• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being too personal?

Not at all.... What makes you think so? I just quoted what Renuka had mentioned in her post.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by renuka
The word "Always" fitted the cups of this discussion!!!LOL
quote_icon.png

My comments were in response to post by Mrs.VR and Mr.Ozone, which were in turn in response to Renuka's post quoted above. So, I was nowhere near being personal.

அய்யய்யோ! என்ன விடுங்கப்பா சாமிகளா! நான், உங்க ரெட்டை அர்த்த வசனத்துக்கெல்லாம் வரமாட்டேன்!

ஏதோ
சாணக்கியரைப் பத்திப் பேசலாமேன்னு திரும்பி வந்தா, வம்புல மாட்டி விடுவீங்க போலிருக்கே! :bolt:

This might be going too far. If my wife or daughter ever see these post, I might have a difficult time. LOL

Ok now guys and gals..ancient folklore of the Paranormal kind and BRAce yourselves now for the Hantu Tetek!!!

taken from World Horror Stories World Horror Stories - Top ghost / paranormal videos, photos and stories » Hantu Tetek (Breast Ghost)

Hantu Tetek - The Malays call it Hantu Tetek which means ‘Breast Ghost’ when translated to English. This ghost is a female ghost and has a huge breasts. She uses her breasts to attack its victim and make full use of her huge breasts to suffocate them to death. Some says, the Hantu Tetek’s breasts is at the back instead of the front. There are many different version of how this ghost came about. Some people says she is actually a Balinese witch.

Ok now guys and gals..ancient folklore of the Paranormal kind and BRAce yourselves now for the Hantu Tetek!!!

taken from World Horror Stories World Horror Stories - Top ghost / paranormal videos, photos and stories » Hantu Tetek (Breast Ghost)

Hantu Tetek - The Malays call it Hantu Tetek which means ‘Breast Ghost’ when translated to English. This ghost is a female ghost and has a huge breasts. She uses her breasts to attack its victim and make full use of her huge breasts to suffocate them to death. Some says, the Hantu Tetek’s breasts is at the back instead of the front. There are many different version of how this ghost came about. Some people says she is actually a Balinese witch.

Probably they died happy.

It is not even a week since I started this thread titled BRA and there are already more than 1000 views.
Reflection of reality?:whistle:

There is a very popular Malayalam couplet describing "advaitam" as —

brahmasatyam jaganmithyA
bra-yum breast-um kaNakkinE

(brahman is the reality, jagat is mithyA; like bra and breast, respectively!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back