• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ஓ அமெரிக்கா ...

தமிழருக்குப் பெருமை!

முதுகலைப் பட்டம் வரை இந்தியாவில்;
முனைவர் பட்டம் அமெரிக்க நாட்டினில்!

பண்பு மிக்க இந்தியப் பெண் ஒருத்தியை
அன்பு மனைவியாக ஏற்று, அதன் பின்பு,

சிறுநீரகக் கோளாறு
தீர்க்கும் வழியைப்
பெரு முயற்சியால் உருவாக்கி, வென்று,

தமிழருக்குப் பெருமை சேர்த்த அவரை,
தமிழர் மனதாரப் பாராட்டி மகிழ்வோம்!

KIBOW - Buzz of BIO Voting | 2014
award_star.png
.... :clap2:

சுதந்திர தினம்!

சுதந்திரம் கிடைத்தால் எத்தனை ஆனந்தம்;
இதம் தரும் மனதில் நினைத்தால் என்றும்!

அமெரிக்கச் சுதந்திர தினம் நிறைவடையும்,
அமர்க்களமான
வண்ண வாண வெடிகளுடன்!

பாஸ்டன் நகரில் இரண்
டு முறை பார்த்தோம்;
பார்க்கிறோம் இம் முறை எமது கணினியில்!

வண்ண மயமான அந்த நிகழ்வினைப் பகிர
எண்ணியதால், இங்கு எழுத விழைகி
ன்றேன்!

இதோ நான் பார்க்க விரும்பிய காட்சிகள்:

2014 Boston 4th of July Fireworks

ஒரு மொழியில் தேர்ச்சியும் தேவையே!

தன் சூறாவளி சுற்றுப் பயணத்தின் பொழுது
தன் சரள மொழியிலேயே உரையாற்றியவர்,

அமெரிக்க நாட்டின் விஜயத்திலும்கூடத் தன்
அமர்க்களமான பேச்சினை அதிலே செய்திட,

என்னைப் போன்ற சொற்ப ஞானம் உள்ளவர்,
ஒன்றும் முழுமையாய்ப் புரியாது மயங்கினர்!

இருபதாயிரம் இந்தியர் அம் மொழி அறிவது,
ஒருபோதும் இயலாத விஷயம் அல்லவோ?

ஆங்கில மொழிபெயர்ப்பு இணைந்திருந்தால்,
பாங்காக எல்லோரும் புரிந்துகொண்டிருப்பர்!

இவராற்றும் உரைகளை அறிந்துகொள்ளவே
இனி ஒரு மொழியில் தேர்ச்சியும் தேவையே!

:decision:

the address was for gujarthis, punjabis and hindi knowing people with enterprise.

It was not for not knowing/hating hindi people{ TBs} in tamilnadu and elsewhere it seems.

Dear Krish Sir,

If a charismatic Indian leader speaks for a huge gathering, it is supposed to be understood

by all the Indians and not the Hindi knowing people with enterprise only! :nono:

Dear Krish Sir,

If a charismatic Indian leader speaks for a huge gathering, it is supposed to be understood

by all the Indians and not the Hindi knowing people with enterprise only! :nono:
hi mam,

im not hindi fanatic....but i got married in delhi....my wife/kids are born in delhi...i speak more than 10 indian langages....my

opinion..every indian should learn atleast 3 languages..its must for every indian citizen...mother tongue....the national

language HINDI.....a global communication language ENGLISH....every country proud of their national language....in addition

every brahmin child should learn SANSKRIT compulsary...for others ..its optional....this my personal opinion....my kids speak

all the three languages fluently....sanskrit is compulsory in our home...

Thank you, Kunjuppu Sir! :)

தங்கள் ஊக்கம் எந்தன் ஆக்கம்!

When our P M was addressing the crowd for such a long time,

I was wondering how the American officials would have felt!! :dizzy:

Dear TBS Sir,

I can understand Hindi well and manage to talk too! But Hindi with flowery words is difficult to follow!

It was essential for an English translator, since many high officials of the U S of A were also present!

They would not have understood anything except the words like India and America. :lol:

Dear TBS Sir,

I can understand Hindi well and manage to talk too! But Hindi with flowery words is difficult to follow!

