• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

women domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
T B S Sir,

இருக்கீங்களா! என்ன இது? இந்த 'நூலு' இன்னமும் சிக்கலாகிப் போகுதே!
கொஞ்சம் முகாரி ராகம் கேக்கலை? :whoo: :music:

hi RR madam,

இருக்கேன்....கவலை படாதீங்க....ஆரம்பம் என்று ஒன்று இருந்தால் முடிவு என்பது ஒன்று உண்டு....கல்யாணி ராகம் போடும்....முகாரி ராகம் வேண்டாம்... yaro aarambippanga....yaro mudippanga....

regards
tbs

Last edited:
Dear Subramaniam Nataraj,

You wrote:
Number of relationships do not determine true love.

I agree with you fully.
Just to add even our First Love need not even be True Love.
True Love is when you realize that you are one with the other person a.k.a Soul Mate.
Some of us might not actually have met our true love yet and our spouse might not really be our soul mate.Most spouses are actually Karmic partners.

Soul mate is like our Pratibimba(Reflection) and at times you dont even feel that there are 2 people..its like I am You and You are Me feeling.

Some what like a Sah Aham feeling.True Love is like Sayujya at a microcosmic scale.

So if any of you guys actually meet True Love much later in life.You can use the above info I have given and tell your respective spouses that there is no 3rd party cos for all practical purposes your Soul Mate is your reflection. LOL!!!

Dear Subramaniam Nataraj,

You wrote:

I agree with you fully.
Just to add even our First Love need not even be True Love.
True Love is when you realize that you are one with the other person a.k.a Soul Mate.
Some of us might not actually have met our true love yet and our spouse might not really be our soul mate.Most spouses are actually Karmic partners.

Soul mate is like our Pratibimba(Reflection) and at times you dont even feel that there are 2 people..its like I am You and You are Me feeling.

Some what like a Sah Aham feeling.True Love is like Sayujya at a microcosmic scale.

So if any of you guys actually meet True Love much later in life.You can use the above info I have given and tell your respective spouses that there is no 3rd party cos for all practical purposes your Soul Mate is your reflection. LOL!!!
hi renu
i agree with u....soul mate is very difficult....true love means really living for other spouse....like radha or meera or kodai andal....

even physical attraction may be infactuation......really crying for other partner......called true love....love is saamipyam than sayujya...

regards
tbs

Does this tell about women domination?

The first one is from the 60s (Paalum pazhamum) and the second one is from the 90s (Vaali)

ஆண்: நீ காணும் பொருள் யாவும் நானாக வேண்டும்
பெண்: பாவை உன் (ஆணின்) முகம் பார்த்துப் பசியாற வேண்டும்

பெண்: நிலவைக் கொண்டு வா; கட்டிலில் கட்டி வை
ஆண்: நிலவைப் பிடித்தேன் கட்டிலில் கட்டினேன்

Yessss... Let us go :focus: . We have had more than enough fun in this thread!

The present generation girls get very high education and good placements soon. Most of them wish to relocate to the

US and wish the roots of the families of in-laws in India. The engineering graduate girls marry the H 1 visa holders

with a condition that they should be sent to good school (as they call it) to get their masters degree. A good

placement will also follow! And the girls who go to the US / other countries, either with aid from universities or

support from their parents' funds, mostly find their partners, who are non interfering by nature. Even if a girl opts for

an arranged marriage, she marries a boy who is highly placed with a handsome salary (!) So the boys need to

prove their status in the society to get a good match!

'கல்லானாலும் கணவன்; புல் (ஃபுல்!) ஆனாலும் புருஷன்' என்கிற காலம் மலை ஏறிப்போச்சு!
கல்லானால் தூக்கி எறிவார்கள்; புல்லானால் பிடுங்கிப் போடுவார்கள்! எச்சரிக்கை!! :bump2:

There are a few (not many) cases in which tabra girls married tabra boys working in US arranged marriage with blessings of elders and all, completed their M.S., or Ph.D. there with the help of this husband's salary, got good jobs and promptly divorced this fellow. So,
பூவானாலும் தூக்கி தூரப்போடுவார்கள், தன் காரியம் ஆன பிறகு ;)

Love is misunderstood at least most of the time. We throw this word a lot because of poets an artists.

The relation between two individual changes over period of time. may it be life partners, siblings, parents.

The most important relation between two individual is mutual RESPECT and Trust. If one of the two wanes love is a burden else it is the support we need.

Love is misunderstood at least most of the time. We throw this word a lot because of poets an artists.

The relation between two individual changes over period of time. may it be life partners, siblings, parents.

