• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

April is nearing end and the average temp so far is 36 which is what is historical average. Remember in March it was 1 c above historical average. Let us wait for May. Most of other places are experiencing heat above or much above normal. In due course I expect all of them to come under control and the effects of climate change be set right.

Folks,

Chennai heat seems to be largely under control. Bangalore heat is also coming under control. Let us see the actual statistics at the end of May and June.

The average temperature of May so far is less than 36 while the historical average for May is 38. So it is more than 2 deg less than even the historical average. The very surprising fact is that the average temp of May so far is less than the average temp of April which I think has never happened in the history of Chennai.

However, there is some comforting info on Ananda Amrithavarshini raga:

There is a popular anecdote about this raga. It is said that while visiting Ettayapuram, a small village in Tamil Nadu, the great composer Muthuswamy Dikshitar was anguished to see the drought-hit arid land and people facing severe water shortage. Moved by their plight, Dikshitar looked up to the sky and burst forth in praise of the goddess in this raga. He beseeched Devi to bring rain and alleviate the plight of the drought-hit people.He addressed the Devi as ‘Anandamritakarshini, Amritavarshini’. When he sang ‘Salilam Varshaya Varshaya’, meaning ‘let the rain pour’, it is said the sky opened up. There was such a torrential rain that the place got flooded. He had then to plead ‘Sthambhaya Sthambhaya’, meaning ‘stop, stop’.This incident has given rise to the practice of musicians gathering together to sing this composition when there rains fail. (https://anuradhamahesh.wordpress.com/carnatic-raga-appreciation/2-amritavarshini-the-raga-of-rain/)

Isn't singing/ playing Amrithavarshini raga also a form of spiritual energy?

As the sun blazed down on the still waters of Red Hills lake, 36 km from Madras city, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan, who has composed music for many films walked slowly into the water, violin at the ready, until it splashed about his knees. Then the mournful notes of the Amritvarshani raga spread into the air, delighting the ears of Tamil Nadu Labour Minister S. Raghavendan, his wife and T.K.A. Dewan Mohammed, chairman of the Madras Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (MMWSSB).
As the raga faded away, a chant took the air: 'Varshaya, varshaya (rain, rain).' Vaidyanathan, who was scheduled to play the violin at the lake for a fortnight in a kirtan organised by the MMWSSB to invoke the blessings of rain god Varuna, says: "This kirtan has the potential to cause instant rains to meet the water shortage. Only a government headed by a film star can make a grim situation an excuse for entertainment. Tamil Nadu is reeling under the impact of a widespread water shortage. Between July and September, the state has had only 17.5 cm of rainfall, 63 per cent of the normal volume.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...IP-1GyF2kALXvP7_w&sig2=Wi6INHBgsxPaVFgHyqji_g

If there is something called 'spiritual energy' (which I don't believe) then it should be possible to bring the March temperatures to 28 degrees or at the least to 30 deg. Will that be possible?

I believe a Spitual A/C is available with The famous Saravana Stores Buy one taken one free and an exchange offer also available It is absolutely non polluting environment friently Free of CSF and works on Spititual energy with now electricity - It may bri ng down your room temperature below below 28 degrees! Ask for a free trial!

As the sun blazed down on the still waters of Red Hills lake, 36 km from Madras city, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan, who has composed music for many films walked slowly into the water, violin at the ready, until it splashed about his knees. Then the mournful notes of the Amritvarshani raga spread into the air, delighting the ears of Tamil Nadu Labour Minister S. Raghavendan, his wife and T.K.A. Dewan Mohammed, chairman of the Madras Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (MMWSSB).
As the raga faded away, a chant took the air: 'Varshaya, varshaya (rain, rain).' Vaidyanathan, who was scheduled to play the violin at the lake for a fortnight in a kirtan organised by the MMWSSB to invoke the blessings of rain god Varuna, says: "This kirtan has the potential to cause instant rains to meet the water shortage. Only a government headed by a film star can make a grim situation an excuse for entertainment. Tamil Nadu is reeling under the impact of a widespread water shortage. Between July and September, the state has had only 17.5 cm of rainfall, 63 per cent of the normal volume.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...IP-1GyF2kALXvP7_w&sig2=Wi6INHBgsxPaVFgHyqji_g

I believe a Spitual A/C is available with The famous Saravana Stores Buy one taken one free and an exchange offer also available It is absolutely non polluting environment friently Free of CSF and works on Spititual energy with now electricity - It may bri ng down your room temperature below below 28 degrees! Ask for a free trial!

