• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

women domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
The administrators want genuine members in this forum. Changing the user name is cool.

But, having more than one user name will slowly make this forum like Face book, which is full of lies!

I have written earlier about a ten year old kid, to whom I teach carnatic music, who has registered in

Face book as a 30 year old business man!! :typing:

Countless time..married women dont take job seriously and absent themselves from work for the slightest of reasons.

Then they get pregnant and hardly they work citing all sorts of ailments.

Women tend to be a spoilt lot especially the lower the education.
We females doctors still work despite being sick or having pregnancy related complications.

I still remember being on call in year 2000 and pregnant and had food poisoning while on call at night and was vomiting repeatedly.I was still seeing patients cos I was the only doc there that night and everyone else off on holidays.
Still remember having a branulla for drip fixed to my hand and seeing patients and would rest in between to get rehydrated again.

Many of us have gone through this at work and yet we never complained.
But these days we get most complains from housewifes(with very little education)who have full time maids and yet complain of everything under the sun during pregnancy.
Even to open the door seems like too tiring a job for them and they need husband to do everything for them.

One used to be acting so so lethargic all the while till her husband was sort of getting fed up with her and few months after her delivery I treated her for an injury cos of domestic violence.

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt clarification, S. N. Please take care while posting in future.

The readers should enjoy the thread, even if it goes off track! :)

Ok in the interest of balance I would like to recount my experience in the London tube/trains.

I am very surprised to observe that nearly always 9 out of 10 times its women and girls (including moi) who give up their seats for old people (both genders), pregnant women, women with kids and its us women that help others carry their shopping etc.

The well built, strapping, extremely fit men usually hide behind their papers and pretend not to notice or (this is the best part if it weren't so tragic!) act like they are sleeping! when some old people or pregnant women get on the tube near these guys!.

Looks like the females are dominating even when it comes to chivalry! sad or what...

shit happens

You know when I saw what you wrote..I got reminded when I was in college.
One guy had worn a T shirt with the same words to class and the proff got so mad and told him to leave the class and dont come to class with such T shirts and the guy asked "Why sir?" and the proff replied "Cos Shit Happens!!"

When I was in India as a student I found that our some of our college professors
practised double standards.
We had one proff who just couldnt keep his hands off any NRI or any foreign born Indian girl.
It was sickening sometimes cos during oral exams(Viva Voce) which he took..it was real hard to answer questions when this guy was touching your face and hands.

But none of us dare complain cos he was a top shot there no one would believe any foreign born girl cos most Indians in India think those born abroad have questionable characters.

The worst thing was once he mistook one of my friends from Tamil Nadu as a malaysian and he was also holding her face and hands during exams and a few days later he found out that she was not a Malaysian citizen but a fellow Tamil Nadu citizen like him and he called her to his room and apologized to her saying he didnt know she was from Tamil Nadu and apologized repeatedly that he had commited a grave mistake by touching her.
Can you imagine!!!

Through out my stay in India I noticed those from the south of India have this sort of thinking..None of our North Indian proffs had this thinking..the Northies used to be happy that we foreign born indian girls still maintained our culture and values.

Last edited:
That guy was just a pervert,no south north thing here.My amma's dad was a teacher and the strictest of the lot but fair.He was as much a father and perhaps an elder bro to an extent to his students.These perverts just spoil the good image of a teacher.

truth is renu,some malaysians did freak out in chennai,ask siet college.but what the prof did is unpardonable.its harasment.

In our second circle of relatives, we had a person like the Prof in Renu's post. He will not spare any girl from his

harassing touches! Real cranky guy. He worked in the Indian army. My younger sister and I were staying with our

uncle during college education and this guy was related to aunt. It is fresh in my memory how we both used to run

from one room to the other, to escape from him. Till he leaves the house, we will always be near our uncle or aunt.

Only when they are around, he will behave like a sane person!
:eek:hwell:

truth is renu,some malaysians did freak out in chennai,ask siet college.but what the prof did is unpardonable.its harasment.

Even in our college..there were extremes of behaviours from every part of the world and also from India.
Most of these types actually come from very strict homes where they had no freedom and within just a few months of being free they will transform.

May be thats just them looking for their identity..I dont hold anyone wrong but that just doesnt give any old prof the licence to do what he did..cos even if the girl concerned was of so called questionable character there is still no consent from her side.

