• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

Dear Sravna,JJ ji and Bala Sir..finally we have some action in Forum again..forum has been boring for almost a week and today I see a good exchange of words.

Its fun to have fun too sometimes.

Yesterday I wanted to have lunch at a new vegetarian restaurant.

The owner is actually a Sikh but he named his shop a South Indian name and serves only South Indian food only on banana leaf...in Msia all races here prefer South Indian food.

How did you quinch your "Spiritual Thirst" with பாயசம் I hope!

LOL!

But I could not get a parking spot.

There was a church nearby and some parking was there near the church..I thought twice...should I park my car here since the church members might need it more than me cos its a Sunday and they would be coming to church?

Then one side of me thought "hey dont think too hard...Abrahamic religions have the Devil concept...so just play Devil today...park the car near the church and go have your lunch"

That's what I did.

You took left path - right? and right path is not right and played Devil concept ! This is paradise lost! fallen angel can become Hells Angel - somebody called Mother Theresa that!

"Man can progress from being a creation to being a creator and like the fallen angel in Milton's "Paradise Lost" declare "Here we may reign secure, and in my choyce / To reign is worth ambition though in Hell: / Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n."

Folks,

Everyone has some fundamental beliefs and many beliefs based on them. It is true that people hold on to their beliefs. What makes them hold on to the beliefs? Because they are personal. Whether a person supports science or spirituality it is difficult to change the fundamental beliefs of a person.

Spirituality is about personal experiences. Truth has to be realized finally by oneself. When people are attached to all things personal including beliefs why are some loath to give credence to personal experiences of others? and totally reject such realizations of truth as unacceptable?

I am not lamenting. You seem to be

ஜம்பு never laments on காெம்பு - has done research - sake of Rhyme in name - The research report

குதிரை with காெம்பு is mythology or spiritual - Nevver existed - But ஆடு with heard mentality that follows alwas a shepard spiritually with no free thinking always had காெம்பு is a reality But less agressive than குதிரை - This is brought out well in these lines of ஔவையார்

காெம்புளதற்கு ஐந்து
குதிரைக்கு பத்து முழம்

Take home message it difficult to manage குதிரை than காெம்புள்ள ஆடு!

Folks,

Everyone has some fundamental beliefs and many beliefs based on them. It is true that people hold on to their beliefs. What makes them hold on to the beliefs? Because they are personal. Whether a person supports science or spirituality it is difficult to change the fundamental beliefs of a person.

Spirituality is about personal experiences. Truth has to be realized finally by oneself. When people are attached to all things personal including beliefs why are some loath to give credence to personal experiences of others? and totally reject such realizations of truth as unacceptable?

Fair enough It is personal faith and realised by onself - It is not a universal scientific established truth and donot give a scientific சாயம்!
Faith is never questioned in the forum atleast by me!

Fair enough It is personal faith and realised by onself - It is not a universal scientific established truth and donot give a scientific சாயம்!
Faith is never questioned in the forum atleast by me!
Scientific truths do not hold any sanctity and spirituality does not definitely need the approval of science. Objective truth is not the same as absolute truth and scientific truths are just objective truths and nothing more.

ஜம்பு never laments on காெம்பு - has done research - sake of Rhyme in name - The research report

குதிரை with காெம்பு is mythology or spiritual - Nevver existed - But ஆடு with heard mentality that follows alwas a shepard spiritually with no free thinking always had காெம்பு is a reality But less agressive than குதிரை - This is brought out well in these lines of ஔவையார்

காெம்புளதற்கு ஐந்து
குதிரைக்கு பத்து முழம்

Take home message it difficult to manage குதிரை than காெம்புள்ள ஆடு!

Another childish prattle:)

Grown up should have scientic maturity with ability to exercise self restrint not to sell Spiritual Belief as science in Saravana Stores if one doesnot you cease to treat him/her as grown up !

Ref: # Posting 89

If you have got anything against the thread and its message, you are free to present it and prove your point.

But dragging the thread and trying to derailing it, is not in good taste.

I have great regard for Madurai people.

Please keep it up.

நெற்றி கண்ணை திறந்தாலும் குற்றம் குற்றமே! DNA of மதுரை!

What was the குற்றம்??

Can you elaborate this in detail???

And by the way when did you become judge to pronounce judgment???

King of Madurai (Pandiya Nadu) Nedunj Cheliyan did குற்றம் in his judgment!!

And those who studied Silppatikaram knows the DNA of Madurai which was burnt by the Vaishya woman Kannagi.

P.S:
Sravana Ji

Please excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scientific truths do not hold any sanctity and spirituality does not definitely need the approval of science. Objective truth is not the same as absolute truth and scientific truths are just objective truths and nothing more.

Then why this thread with this caption when there is no need for absolute truth to be tested? You should take an oath of belief Holding Bhagavath Geetha " what I say is Truth ,Absolute truth and nothing but truth" as in a court of Law to have spiritual sanctity - instead of trying to give a scientific சாயம்!

Another childish prattle:)

Chidish prattle takes on ஞானபழம்!! :)!

This is ஔயைார் on the ஞானபழம் reared in சரவண பாெய்கை!
பழநியப்பா - பழநியப்பா
கிழ ஞான பழநியப்பா !