The most important relation between two individual is mutual RESPECT and Trust. If one of the two wanes love is a burden else it is the support we need.

:thumb: :yo:

Dear Friends,
have correctly analysed the prevailing situation, wherein, the girls, have the adacity to black-mail her newly wed Boy to let him down after reaping life-time benefits, from the not so cunning husband, & ditch his life ? Let our members & Association seriously find solution, by getting contacts with some of the victim husbands

A.Srinivasan ( Rishikesan)

Does this tell about women domination?

The first one is from the 60s (Paalum pazhamum) and the second one is from the 90s (Vaali)

ஆண்: நீ காணும் பொருள் யாவும் நானாக வேண்டும்
பெண்: பாவை உன் (ஆணின்) முகம் பார்த்துப் பசியாற வேண்டும்

பெண்: நிலவைக் கொண்டு வா; கட்டிலில் கட்டி வை
ஆண்: நிலவைப் பிடித்தேன் கட்டிலில் கட்டினேன்

hi siva

நான் பேச நினைபதெல்லாம் நீ பேச வேண்டும்.......நாள் தோறும் உறவாட வேண்டும்.......

regards
tbs

Last edited:
Dear Friends,
have correctly analysed the prevailing situation, wherein, the girls, have the adacity to black-mail her newly wed Boy to let him down after reaping life-time benefits, from the not so cunning husband, & ditch his life ? Let our members & Association seriously find solution, by getting contacts with some of the victim husbands

A.Srinivasan ( Rishikesan)

'Kali muththip pOchchu'! As my husband's eldest brother, who is an advocate says, 'Marriage has become a GAMBLE'!!

Hence comes the new type of search, to get good matches for 'innocent divorcees'. :shocked:

நான் பேச நினைபதெல்லாம் நீ பேச வேண்டும்.......

'நான் பேச நினைப்பதெல்லாம் நீ பேசிட்டால், நான் என்னத்தைப் பேசறது?'

என்று திண்டுக்கல் லியோனி கேட்டதாக ஞாபகம்! :blah:

Funny or not funny, it is THE term used by both brides and grooms, Prof. Sir!
Proof is in The Hindu matrimony columns and also in Tamil matrimony site!! :ranger:

What a funny term, what would all the guilty divorcees have to do to get good matches I wonder!!!

:)

Shri Nara,

May be guilty divorcees have to go in search and find another guilty divorcee to get remarried. But that seem to be near impossible ;)

Thus as Smt.Raji Ram has stated in her post #388, all the divorced men and women in matrimony are declaring themself as innocent victim.

What about the "innocently married" and the "guiltily married". But we are getting away from the original post.

OMG! We guys never change! Let us remember that 'one eye' is watching our posts!
You know RR madam, our greenback sports a single eye watching us how we are going to spend it, but this one is scary, like the eye of Sauron.

Cheers!

Here is the scarrrry eye of Sauron!

eyeofsauron.jpg

Ultimately,u wont get everything.You want good looks,sophistication,good heart etc etc.I have this friend the Punjabi guy married to a Tamil Girl and she is awesome,quite perfect in every way and he also makes a lot of sacrifices for her.It was a huge deal for their family to accept a Non-Jatt,Non-Punjabi gilr,however awesome she might be but he made it happen.

I had this girl friend,whom i wanted to marry who wa snot great looking but the cutest girl on earth ever,such a great personality but i had to break up because of financial issues.

Life is a gamble,forget about marriage.Today,i am all ready to marry a traditional minded girl,however she looks.A girl who offers stability has no peers on this planet.Rest is all hogwash.

Soulmate and all is for extremely lucky folks,from my end i ll go to every inch to empathize with the girl and make it happen and sacrifice whetever need be.

Hey Dude!!!
Believe me ..dont plan too much.Life is like a breath..we dont need to think to hard to breathe.
When you plan to much nothing really works out.Just take a day as it comes.
Believe me in an intercaste marriage if one still sees the husband as Punjabi/Jaat and wife as Tamil etc..that means its not really Love.
Love is when we see each other as ourselves just You and I.

Last edited:
well renuka,optimism and all is fine.I am as happy go lucky as it comes,but i am a realist and i see both sides when i cross.If u have found yours,good for u and we are all happy for you.But one has to count his chickens to see how long he can last,no use speculating on these things.

Other alternative theories have alternative ends.One can just plug the hole until the water ends up drowning you.

And i dont see them as Jatt/Tamil and of cousre neither they do, but then families do and it is important to convince them.

PS: And by the way living spontaneously is a luxury for people like me.Existence and survival often becomes a question mark and the food on the plate matters more to keep the heart ticking than a soulmate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back