.. He will not spare any girl from his harassing touches! Real cranky guy.
Dear RR, this is so true. My wife always tells me, women know by instinct these degenerates, by the way they look, and they way they talk. They are not isolated to any particular segment of society, they are everywhere. As a small boy I encountered one such pervert. Boys grow up to be men and are able to fend them off. Women suffer these indignities lot longer. This is a shame all men will have to share.

best ..

I am well aware that this is not my area. Still, what I have found is that such men have a psychological necessity to get their masculinity reaffirmed as often as possible. There were two otherwise dyed-in-the-wool tabras who used to not spare any opportunity to nearness, touching, caressing, etc., of girls and young women. Both these men were unhappily married to women who were not good-looking, and against their liking by their elders. There was a third, whose wife was quite good-looking and having a very satisfied family outwardly, but he perhaps counted his adventures with women (married and unmarried) as some sort of "conquests"; he was in private employment of a womanizer millionaire and perhaps took a leaf out of his boss' book!

........ My wife always tells me, women know by instinct these degenerates, by the way they look, and they way they talk. They are not isolated to any particular segment of society, they are everywhere. .....
Yes Prof. Sir. These type of guys are everywhere. I saw one more guy in a 'vaLaikAppu' function in the US. He was

from some other religion, a friend of my brother in law. Whenever a lady was introduced to him, he would hug her

to 'show' that he is a friend!! When my b i l asked me to get introduced, I said it was NOT at all necessary. :bolt:

[h=4]Lesson 168 from Living with Siva[/h][h=3]Interfaith Marriages[/h]I tell young ladies, if you are planning on getting married, do not do what the average mother might tell you, "Get the husband under your thumb right at the beginning. Otherwise you might have a terrible time, because it's harder to do it later on." Don't do that. Go into your marriage for better or for worse and live up to your vow. Be to your husband like melted butter is on toast; it is absorbed. Be one. You will have a very happy old age.

It might be rough at the start, but don't hold divorce over his head to force him into various preconceived ideas that your girlfriend has put into your mind, as so many do, or that you've seen on television or in the movies. You have seen the results that Hollywood marriages have played upon the lives of those who have had them as they have gotten older through the years. They are not happy people, though they are advertised as glamorously as they make their living. That is not the way. The way is, when you take your vow, think about it first, and then stick to it for better or for worse.

I tell young men, Gentlemen, if you are thinking about getting married, do not marry a young lady who won't be one with you in your religion, who will not be willing to stay at home and take care of and raise your family, one who doesn't respect you as a man and starts, right off the bat, by telling you what to do. Don't do that, because if you do you will be miserable and you will lose your manhood and be nothing but a puppet on the strings of your wife. And you will both be unhappy, but she especially, in older age. Rather, choose a girl who will blend with you for better or for worse. And whether you are successful or not, she will be happy to eat what you eat and go where you go. A Roman ideal pronounced by the bride at weddings was "Where you are, there I will be." It might be difficult in the beginning years, but it will be much better later.

A seeker wrote to me saying, "I'm in love with a Christian girl but she wants me to give up my religion and accept Jesus Christ. How can I explain to her that Hinduism is my path and I want to stay with it, but I love her very much? What should I do, Gurudeva?" I responded that you have to think of the children and how you want to raise them. Obviously you want to raise them to be good Hindu children. Since there is very little connection between Hinduism and Christianity--because Christianity does not accept karma or reincarnation, the existence of an all-pervasive God or our temples and ceremonies--there will be serious problems. If she remains a Christian and you remain a Hindu, the children are going to be very confused. If your beloved doesn't want to go along with you intellectually and spiritually, maybe your love is only physical; that is called carnal love--love of the flesh. That is a very limited type of love, and it is not long lasting. Don't be guided by your carnal, instinctive emotions. Be guided by your spiritual intellect, or by my good advice. Go shopping. Find a good Hindu girl, or let your parents find one for you, so you can raise a good new generation of high souls.

I've seen many cases of Hindus marrying outside of their own religion, and I've seen the young couple be very happy for a while. But after the children come and the sensuality of the marriage has cooled off, then there arises a tension between the husband and wife. Generally one becomes more religious than the other. The non-Hindu spouse argues, "You should be religious in my religion," and the Hindu insists, "You should be religious in my religion." The victims of this conflict, which generally goes on throughout life, are the children. It is a couple's shared allegiance to a religious tradition that is the most important common ground.

Renuka, even after this long you still write:
"It is a couple's shared allegiance to a religious tradition that is the most important common ground."

Do you read other posts here, LOL.