It was essential for an English translator, since many high officials of the U S of A were also present!

They would not have understood anything except the words like India and America. :lol:
english language interpreters translated the speech online for those wanting it in US of A. for non hindi knowing indians and american officials present in madison square

garden. It was OK except gor some goofings as is to be expected by indians everywhere.

Our Doordarshan was not that generous with viewers in india.

also the hindi that is used in formal speeches can be mostly appreciated only by hindi fanatics and not common hindi knowing people . it is not liberal hindusthani hindi

formal hindi is more sanskritised

even tamil , spoken tamil is totally different from tamil in literature which only a few can understand fully .I still do not follow most of the kurals painted in chennai buses.

hi mam,

im not hindi fanatic....but i got married in delhi....my wife/kids are born in delhi...i speak more than 10 indian langages....my

opinion..every indian should learn atleast 3 languages..its must for every indian citizen...mother tongue....the national

language HINDI.....a global communication language ENGLISH....every country proud of their national language....in addition

every brahmin child should learn SANSKRIT compulsary...for others ..its optional....this my personal opinion....my kids speak

all the three languages fluently....sanskrit is compulsory in our home...
most of us with delhi exposure , hindi, tamil , and english , we have learnt in school besides our exposure in home and surroundings.

it was a matter of happening of residence in delhi than deliberate choice as such.

Dear Madam Raji Ram,

I am amazed at your observation and writing skills, after reading the initial postings made by you at the beginning of this thread.

There is 1 more factor that I observe in the US to be negative factor besides the drinking and scanty clothes habit. That is, not many parents are having the concept of 'saving' for children. They spend a lot more than what we Indians would do, in vacations, cruises, partying and so forth. This factor is even more prominent amongst African Americans and those of Hispanic descent. They expect children to 'move out' at 18 and do their studies with a part-time job. I do not like these factors about USA. Because of these reasons, the youth are as much disconnected with their parents when they become adults and many elderly invariably are in old-age homes only.

But it is nice to see many Americans having more than 2 children, some upto 4 or 5. It is hardly anyone in India (I don't blame Indians for this :) ) that get as many children these days and myself being the youngest of 2 daughters for my parents, feel how much pleasure it will be to be born in a family with many children!

Regards,

JR

Dear JR,

Thanks for your nice feedback. Actually one member, who frequently visits the US, got so angry after reading my posts that

he wanted me to delete many posts! Of course, Kunjuppu Sir gave timely support and said that it is just the observations of

a home maker settled in Sing Chennai (SingArach Chennai) for many years! That was also an experience in forum!! :)

Pranam Raji ji,

Oho! I agree with all your postings regarding America, don't see anything to disagree with!

சொர்கமே என்றாலும் அது நம்மூரைப்போல வருமா!

Pranam Raji ji,

Oho! I agree with all your postings regarding America, don't see anything to disagree with!

சொர்கமே என்றாலும் அது நம்மூரைப்போல வருமா!
Thank you once again, Jayashree. :)

முடிவு கொடுமை!

பனிச் சறுக்கு விளையாட்டில் தம்
தனித் திறமை காட்ட விழைந்த

இரு இளம் அமெரிக்க நாட்டினர்,
இன்னுயிர் நீத்தது கொடுமையே!

இயற்கையின் சீற்றத்தை வெல்ல
இயலுமோ, நம் மனித இனத்தால்?

ஆஸ்ட்ரிய நாட்டுப் பனிச் சரிவு,
ஆற்றொணாத் துயரைத் தந்தது!

:sad:

Source:
American Skiers Killed in Avalanche Had Hopes of Joining US Ski Team

கவனம் தேவை!

கருப்புதான் எனக்குப் புடிச்ச கலரு, என
இருக்கிறது சினிமாப் பாடல்! ஆனால்,

வெள்ளையர் நிரம்பி வழியும் தேசத்தில்
கொள்ளை கவனம் தேவையே நமக்கு!

தன் வீட்டு விலாசம் அடங்கிய கார்டை,
தன் மகனிடம் வாங்கி வைத்திருந்தால்,

அந் நாட்டு மொழி அறிந்திடா முதியவர்,
அக் கொடுமையைத் தவிர்த்திருப்பார்!

