• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It beats me how she can be both shy (4 times) and

courageous (6 times) at the same time?? Where does this statement leave a man...

no appetite, no courage and no desires...??? Can this ever true???

No one can be shy and courageous at the same time. Women might have shown more shyness and courage, according to the

situation they face. It is not said that men have NO appetite, NO courage and NO desire. ChANakyA says that women have

more!!! That was the age when there was NO women's lib!! :high5:

........ You know in the original post of Chanakya as I remember reading he didnt use the word 8 times more intelligent but 8 times more cunning than men.
Dear Renu,

This may be true even now. Watch the villis in the silver screen and small screen!

I have come across a few in real life too....
:evil:

Probably, in ChANakyA's time, women were forced to :hail: men!

Now, the most popular smiley seems to be :moony:

ज़माना बदल गया! (Thanks to Google) :)

I do not think this topic needs so much of elaboration. This is more a psychological
issue and a question of habbit. Women tend to feel awkward or self-conscious without
Bras, if they are used to wear them. In olden day, are the Ladies were wearing Bras!!
We also read about in magazines and media linking breast cancer with Bra-wearing. It
says that one should not wear for all the 24 hours. Some to get relief from muscle pain
and tenderness which the Bra provides, or supports for the breasts from sagging. Feeding
Ladies need to wear Nursing Bras.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Bala Sir is trying to justify and go :focus:

What surprises me is that he does not want to elaborate the topic but look at his post!
One more scare for ladies. The previous one was the scary saree!! :scared:

Here is the quote:

स्त्रीणा द्विगुण अहारो लज्जा चापि चातुर्गुणा |

साहसं षड्गुणं चैव
कामश्चाष्टगुण: स्मृत:॥

(the second word has to be dviguNa- I could not typeset properly)

(In comparison to a man), A woman has double of appetite. four times more
shyness, six times more courage and eight times more the sexual desire. - Chaanakya Neeti - verse 57 on Woman

Here the parameters are in MULTIPLES of '2'

and NOT in powers of 2!
:nono:

I am not sure whether more words were added to sri siva's first post list.

Some more:
eyelid - palpebra

ornamental candle stand - candelabra

The total is 768 if words containing 'bra' in any position are allowed.

Thank god for His mercies! :hail:
But in real life ONLY ONE position is allowed! :rolleyes:

I am not sure whether more words were added to sri siva's first post list.

Some more:
eyelid - palpebra

ornamental candle stand - candelabra

The total is 768 if words containing 'bra' in any position are allowed.

All about BRA - Men can also read

Brahma the Creator has given us the Brain to see that we are the Brainchild
of God with His blessings not to have Braille system. Madam Renuka has started
a Brainwave to have a Brainstorming Discussion without applying the Brake for Men
about a device that clamps a part together or holds and supports them in its position
with the famous Bra. Though everyone is Brainwashed about the topic not to deviate
from this Branch and least but not last discuss about the Brand of Brassiere with
Braveness to go in depth. We can use around 375 words or so starting with Bra and
it has made the Brahmin Brothers to have a Broad discussion to arrive at a Broad view
and not for Broadcasting in Tam Bra.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Last edited:
May be because

"veettile eli" :hail:

will pose like
"veliyile puli" :moony:

Wishful thinking on the part of the victim.

Probably, in ChANakyA's time, women were forced to :hail: men!

Now, the most popular smiley seems to be :moony:

ज़माना बदल गया! (Thanks to Google)

Madam Renuka has started
a Brainwave to have a Brainstorming Discussion without applying the Brake for Men about a device that clamps a part together or holds and supports them in its position with the famous Bra.
Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear Bala sir,

The thread titled BRA was started by Haridas Siva..poor guy yaar..he should be getting all the credit not me sir.

But just to give you a compliment..I found this post of yours

Brilliant(B) Rated(R) as Always(A)..BRAVO Sir!!

Dear Bala sir,

The thread titled BRA was started by Haridas Siva..poor guy yaar..he should be getting all the credit not me sir.

But just to give you a compliment..I found this post of yours

Brilliant(B) Rated(R) as Always(A)..BRAVO Sir!!

You must be kidding dear Renu! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back