I agree with your recommendations.

Renuka, even after this long you still write:
"It is a couple's shared allegiance to a religious tradition that is the most important common ground."

Do you read other posts here, LOL.

I agree with your recommendations.

I agree with that too..I cant imagine life with a person not my religion.No way man!!!!
What the hell would i discuss with him in my free time since I love discussing religion and reading all Hindu text.
There will be no common ground and I cant have that free thinker attitude cos its always the Hindu that loses out.

That way I can say I am kind of fanatical.I can have friends of any religion but spouse has to be same religion.

BTW that article was taken from:

[h=1]The Master Course[/h][h=4]The lesson of the day from Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami's trilogy: Dancing with Siva, Living with Siva andMerging with Siva[/h]

I agree with that too..I cant imagine life with a person not my religion.No way man!!!!
What the hell would i discuss with him in my free time since I love discussing religion and reading all Hindu text.
There will be no common ground and I cant have that free thinker attitude cos its always the Hindu that loses out.

That way I can say I am kind of fanatical.I can have friends of any religion but spouse has to be same religion.

BTW that article was taken from:

The Master Course

The lesson of the day from Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami's trilogy: Dancing with Siva, Living with Siva andMerging with Siva
I love that book.

This thread is coming to a close! No posts for a few days. I copy paste (again!)

my write-up in Tamil about the girls of the present generation!

குறிப்பு:

(மேலை நாடு வாழ் மகனின் திருமணம் ஆனபின் வந்த மாற்றங்களைச்
சில பெற்றோர் உரைக்க, அவற்றின் எதிரொலியாக வந்தது இக்கவிதை)

கீதையின் சாரத்தை உணர்த்தும் 'அங்கும் - இங்கும்'

'கடமையைச் செய்! பலனை எதிர்பாராதே!' இது
மடமை நிறை நெஞ்சுக்குக் கீதை சொல்லுவதே!

அன்பைப் பொழிந்து, அருமையாகக் காத்தாலும் - அந்த
அன்பை மறந்து அவர்கள் 'அங்கேயே' செல்லுவதேன்?

பேரன்பை நாம் காட்டுவது நம் கடமைதானோ?
பேரன்பை எதிர் நோக்குவது நம் மடமைதானோ?

கொண்டவன் செலவு செய்தால் கொண்டாட்டம் அங்கே;
கொண்டவனை ஈன்றவர் பாடு திண்டாட்டம் இங்கே!

பெட்டி நிறையப் பரிசுப் பொருள் சென்றுவிடும் அங்கே;
குட்டிக் குட்டிப் பரிசு சிலது வந்து சேரும் இங்கே!

'சர்க்கரை' அளவு பார்க்க "மீட்டர்" போகும் அங்கே;
'சர்க்கரை' அளவு பார்க்க ஒரு LAB இருக்கு இங்கே!

சேமிப்பு பற்றிக் கவலை இன்றி "போன்" பேச்சு அங்கே;
சேமிப்பு பற்றிக் கவலைப்பட்டு P C பேச்சு இங்கே!

"கார்டு" தேய்த்துப் பொருட்கள் வாங்குவது அங்கே;
"கார்டு" தேவையில்லை என எடுப்பதில்லை இங்கே!

சமையலில் உதவி செய்த பின்பு 'ஊர் சுற்றல்' அங்கே!
சமையலில் உதவி செய்யாது 'நாவல் படிப்பு' இங்கே!

சாஸ்திரம் தெரிந்தவர்போல் இருந்திடுவார் அங்கே!
'சாஸ்திரம் எதற்குத் தேவை?', என்றிடுவார் இங்கே!

தெய்வம் பல தரிசிக்கக் கோவில் போவார் அங்கே! - குல
தெய்வம் கூட தரிசிக்காமல் "லீவு" போடுவார் இங்கே!

காலம் மாறினாலும், கண்ணன் உபதேசம் மாறவில்லை;
மேலும் மன அமைதிக்கு நமக்கு வேறு மார்க்கமில்லை!

:pray2: . . . :)

Ok let me share with you a doctor secret.Most of us during college study hard and dont really see the human body more then a conglomerate of bones and flesh but as we get older and after seeing life and death which appears so transient most of us become sort of jovial and dont take life too seriously.

You know when you stare at death often..you learn to appreciate life more and we doctors can be very loving as we age cos we just know that not everyone wakes up alive everyday.

I'm a prospective med student.
That was a beautiful thought to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back