அந் நாட்டு மொழி பேச அறியாதவர்கள்,
அந் நாட்டின் வழக்கங்களைத் தெரிந்து,

அவர்களைப் போல வாழப் பழகினால்,
அவலங்
கள் அவர்களை நோக்கி வராது!

SureshbhaiPatel_Twitter1.jpg

Picture courtesy: Google images

இரு மனங்ள்; திருமணங்கள்!

அமெரிக்க வாழ்வு பிடித்த பெண்ணுக்கு,
அமெரிக்கக் குடிமகனையும் பிடிக்கும்!

கட்டுப்பாடுகள் குறைந்த புதிய சூழலும்,
சட்டென உள்ளத்தைக் கவர்ந்துவிடும்!

இரு நாட்டினர் இணைய விழைந்தால்,
இரு திருமணங்கள் நடப்பது சகஜமே!

ஒன்று அக்னி தேவனை சாட்சியாக்க,
மற்றது தேவாயலத்தில் நடந்தேறும்!

:pray: . . . :angel:

இரு மனங்ள்; திருமணங்கள்!

அமெரிக்க வாழ்வு பிடித்த பெண்ணுக்கு,
அமெரிக்கக் குடிமகனையும் பிடிக்கும்!

கட்டுப்பாடுகள் குறைந்த புதிய சூழலும்,
சட்டென உள்ளத்தைக் கவர்ந்துவிடும்!

இரு நாட்டினர் இணைய விழைந்தால்,
இரு திருமணங்கள் நடப்பது சகஜமே!

ஒன்று அக்னி தேவனை சாட்சியாக்க,
மற்றது தேவாயலத்தில் நடந்தேறும்!

:pray: . . . :angel:
hi

i attended the same wedding today in USA....the gal is acchara tambhram family...the payyan the pakka catholic....morning

vedic wedding ...evening catholic wedding with cocktail party....

.. i attended the same wedding today in USA....the gal is acchara tambhram family...the payyan the pakka catholic....morning

vedic wedding ...evening catholic wedding with cocktail party....
:lol: I did NOT attend the wedding in the U S of A!

I wrote the GENERAL trend there with tambrams !

It appears like 'kEli kooththu' because the MAngalyam which is tied with proper manthras is removed in the same evening,

while wearing the puffy wedding gown, with a low neck!

061a634e8b2abaeb12454d5cab56247c.jpg

In this case, why at all the 'MAngalya dhAraNam'?? :confused: . . . :noidea:

மனம் நாடுமே!

தன் வாரிசுகளிடம் உள்ள அன்பு இரட்டிக்கும்
தன் வாரிசுகளின் வாரிசுகள் மேல், என்றும்!

புதிய வரவால், கடும் பனிக் காலமாயினும்,
அதிக ஆவலிருக்கும், கடல் கடந்து செல்ல!

அமெரிக்க விசா, நம் இந்தியக் குடிமக்களை
அனுமதிக்கும் வெறும் ஆறு மாதங்களுக்கு!

இருப்பினும், கிடைக்கும் மகிழ்வை எண்ணி,
உருகிடும் மனம், அந்நாட்டில் அடி வைத்திட!

:plane: . . . :grouphug:

விளையாட்டு வினையாகும்!

திருடன் போலீஸ் விளையாட்டில் - ஒரு
திருப்பம் வந்தது மிகப் பெரும் துயரம்!

அண்ணன் தம்பியின் இந்த விளையாட்டில்,
அண்ணன் தம்பியின் உயிரைப் பறித்தான்!

விளையாட்டில் தன் தம்பியைச் சுட முயல,
விளையாட்டு வினையாகிப் போய்விட்டது!

அந்தப் பாலகன் அறிவானா தான் செய்தது
இந்த உலகில் மிகப் பெரும் பாதகம் என்று?

Source:
thehindu.com

'In a shocking incident, a 6-year-old boy has accidentally shot and killed his little brother while they played

“cops and robbers” with his father’s illegally obtained gun here.'

ingondrum angondruma thaan namma pullainga white toda marriage panikuthu. naan paartha varai oru telugu payan matum thaan white lady ya marriage panirunthaan

Latest ads

Back