• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

வண்ண வண்ண மனிதர்கள்!

Oh! That was cool Kunjuppu Sir!

I am reminded of one of my B I Ls who always used to add 'you', 'your' etc while talking. When my F I L fell ill, he startled

each and every doctor he met at the hospital asking, 'இந்த வயசுல வயித்து வலின்னா, cancer-தானே உங்களுக்கு'!!

நீண்ட நாட்களுக்குப் பிறகு உங்களையெல்லாம் (ராஜி ராம், ஹரிதாச சிவா மற்றும் குஞ்சப்பு சார் ) சந்திப்பதில் மகிழ்ச்சியடைகிறேன்...

இடிப்பாரை இல்லா ஏமார மன்னன்
கெடுப்பார் இலானும் கெடும்
-குறள்
பதிவிற்கு நன்றி
சிவஷன்முகம்

வயதானால் தோற்றம் ஒரே போல ஆகுமோ?

ஹேமாமாலினி சரோஜாதேவி போல இல்லை?

ஹேமாமாலினி:

Hema-Malini_070547.jpg

சரோஜாதேவி:

jfw_just_for_women_magazine_5th_anniversary_stills_2f30561.jpg

Source: Google images

நக்கல் நாயகர்கள்!

யார் எதைச் செய்தாலும் நக்கல் செய்து இகழ்வது சிலரின் குணாதிசயம்! எதையும் ரசிக்காது, எவரையும் மதிக்காது

வாழ்வதில் மகிழும் வர்க்கத்தைச் சேர்ந்தவர்கள் இவர்கள். தனக்குத்தான் எல்லாம் தெரியும் என்ற எண்ணம் அவர்களுக்கு

நிறைந்து இருப்பதால், மற்றவரைப் பற்றிக் கூறும் சமயம், 'தனக்குத்தான் எல்லாம் தெரியும் என்று திரிபவர் அவர்!' என்று

கேலி பேசி ஆனந்திப்பார்கள். இது போன்ற சிலரை நான் சந்தித்துள்ளேன்! அவர்களுக்குச் செய்த சின்ன உதவிகளையும்

மறந்துவிட்டு, உதவியவரையே மட்டம் தட்டி, அதில் மகிழ்வார்கள்!

நிஜ ரூபம் தெரிந்த பின், நாம் அவர்களிடமிருந்து விலகுவதே நலம் பயக்கும். :bolt:

நக்கல் நாயகர்கள்!

யார் எதைச் செய்தாலும் நக்கல் செய்து இகழ்வது சிலரின் குணாதிசயம்! எதையும் ரசிக்காது, எவரையும் மதிக்காது

வாழ்வதில் மகிழும் வர்க்கத்தைச் சேர்ந்தவர்கள் இவர்கள். தனக்குத்தான் எல்லாம் தெரியும் என்ற எண்ணம் அவர்களுக்கு

நிறைந்து இருப்பதால், மற்றவரைப் பற்றிக் கூறும் சமயம், 'தனக்குத்தான் எல்லாம் தெரியும் என்று திரிபவர் அவர்!' என்று

கேலி பேசி ஆனந்திப்பார்கள். இது போன்ற சிலரை நான் சந்தித்துள்ளேன்! அவர்களுக்குச் செய்த சின்ன உதவிகளையும்

மறந்துவிட்டு, உதவியவரையே மட்டம் தட்டி, அதில் மகிழ்வார்கள்!

நிஜ ரூபம் தெரிந்த பின், நாம் அவர்களிடமிருந்து விலகுவதே நலம் பயக்கும். :bolt:

raji,

in your own inimitable way, some true lifetime experiences, please. thank you. thank yo.

வயதானால் தோற்றம் ஒரே போல ஆகுமோ?

ஹேமாமாலினி சரோஜாதேவி போல இல்லை?

ஹேமாமாலினி:

hema-malini_070547.jpg

சரோஜாதேவி:

jfw_just_for_women_magazine_5th_anniversary_stills_2f30561.jpg

source: Google images

சரோஜாதேவி 'பாட்டிக்கு'..இந்த வயதிலும் இவ்வளவு மேக்கப் தேவையா..?

Tvk

சரோஜாதேவி 'பாட்டிக்கு'..இந்த வயதிலும் இவ்வளவு மேக்கப் தேவையா..?

Tvk

why not? she has a sense of pride in how she looks. no harm in dying her hair and putting makeup. :) let us move on with times.

Hello RR Mam ,It remains me a film dialogue from the movie AADHAVAN,were Saroja Devi Mam plays a role of grandma to Nayanthra ,she quotes as SHOW VUKU POOLANUM SHOOKA POOGANUM .:high5::grouphug::cool: -ie- where ever we go we have to be very pleasentable ,presentable. ( hope mam follows it.:) )

.... in your own inimitable way, some true lifetime experiences, please. thank you. thank yo.
Dear Kunjuppu Sir,

Life is a collection of different types of experiences.
Some are very sweet; some are little sour; some are really bitter! :decision:

Dear TVK Sir,

She looks so sweet! Are you jealous of her nice looks?
கண்ணிருக்கும் வரை காட்சி!

So, nothing wrong if she appears nice to her own eyes and to the eyes of others. :love:

Dear Dr. Narayani,

Yes! I like to dress up neatly everyday. Not because I take music classes but even during my 'holidays'! :)

It makes me feel good too! Sometime back I wrote in forum that even if I go for a condolence, I take bath

and wear a neat, simple dress. I never go with a 'kalanja thalai mudi' + 'azhukku saree'! :nono:

Dear TVK Sir,

She looks so sweet! Are you jealous of her nice looks?
கண்ணிருக்கும் வரை காட்சி!

So, nothing wrong if she appears nice to her own eyes and to the eyes of others. :love:

Nice look...!!??...Thanks to ALL those Make-up materials...!!...For a PAATI..dignified look is better than glorified Nice look.. !!....The real example was M.S....

TVK

Latest ads

Back