• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very often the exterior is more valuable than the interior.
This is one such case. :rolleyes:
If the model gets kidnapped, she will be thrown away
and her diamond studded garment will be taken along.

Each fall, Victoria's Secret commissions the creation of a Fantasy Bra containing gems and precious metals. In 2003, it hired the jeweller Mouawad to design a bra containing more than 2,500 carats of diamonds and sapphires. It took more than 370 person-hours to make.

German supermodel Heidi Klum posed in what was at the time the world's most expensive bra, valued at USD$10 million (about £5m). In 2010, it hired designer Damiani, the jeweler who created Brad Pitt's and Jennifer Aniston's wedding rings, to create a US$2 million Fantasy Bra. It includes more than 3,000 brilliant cut white diamonds, totaling 60 carats, and 82 carats of sapphires and topazes.

Hmmmm.......

Dear Bala sir,

Wow!!! Now I guess its time for us gals to write about Boys Locker Room Insecurities.!!!LOL

What insecurity? For guys the only thing that matters is the size of our wallets. Look at Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng, Ted Forstmann and Padma Lakshmi, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi, Hugh Hefner and ... never mind.

Last edited:
A little INCOMPATIBILITY

works well in marriages...:rolleyes:

If He has "income" :popcorn:

and She is "pattable.":music:

What insecurity? For guys the only thing that matters is the size of our wallets. Look at Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng, Ted Forstmann and Padma Lakshmi, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi, Hugh Hefner and ... never mind.

What do hurricanes and women have in common?
When they come they're wild and wet, but when they go they take your house and car with them.

How can they GO taking the house with them??? :noidea:

It is more likely they stay in the house with the car in the garage and

the unfortunate man has to go out of the premises!!! :rolleyes:

We notice in some work places that there is a regulation towards wearing
Bras and about the length of Lady's finger nails. Of late, in some work places
i.e. Companies do supply Bra to women as a part of office decorum and
environment at a concessional rate. Perhaps exposure of women's assets
creates discomfort in the work place and affects to certain extent the productivity
of male employees. Dress codes for women have now come into practice in India.
We see now a days in all Airlines, Hotels, Malls, even in some Corporate Offices,
Factories, etc about the implementation of Dress Code. If I am correct, there
is case awaiting Judgment in Allahabad High Court to this effect.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

We notice in some work places that there is a regulation towards wearing
Bras and about the length of Lady's finger nails. Of late, in some work places
i.e. Companies do supply Bra to women as a part of office decorum and
environment at a concessional rate. Perhaps exposure of women's assets
creates discomfort in the work place and affects to certain extent the productivity
of male employees. Dress codes for women have now come into practice in India.
We see now a days in all Airlines, Hotels, Malls, even in some Corporate Offices,
Factories, etc about the implementation of Dress Code. If I am correct, there
is case awaiting Judgment in Allahabad High Court to this effect.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

That attitude will not go to far here in USA.

http://www.hooters.com/home.aspx

Last edited:
You are a lucky man since she is richly endowed

in the right place - as a very intelligent person :)

She knows that "Brain is better than bucks!" :clap2:

I like your comment Mrs. VR,
Personally my wallet is flat like a pancake, but my wife does not seem to be bothered. It leaves me a happy person.

Last edited:
aLL ABOUT bRA - mEN CAN ALSO READ

Normally a woman's Breast size chiefly depends upon genetic predisposition and
hormonal fluctuations throughout one's life, as it varies during pregnancy and other
periods. The breast is mainly composed of fat, ligaments and related tissues. Few
Women who are unhappy, even resort to implant surgery to overcome their personal
inferiority complex. Of late, people resort to ayurveda and herbal medicines with
prescribed diets to improvise their personal issues besides exercises as given to them.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

hormonal fluctuations throughout one's life, as it varies during pregnancy and other
periods. The breast is mainly composed of fat, ligaments and related tissues. Few
Women who are unhappy, even resort to implant surgery to overcome their personal
inferiority complex. Of late, people resort to ayurveda and herbal medicines with
prescribed diets to improvise their personal issues besides exercises as given to them.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

You are one spoil sport!!!!!
You left out silicone, and plastic surgery.

Linear thinking makes one focused and leads him to heaven.

Lateral thinking makes one jack of all trades but brings in attendant benefits and pleasure.

Choice is yours.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Sir..somehow all your post here seems to be about inferiority complex.

Most women do not really care to think too much about these stuff cos life is so busy and for us breasts are just a conglomerate of flesh and fat and ligaments as you had mentioned.

Women are more concerned about Breast Cancer more than anything else these days.

Size doesnt really matter unless we are Godzilla!!!

Last edited:
Or married to a Godzilla :becky:

Sir..somehow all your post here seems to be about inferiority complex.

Most women do not really care to think too much about these stuff cos life is so busy and for us breasts are just a conglomerate of flesh and fat and ligaments as you had mentioned.

Women are more concerned about Breast Cancer more than anything else these days.

Size doesnt really matter unless we are Godzilla!!!

It has been proved beyond all doubts that it is the MAN who keep thinking about the size, consistency and other facts about a female body part - which is just as natural to her as her nose or ears. :eek:hwell:

I am also reminded of persons who used to find the number of women by dividing the number of "B"s by 2. :doh:

Dear Arun,

No dear..we are stretching our imagination and pushing it up beyond its tensile strength.
The straps might just hit back once the tensile strength is crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back