• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I won't take any side in this issue. :nono:

Since I NEED both of you here :)

Sibling??? :decision: Friend???

You are at your own sweet will either to enter a thread or to exit a thread. I do not have a say on that. But why this scathing attack on me? I am not naive to believe that 1000 views mean 1000 people. I am sure everyone in the forum understands it. I don't think that many members are active at any given time.

I replied to one of your earlier posts in this thread that I just wanted to have a light discussion which I phrased as (en)light)ened). Isn't that enough?

It is unfortunate that you choose to mention good man within quotes in an obvious (sarcastic) reference to me. Like beauty, judgement also seems to lie in the eyes (words?) of the beholder.

Now that the role of Indra is assigned, :high5:

I hope you WON'T brand us the ladies :nono:

into the other highlighted characters. :rolleyes:

Dear VR Ji,

Actually why do men get all the fun..its the male aspiring rishis who get all the item numbers like Urvashi, Ramba etc..what do we females get?

Why we females dont get any male celestial item numbers to distract us?

So far only Renuka Devi(Parashuram's mother) who just admired the looks of a Gandharva and she lost her head for that..Ahalya and Indira liason and she was turned to stone.

Not fair Ok..guys get to have their cake and eat it both but we gals either we are decapitated or turned to stone!!

I remember reading that the two queens who were ordained to get sons through Sage Vyasa gave birth to Drutharaashtra and Paandu.

The first queen got frightened by the unkempt hair
(all over the body?) and the unclipped nails of the sage and closed her eyes tight at the right (or the wrong) moment and thereby conceived a blind boy. :cool:

The second queen went pale with fear at the sight of the unkempt sage and her unpleasant commission to get a son through him and the pale Pandu was born! :fear:

Only the servant maid who was probably used to the unkempt hair and claw like nails kept her normal mood and got Vidura as her bright son. :baby:

Even when commissioned the women do not get celestial and or sweet smelling men. :rolleyes:

Dear VR Ji,

Actually why do men get all the fun..its the male aspiring rishis who get all the item numbers like Urvashi, Ramba etc..what do we females get?

Why we females dont get any male celestial item numbers to distract us?

So far only Renuka Devi(Parashuram's mother) who just admired the looks of a Gandharva and she lost her head for that..Ahalya and Indira liason and she was turned to stone.

Not fair Ok..guys get to have their cake and eat it both but we gals either we are decapitated or turned to stone!!

dear Renu,

As I was viewing the latest "like" given by you, I observed a strange thing.

You seemed to pop out of your photo in three D effect and spill a real smile at me!

I usually see the Lord Murugan's statue smile and develop goosebumps when one particular archaka used to perform abhishekham in our temple.

But a 3 D smile from a 2 D photo..!!! :faint:

dear Renu,

As I was viewing the latest "like" given by you, I observed a strange thing.

You seemed to pop out of your photo in three D effect and spill a real smile at me!

I usually see the Lord Murugan's statue smile and develop goosebumps when one particular archaka used to perform abhishekham in our temple.

But a 3 D smile from a 2 D photo..!!! :faint:

????

I get these optical illusions in the temple :pray:

but for the very first time I got it from a flat screen of a laptop

from a flat photo of your avatar !!!
:shocked:

In villages we can find old Ladies talking many things about their structure while they are bathing in
the Temple Tank. This information I gathered from my Colleague through his sister.

There used to be a saying that a Slim Waist may attract for a moment but a wide Smile will enlist a
life mate. Men generally prefer thin Women. Further, a Woman with a broad Hips Large Breasts means
that she will probably carry and deliver a child well. According to him, Overweight is a sign of
inactivity and possible laziness, etc. Further gossiping amongst Girls. Women and Girls who worry
about having small breasts. They see many of their Peers of Fellow Women having Larger ones and that
makes them feel that they are not upto par.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

In villages we can find old Ladies talking many things about their structure while they are bathing in
the Temple Tank. This information I gathered from my Colleague through his sister.

There used to be a saying that a Slim Waist may attract for a moment but a wide Smile will enlist a
life mate. Men generally prefer thin Women. Further, a Woman with a broad Hips Large Breasts means
that she will probably carry and deliver a child well. According to him, Overweight is a sign of
inactivity and possible laziness, etc. Further gossiping amongst Girls. Women and Girls who worry
about having small breasts. They see many of their Peers of Fellow Women having Larger ones and that
makes them feel that they are not upto par.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear Bala sir,

Wow!!! Now I guess its time for us gals to write about Boys Locker Room Insecurities.!!!LOL

Maya???
icon5.png
Maya???
icon5.png

(Y)ama!!!
icon4.png
(Y)ama!!!
icon4.png

Maya my dear..Maya

Brahma satyam, Jagat mithya

Ha! ha! Only 'developed' (countries') kids have lockers. We too were used to rivers, ponds and wells. locker jokes will go over our heads.

Dear Bala sir,

Wow!!! Now I guess its time for us gals to write about Boys Locker Room Insecurities.!!!LOL

Ha! ha! Only 'developed' (countries') kids have lockers. We too were used to rivers, ponds and wells. locker jokes will go over our heads.
  1. Pramātā the subject, the knower
  2. Pramāņa, the means of obtaining the knowledge
  3. Prameya, the object, the knowable

So dear Sarang,

Care to elaborate the above in the said context ? !!!LOL

You are mistaken dear Mr. O3!

I said "Set a thief to catch a thief "since they will think on the

same lines. I have put you in line with the detectives remember.

Thank God I did not use the proverb

"paambin kaal paambariyum."

If I had, would you have asked me why I

equated you to a poisonous snake???

I dont understand why am I put in a company of a Thief?

You are mistaken dear Mr. O3!

I said "Set a thief to catch a thief "since they will think on the

same lines. I have put you in line with the detectives remember.

Thank God I did not use the proverb

"paambin kaal paambariyum."

If I had, would you have asked me why I

equated you to a poisonous snake???

there got to be a reason why you didnt think about the proverb 'It needs a genius to spot one'. :)
After all, genius is your first character in Points to ponder, right?
:humble:

O.K. I will revise my post now.
It takes a genius to spot another! :cool:
Happy now O3???
But my first post warns against two geniuses coming together! :nono: Remember??? :fear:

there got to be a reason why you didnt think about the proverb 'It needs a genius to spot one'.
After all, genius is your first character in Points to ponder, right?
:humble:

Each fall, Victoria's Secret commissions the creation of a Fantasy Bra containing gems and precious metals. In 2003, it hired the jeweller Mouawad to design a bra containing more than 2,500 carats of diamonds and sapphires. It took more than 370 person-hours to make.

German supermodel Heidi Klum posed in what was at the time the world's most expensive bra, valued at USD$10 million (about £5m). In 2010, it hired designer Damiani, the jeweler who created Brad Pitt's and Jennifer Aniston's wedding rings, to create a US$2 million Fantasy Bra. It includes more than 3,000 brilliant cut white diamonds, totaling 60 carats, and 82 carats of sapphires and topazes.

Hmmmm.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back