Last edited:
Then why this thread with this caption when there is no need for absolute truth to be tested? You should take an oath of belief Holding Bhagavath Geetha " what I say is Truth ,Absolute truth and nothing but truth" as in a court of Law to have spiritual sanctity - instead of trying to give a scientific சாயம்!

The caption I think is more appropriate.

Needs no oath taking at all.

One should know the difference between test and result.

It is only a test... a test may either prove this way or the otherway.

If you have got any point to prove that this test has no truth, come on, you are free to prove it.

Will you prove it beyond any reasonable doubt.???????

What was the குற்றம்??

Can you elaborate this in detail???

And by the way when did you become judge to pronounce judgment???

King of Madurai (Pandiya Nadu) Nedunj Cheliyan did குற்றம் in his judgment!!

And those who studied Silppatikaram knows the DNA of Madurai which was burnt by the Vaishya woman Kannagi.

P.S:
Sravana Ji

Please excuse.

I did not pass any judgement குற்றம் சாட்டுகிறேன் Of Misrepresentation of facts! The accused is trying to sell faith or fiction as science This in what கீரன் did regarding பெண்களின் கூந்தல் calling it as பாெருள் குற்றம் This in திருவிளையாடல் புராணம்!

Chidish prattle takes on ஞானபழம்!! :)!

This is ஔயைார் on the ஞானபழம் reared in சரவண பாெய்கை!
பழநியப்பா - பழநியப்பா
கிழ ஞான பழநியப்பா !
Don't get agitated, you too will grow up.

It is necessary to understand that the need for offering proof is for the benefit of those who cannot understand truths directly. If one cannot understand even that then we are talking to a child.

I did not pass any judgement குற்றம் சாட்டுகிறேன் Of Misrepresentation of facts! The accused is trying to sell faith or fiction as science This in what கீரன் did regarding பெண்களின் கூந்தல் calling it as பாெருள் குற்றம் This in திருவிளையாடல் புராணம்!
Folks,

It is science that has been selling pseudo knowledge to gullible people of all ages and has totally brainwashed them into believing what it sells are truths

திருவிளையாடல் புராணம் took place only in and round Madurai.. Madurai alone....

Repeatedly issuing statement that it is a fiction will not hold any water, unless you prove that it is misrepresentation of fact.

Now what is the fact....???

Come on we are all ready to hear....

It is his view and you are welcome for a debate on that topic but mere parroting that it is wrong does not hold any water unless you substantiate your stand with valid reliable material evidences.

Will you do that at least after thirty postings.??

Biological growing is different!

I think you mean maturity, balanced state of mind, a seasoned approach, etc

That was ஔவையாா் as she saw ஞானப்பழம் through her ரெட்டை கண் On a relook with ஞானகண் she was shooked and with all பக்தி பரவம் started again her singing!

பழநியப்பா பழநியப்பா!
அஞ்ஞான பழநியப்பா!!

Folks,

It is necessary to understand that the need for offering proof is for the benefit of those who cannot understand truths directly. If one cannot understand even that then we are talking to a child.

Yet the thread has name projecting as ? scientic paper on spiritual energy - Any energy like heat or electricity never tested directly you have gadgets for that like Volt or ampere meters If tested directly by touching live wire you will be electrecuted on heat energy you will have burns which meters gives you readings on spiritual energy? That is science" -"Blisfull" - Spiritualists stick to direct tests - are stories like அக்னி பரிட்ச்சை undergone by Seetha!

Claims it is faith or personel experiance (Quote1) - They are never tested in a scietific Lab! why then this title?

The caption I think is more appropriate.

Needs no oath taking at all.

One should know the difference between test and result.

It is only a test... a test may either prove this way or the otherway.

If you have got any point to prove that this test has no truth, come on, you are free to prove it.

Will you prove it beyond any reasonable doubt.???????

See the confusion One says it is only a test it may go either way! The other assumes his tests cannot go the otherway and so if you are not still convinced they are talking to a child!

Blisfull author and confused reader!!

Yet the thread has name projecting as ? scientic paper on spiritual energy - Any energy like heat or electricity never tested directly you have gadgets for that like Volt or ampere meters If tested directly by touching live wire you will be electrecuted on heat energy you will have burns which meters gives you readings on spiritual energy? That is science" -"Blisfull" - Spiritualists stick to direct tests - are stories like அக்னி பரிட்ச்சை undergone by Seetha!

Claims it is faith or personel experiance (Quote1) - They are never tested in a scietific Lab! why then this title?

You are free to deem it as a scientific paper on spiritual energy and come out with your refutations, if any.

IMHO people with highly limited exposure and knowledge on the subject may dismiss spiritual energy as imagination, metaphor, hallucination or fantasy of the mind.

It is not அக்னி பரிட்ச்சை, but may prove something like அக்னி ஹோமம் for people with faith.

If you have no faith on the subject, you are free to skip this thread.

And if you have got any points for refutation, you are welcome.

And there is no point in dragging this thread.

Even Seethai will not forgive such acts.lol

See the confusion One says it is only a test it may go either way! The other assumes his tests cannot go the otherway and so if you are not still convinced they are talking to a child!

Insensitive commentator.lol

Dear Smt. JJ,

What Shri. VB says is technically correct. When I use the word test, it means the result may go either way. I am and many others like me are privy to spiritual knowledge know which way it will go. But many others who do not know which way it will go will have to wait for the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back