brahmins-have-the-highest-divorce-infidelity-rate-in-us-852584.htm

poduma sir, venum na inno url kudukaren. I saw this while I was searching for materials on vaishnavism. I thought to bring it to the light of forum member(en-quote)Somayaji

Somayaji.s.:poraadhu (Not suuficient) Sir---this is just a "heading" in a discussion forum in suleka.com.

The person (nihaan)who started this discussion Two years back has Not given any evidence

nor given any demographic Statistics to substantiate his SELECTION of this heading--subsequently in the discussion also nobody have bothered
about the Vearcity of this statement--it is talking through the HAT and an insult to Tamil Brahmin ladies in USA..The heading from
Suleka.com-is given below and also the name of the initiator of this discussion. I have searched the entire past week,the demography details of
"Divorce in USA".No wher this statement is corroborated.NO Demography data talks about "Infidility"!!!!
"Tamil Brahmins have the Highest Divorce/Infidelity Rate in US"

started by nihaan 2 yrs ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Somaiya sir I don't disagree with you. I don't agree with the infidelity part but certainly on the divorce part. Anyways there are a lot of single moms and fathers in US. Its true that there is no stastistics to substantiate this claim.

I do NOT blame you sri.Ramanujam sir--you have given the reference and it is there Suleka.com--the person who have initiated
that kind of discussion,should have been more responsible to cite the source and the mention of "Infidelity' was un-called for/un-warrented
--unless there is a strong evidence--lest it is mud-slinging.I know about 50 families in Tri-state with about 100 ladies.We all meet more often than not.Recently a decent number of people met on Varalakshmi Vratham day in a well known Lady Neurologit house.Even though most of the ladies and gentlemen are highly qualified Doctors,Engineers,Certified Public Accountants(US---C.A.),University Professors--lady small scale indusrialists-"VAMBU" is in an "in-born error" of T.Bs--We used to discuss even about connected families in India.I have NOT heard anything of that type mentioned in the "discussion" under refernce.(among known families in Tri-state.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back