• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

X Rated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sowbagyavathy dear Renuka, Greetings.

So, what will happen if I post X-rated links in this thread? By the way, I used to frequent a forum which was X-rated! the members loved me, because, I was the only person who spoke philosophies (besides posting X-rated matrerial, of course!) in that forum! In fact, I actually enjoyed that forum. All the PMs were so gentle and decent too. What's more, not one single swear word spoken in anger in that forum by anyone. All the perverts were promptly banned without 2nd chance. Majority of the members were from USA. When I went back to studying, I stopped frequenting that forum. Your thread reminded me of that forum. Few threads started by me were red hot. One of the best thread was 'body paintings'....

So,'been there; done that'....

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy dear Renuka, Greetings.

So, what will happen if I post X-rated links in this thread? By the way, I used to frequent a forum which was X-rated! the members loved me, because, I was the only person who spoke philosophies (besides posting X-rated matrerial, of course!) in that forum! In fact, I actually enjoyed that forum. All the PMs were so gentle and decent too. What's more, not one single swear word spoken in anger in that forum by anyone. All the perverts were promptly banned without 2nd chance. Majority of the members were from USA. When I went back to studying, I stopped frequenting that forum. Your thread reminded me of that forum. Few threads started by me were red hot. One of the best thread was 'body paintings'....

So,'been there; done that'....

Cheers!

See to post X rated links..first you will have to vote me as Moderator!!!
Then it will be all hell break loose!!!

You see I like to have a "holy side" and also a "dark side".So one has to be a Jedi and also a Darth Vader.

Its fun to have a Multiple Personality Disorder.

See to post X rated links..first you will have to vote me as Moderator!!!

ரொம்ப வேண்டியதுதான்! வாத்ச்யாயனரை சென்சார் போர்டுக்கு தலைவரா போட்ட மாதிரிதான்!

Then it will be all hell break loose!!!

சரிதான்.... சும்மா இருக்கும்போதே X- Rated திரி ஆரம்பிக்கும் யுவதியை இன்னும் Moderator ஆக்கினால் இன்னும் என்ன திரி தொடங்குவீரோ!

You see I like to have a "holy side" and also a "dark side".So one has to be a Jedi and also a Darth Vader.

கிழிஞ்சது போ! Darth Vedar is a Jedi too! So, your 'holy side' and the 'dark side' are all the same anyway!

One more contributution for this thread....

ilamai oonjaladukirathu - Thanni Karuthirichi - YouTube

Cheers!

Here is my very personal X rated pic.

x ray (1).jpg

Hi Renu:

This is just wake up call testing all our vasanas and hidden desires.I am still counting how many views this thread has

I must confess that I was xtremely xcited to see what was going on in this thread.....I even stopped looking at the xml that I was working on to take a glimpse...

I wish your thread to go on to pages xxxviiii.....good luck.

Now, let me go and pray to my xavier....

hi NN sir
what the.............going on here

regards
tbs

Hey TBS,

You know when I was in college there was a total Ambi types TB in my class who used to be so "allergic" to girls and once he left his bag in the class and my lady friend found it and took it back to hostel to give him the next day.
Next day my friend took his bag to class and gave it to him and you know what he did?
He was so scared to take the bag from a female and he asked my friend to place it on the table and he will take it own his own and not from her hand.

We girls thought this Ambi was too much so we hatched a plan.
We collected all X rated female pics from Debonair magazine(I am sure you must have seen before) and put in an envelope and asked one of the guys to go put it in that Ambis room door.

Ok Ambi didnt turn up to class next day..some said he had fever.
So we were waiting for him and to our suprise he came to class sans all the signs and symbols of an Ambi and had even changed his hairstyle and looked cool and greeted all of us with a wide grin "Hi Girls!!!"

So thats how X rated stuff transformed that Ambi.He has no idea till today that it was my plan to send those pics.

Last edited:
Hey TBS,

You know when I was in college there was a total Ambi types TB in my class who used to be so "allergic" to girls and once he left his bag in the class and my lady friend found it and took it back to hostel to give him the next day.
Next day my friend took his bag to class and gave it to him and you know what he did?
He was so scared to take the bag from a female and he asked my friend to place it on the table and he will take it own his own and not from her hand.

We girls thought this Ambi was too much so we hatched a plan.
We collected all X rated female pics from Debonair magazine(I am sure you must have seen before) and put in an envelope and asked one of the guys to go put it in that Ambis room door.

Ok Ambi didnt turn up to class next day..some said he had fever.
So we were waiting for him and to our suprise he came to class sans all the signs and symbols of an Ambi and had even changed his hairstyle and looked cool and greeted all of us with a wide grin "Hi Girls!!!"

So thats how X rated stuff transformed that Ambi.He has no idea till today that it was my plan to send those pics.
hi renu
x rated nothing new....still its taboo in tambram....last time i saw some beautiful sculpture in kajuraho temples....nothing wrong

when many western countries many wears biknis in common....nothing special....still in india,,,,ppl cant tolerate....so my

view is x rated in different cultures.....we can feel real beauties in x rated than vulgarity....its like manjal kaamalai parient

seeing everything in manjal.....likewise...

regards
tbs

It looks like, it is better to be 'Ambi' type to attract girls! well, it is a bit late for me to learn that information.:frusty:

Well, let me focus on contributing to this thread... It was in Gummidipoondi. I watched this Telugu movie dubbed in Tamizh. Chiranjeevi and Madhavi starred in that movie. If I think of a hot song, I only remember that song. It had a huge impact on me... the reason was, I watched that movie on my own when my wife was visiting the vilage!...வீட்டிற்கு போய் சிவனே என்று படுத்துக் கொண்டேன்!

CHIRANJEEVI KHAIDI EVERGREEN IN THE HISTORY - YouTube

Cheers!

It looks like, it is better to be 'Ambi' type to attract girls! well, it is a bit late for me to learn that information.:frusty:

Well, let me focus on contributing to this thread... It was in Gummidipoondi. I watched this Telugu movie dubbed in Tamizh. Chiranjeevi and Madhavi starred in that movie. If I think of a hot song, I only remember that song. It had a huge impact on me... the reason was, I watched that movie on my own when my wife was visiting the vilage!...வீட்டிற்கு போய் சிவனே என்று படுத்துக் கொண்டேன்!

CHIRANJEEVI KHAIDI EVERGREEN IN THE HISTORY - YouTube

Cheers!

I like Telegu movies(even though I dont know Telegu but anyway most Indian movies we can make out the story and ending) cos of their obsession with serpents.
I miss all the Serpent movies in Tamil from those days.
Now no one makes snake movies anymore..there was one Telegu movie dubbed in Tamil where Mumaith Khan was the snake female and it was one item number snake.

I really wonder are snakes also obsessed with us humans?

Thanks for the link Raghy..It nice to relax after seeing patients and reading all my religious stuff.

You know Raghy..when I was on flight to India on Aug 28th I realized I have been reading too much religion stuff when the guy seated next to me had some tough time filling up the immigration forms.

That guy was a Tamilian based in Blore and he did quite understand the form(but I dont think it was his 1st time flying cos he was working in Msia)..
anyway there was a line there that stated "are you carrying any fruit,plant,seed,leaf etc" and this guy was asking me to translate in Tamil for him and when I looked at the form that fruit,leaf line only brought this to my mind.

"patram pushpam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati
tad aham bhakty-upahritam
ashnami prayatatmanah"

If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower,
fruit or water, I will accept it.

I was thinking OMG I have been reading too much!!! So I need to unwind too and this is the best thread for me to unwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back