• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprized to notice the interest older men give to pretty young girls..ogling, drooling, talking about them, describing and day dreaming about them.

Then the truth dawned on me. All their acitivites are confined to the world of fantasy as they can no more be in the real, physical world.

Explains the morbid interest shown by a super duper senior!

Did the examiner like the answers?If so, then congratulations are in order.

I think he should I hope! cos it was quite direct to the point type of questions.

A new experience for me after being a science person for so long..writing a Sanskrit Language paper is such a different experience.

The last time I wrote a language paper was when I was 17 years old for Bahasa Melayu (Malay Language)

Thanks for query ZeBRA sir!!

Anyway lets wait and see.I dont know the marking techniques yet.

Last edited:
We see many Advertisements in TV these days with live demonstration about Bras,
showing Ladies with their chest and breast. They only say that it helps to prevent
back and neck problems besides mentioning about Best Bra to enhance small chest,
how to choose a fitting bra for a full figure, how to wear a padded bra, Best Bra for
small busts, etc. In fact children too see such Advertisements. Are these not
unpleasant things to watch?

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

We see many Advertisements in TV these days with live demonstration about Bras,
showing Ladies with their chest and breast. They only say that it helps to prevent
back and neck problems besides mentioning about Best Bra to enhance small chest,
how to choose a fitting bra for a full figure, how to wear a padded bra, Best Bra for
small busts, etc. In fact children too see such Advertisements. Are these not
unpleasant things to watch?

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

I am surprised?? What is the censors board doing?Such advertisments are not allowed here.Our censors are very strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back