• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

women domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
women are for once speaking out in a society that has been male dominated for many many years.
I don't see it as a problem, but rather a step towards equality. But I do see that there is a difference between being outspoken and just being overpowering.

Wait, who is referred to as "the better half" again? :D

Now speaking of overpowering, I found this interesting:

50 Most Powerful Women in Business 2011: The Global 50 - FORTUNE on CNNMoney.com

6 out of the 50 most powerful (non-US) women are Indian. Not bad, huh?

These days wife only wants to have her way in most of the households.Onmmany occasions she is liable to go wrong in many decisions.Is thjai a social problem? Refuasal to comply with her wishes means the family peace wrecked.

Dear Friend

Women are best in home making decisions leave completely with her. When it comes to decisions like marriage, upanayanam please discuss together.

Boys should learn from girls , they give more importance to their parents and parent side relatives. We boys neglect our parents and our relatives.

Marriage is bonding between two families.

Ramesh

women are for once speaking out in a society that has been male dominated for many many years.
I don't see it as a problem, but rather a step towards equality. But I do see that there is a difference between being outspoken and just being overpowering.

Very well said, Ms.Perfect girl :)

I am delighted by your thoughts, understanding and belief that you have demonstrated so far in "your thread" and just here in your post #451.

Overpowering is now not the monopoly of some males but some females too. And this is not the indication of right personality of both.

Since this thread is about "women domination", I would say that, It is better for women to be smart, courageous and outspoken but never to be overpowering. Women being overpowering men in family and social circle would deteriorate them in some ways, IMHO.

Last edited:
I can do anything I want-as long as my wife permits it.
There is no domination, it is called mutual understanding. Women have always been powerful. Look at our Goddesses. In the middle ages men have become controlling, and by sheer force dominating. Look where we have come. The pendulum is swinging back.

A GIRL is the most beautiful part of Gods creation...

♥ She starts compromising at a very tender age...

♥ She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother...

♥ Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face...

♥ She sacrifices her Comfort and desires for her In-Laws...

♥ She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain...

♥ And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness...

♥ She is that creature of God who no one can compete...

♥ Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you...♥♥♥

♥ She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain...

♥ Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you...♥♥♥

Very profound.

A guy is the most handsomest part of Gods creation

1)He starts to be in compromising positions at a young age.

2)He sacrifices his dad's money to get chocolate for some girl.

3)His parents smile even if he doesnt sacrifice anything.

4)He rather sacrifice his inlaws for his own comfort!!

5)He is ever green(always young..he claims) so youth is never sacrificed.

6)His life doesnt end... if he uses his energy he procreates,if he doesnt use it he gets Ojas.

7)He is that creature of God that doesnt need to compete..he always wins!!

8)So respect every guy/man in your life...you never know what they are up to next!!!

Last edited:

Well there is a thin imaginary line of difference.

Writing of Brahin & Renuka are mostly correct . But a few of Brahin's writing is contrary to the current state of affairs. daughters in law are not that sacrifising to In-laws, than to their parents. Women have also become cunning & tactful in dealing with the relatives of her husband. Most of present day husbands take the side of their wives, even on genuinely well behaved In-laws. An element of infatuation that comes up after the wedding continues to thrive & she always wins . The husband(son of fine parents) fails to see the reason to convince his wife & follows the path of least resistance, more so if these couple live in U. S The problems faced by the In-laws in T.N. has resulted in keeping the couple live separately & visit them occasionally to ensure less of misunderstandings.
Welcome useful/ practical/ real life situation/ experiences.
A.Srinivasan

Brahin, I am sooo curious. Where did you meet this girl? I would like to meet her too :)

PS. Was this composed by a girl or a boy?

Brahin, I am sooo curious. Where did you meet this girl? I would like to meet her too :)

PS. Was this composed by a girl or a boy?

biswa, 100% am in agreement with you. this type of 'deification' is the foundation to all abuse, i think, of women. we put them on a supposed pedestal, 'worship' them as mothers, and dominate over them, as men.

why cant we simply treat them as equals?

Women were subjected to "slavery" in the primitive times.
Women were given "second hand treatment" in the distant past.
Women were "not bothered about" in the past.
Women were "given a chance" in the recent past.
Women are "considered" at present.
Women would "rule" in the near future
Women would "dominate" in the future!

What an evolution!! It is fair enough a deal for the "fairer sex"!!

Women were subjected to "slavery" in the primitive times.
Women were given "second hand treatment" in the distant past.
Women were "not bothered about" in the past.
Women were "given a chance" in the recent past.
Women are "considered" at present.
Women would "rule" in the near future
Women would "dominate" in the future!

What an evolution!! It is fair enough a deal for the "fairer sex"!!

Men are still "slave" to women..(men are primitive sometimes)
Men will give Chatur Bhuja treatment if they want to make a pass.
Men are still "bothered" for woman as if she is made of glass.
Men always "want a chance" with a woman even in the recent pass.
Men will always consider a present for a woman.
When did women ever not rule?
Enough women can dominate and make men drool.

Renu as a doctor
Renu as a poetess
Renu as a spiritual person
Renu with a "x-rated" thread
You have an inherent "avataar", Renu. Only thing is one does not know which avataar you would take when.:violin:

Someone said the mood of a woman is like the weather - changing all the times and unpredictable. No...no....This is not male chauvinism. Just.... felt like sharing....

Now only there is a gradual shift of women's activities from the confines of household
to the larger social and political scene. With increased urbanisation and the growth
of new profession, as now only they have been allowed to get themselves educated,
we can not just conclude that there is women domination. Besides, they need social
security and security for their own lives.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

இதோ ரஜினி டயலாக் : அதிகமா ஆசைப்படற ஆம்பளையும் அதிகமா கோபப்படற பொம்பளையும் நல்லா வாழ்ந்ததா சரித்திரம் கிடையாது.
நம்ம டயலாக்:
ஆசைப்படுவது என்பது பெண்கள் இயல்பு. அதைக் கோபபடாமல் நிறைவேற்றுவது ஆணின் விதி.

இதோ ரஜினி டயலாக் : அதிகமா ஆசைப்படற ஆம்பளையும் அதிகமா கோபப்படற பொம்பளையும் நல்லா வாழ்ந்ததா சரித்திரம் கிடையாது.
நம்ம டயலாக்:
ஆசைப்படுவது என்பது பெண்கள் இயல்பு. அதைக் கோபபடாமல் நிறைவேற்றுவது ஆணின் விதி.

dear sukumar,

are you married sir?

i dont mean to pry, but you have made a rather sweeping statement, hopefully more out of a whimsy, and not out of experience. it sounds bitte.

just to share my experience here. i have been married for 31 years, and mrs K has her knack with the rolling pin, whenever she goes over the top. as a result, i have lost all my hair, and have quite a few bump marks on my pate. :)

nowadays, inspite of infirmity, i have practised a quick sprint, and always keep a motorcycle helmet handy :) i find that helps.

woman domination

In India, I do still think that females are submissive in many house hold activities
and they are only secondary in the family hierarchy. The man only starts thinking
that he is in Charge, in a family, where men and women are working for the
betterment of the family. Only in some families women are in change. Perhaps
westernization has brought in a new gender ideology. No doubt, there is a gradual shift
of womenfolk's activities towards social upliftment because of the modern era in
some families. It thus paves way for the greater independence and expression of
individuality where women are ill-treated. Otherwise we cannot just like that
conclude there is a women domination altogether.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back