• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Women and morality

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of our talking about woman being more capable than man (and it is true for many things in life, I also agree), woman will always require the help of a male - and I don't mean any sex-related matter at all here. That is the way nature or god has made them.

Though our ancient people might have done 'bahudhaa vadanti', they also said the same single truth only (Ekam sad), did they not?

dear renuka !
there is no doubt about a woman capacity to bring up her children. what mr.sarma pointed out is a man can live without a female support where as the woman can not is the point. the widowed maother gets support /purpose with her boy/boys chan pillai analum aan pillai. a boy can wander with his gowbinam where as the girl can not do so
guruvayurappan

Dear sir,

you know at the end of the day..even males cant live without female support.
every fetus male or female needs to be supported by a female uterus from conception till birth.
BTW I feel the male female relationship is interdependent and both need each other to a certain extent and both can also stay without each other if they wish.
I have seen so many bachelors and bachelorettes stay without the need of the opposite sex.

BTW with regards to clothing..I feel anyone can wear what they please and the law is there to make sure both male and female are covered minimally for the sake of society but there are situations where one can opt to wear or not wear anything too.

read this:
New Yorkers take subway trains in underwear
typk.jpg

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2010-01/11/content_12789156.htm

Last edited:
In spite of our talking about woman being more capable than man (and it is true for many things in life, I also agree), woman will always require the help of a male - and I don't mean any sex-related matter at all here. That is the way nature or god has made them.

Though our ancient people might have done 'bahudhaa vadanti', they also said the same single truth only (Ekam sad), did they not?

Dear sir,

Yes I agree sir Ekam Sat but God also showed that He needs His Caru Vama Kalevaram..so as I said earlier in the post above..male and female relationship is interdependent.

Dear sir,

you know at the end of the day..even males cant live without female support.
every fetus male or female needs to be supported by a female uterus from conception till birth.
BTW I feel the male female relationship is interdependent and both need each other to a certain extent and both can also stay without each other if they wish.
I have seen so many bachelors and bachelorettes stay without the need of the opposite sex.

BTW with regards to clothing..I feel anyone can wear what they please and the law is there to make sure both male and female are covered minimally for the sake of society but there are situations where one can opt to wear or not wear anything too.

read this:
New Yorkers take subway trains in underwear
typk.jpg
New Yorkers take subway trains in underwear_English_Xinhua

You are right but you are too generous to equate the two genders. A female is essential, male is incidental in procreation and child rearing.

Technically speaking men and women are capable of living without the other and sometimes
they choose to live with their own sex owing to domestic compulsions too. Some men who are
anxious to have his generation or somebody to name after him, desire to pass their genes
to fulfill his desire, which indirectly fuels them to have a family at some point of time in their life.
But then days have changed. We quite often see in the tele-serials, women choose to live
nowadays without a man and if she so desires a child to protect her at her old age, alternatives
are available in the clinic market or can become a surrogate.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

You are right but you are too generous to equate the two genders. A female is essential, male is incidental in procreation and child rearing.

You know I actually thought of saying earlier that for procreation the female is essential and even in cloning and parthenogenesis( a form of asexual reproduction) males are not needed but being Pongal today I didnt want to upset the boys in forum cos tomorrow is Mattu Pongal and they need the ego boost for Jallikattu!!!LOL

Now a days, we read many things in news papers and medical bulletins. Children
should be a choice and not an obligation. Of late, children have been conceived
by women through in vitro fertilization. But in this process, can they have a choice
of the sex of the baby.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear sir,

Yes I agree sir Ekam Sat but God also showed that He needs His Caru Vama Kalevaram..so as I said earlier in the post above..male and female relationship is interdependent.
dear renuka !
as you said both men and women requires mutual help and it will be nice and pleasant . i am not for life without the spouse . our point is men are in an advantageous position compared to women. now society has changed a lot and living together and getting baby without marriage are common.. when mind has changed there will not be specific rule. even though it look odd for a conservative ,it is not for those self claimed rational /advance thinking.
regards.
guruvayurappan

You know I actually thought of saying earlier that for procreation the female is essential and even in cloning and parthenogenesis( a form of asexual reproduction) males are not needed but being Pongal today I didnt want to upset the boys in forum cos tomorrow is Mattu Pongal and they need the ego boost for Jallikattu!!!LOL
dear renuka !
happy pongal to you and your family.
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back