Thank you

When asked to clarify why their MD opted Voltas and not this Spiritual A/C for his bed room Saravana Stores respond by by email- Head of the Spiritual deapartmen is in Utopia somewhere on Himalayas and when he returns after his extensive spiritual research will certainly respond and Thank you for your interest in this Spiritual Product!

When asked to clarify why their MD opted Voltas and not this Spiritual A/C for his bed room Saravana Stores respond by by email- Head of the Spiritual deapartmen is in Utopia somewhere on Himalayas and when he returns after his extensive spiritual research will certainly respond and Thank you for your interest in this Spiritual Product!

Dear Madam,

Sometimes ignorance is bliss

Dear Madam,

Sometimes ignorance is bliss

Some blissful people think Rains pour by offering pryers to Varuna Bagwan Or playing some ragas
Now even on Ammas order!

மாண்புமிகு அம்மா அவர்களின் ஆணைப்படி அதிக மழை பெய்துள்ளது: சேலம் கலெக்டரின் புல்லரிக்கும் பேச்சு

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...hYuwUHbi0LP_uLSgA&sig2=ODbQRXhLn-Ve2v54renS-Q

Kowledge is power!

Ramanan will tell based on காற்றழத்த தாழ்வு மண்டலம் all weather reports and not based on ragas or prayers to Varuna or Ammas order!

Ramanans knowledge was 100% during the recent rains - It was the blisssfully dangerous people who ignored it and hence no proper actions!

Sometimes 100% , sometimes 0 %. I am not talking of Shri.Ramanan's knowledge but about the knowledge met relies upon.

Last edited:
Sometimes 100% , sometimes 0 %. I am not talking of Shri.Ramanan's knowledge but on the knowledge met relies upon.
If not talking about R's knowledge then why not talk about the blisfull people for what happened in chennai after that prediction!

main-qimg-a2610396570041c332b716ee85751f11.jpg

Dear Madam,

Even science is yet to mature , so why try to defend meteorology which is an immature science

It is now Balachnadran and not Ramanan - He too predicted exactly the Rain forecast for 18 and 19 and this time administrtion was not blisfull and was ready for any natural disaster challege! These are two test of evidance mature knowledge of Meteorology and not spiritual energy!

It is now Balachnadran and not Ramanan - He too predicted exactly the Rain forecast for 18 and 19 and this time administrtion was not blisfull and was ready for any natural disaster challege! These are two test of evidance mature knowledge of Meteorology and not spiritual energy!

I wish they carry on the good work.

This links repeatly pops up on top of my screen Page! Is this 3 minutes test suggested more evidance of spiritual energy?

your 7 Chakras are the energy ecosystem of your body. Each corresponds to a different aspect of your life such as wealth, love, health and creativity.

Find out how each of your https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...rm=d--healing%20prayer--www.tamilbrahmins.com

The test shows that all the chakras are strong for me

Here's another chakra test link:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

This test show the following results for me:
Root:
over-active(100%)
Sacral:
open(75%)
Navel:
over-active(100%)
Heart:
open(75%)
Throat:
open(62%)
Third Eye:
over-active(88%)
Crown:
over-active(88%)

The test shows that all the chakras are strong for me

Here's another chakra test link:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

This test show the following results for me:
Root:over-active(100%)
Sacral:open(75%)
Navel:over-active(100%)
Heart:open(75%)
Throat:open(62%)
Third Eye:over-active(88%)
Crown:over-active(88%)

I know Sarvana Stores is the biggest show room and deals with more than one brand of energy products!

What you say is a relative truth. The focus should be on the absolute

This Spiritual recipe - focus is on asolute!

Ignorance Is Bliss Recipe - Absolut Drinks
www.absolutdrinks.com/en/drinks/ignorance-is-bliss/

Create the perfect Ignorance Is Bliss with this step-by-step guide. ... Ice Cubes, 1 PartAbsolut Vodka, 1 Part Apple Juice, 1 Part Campari, 1 Part Passionfruit ...You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 22/5/16

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...zmPsazZZy207Jd6SQ&sig2=oJ2FjZFyFAtQ7IEdcbf0lQ

Last edited:
This Spiritual recipe - focus is on asolute!

Ignorance Is Bliss Recipe - Absolut Drinks
www.absolutdrinks.com/en/drinks/ignorance-is-bliss/

Create the perfect Ignorance Is Bliss with this step-by-step guide. ... Ice Cubes, 1 PartAbsolut Vodka, 1 Part Apple Juice, 1 Part Campari, 1 Part Passionfruit ...You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 22/5/16

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...zmPsazZZy207Jd6SQ&sig2=oJ2FjZFyFAtQ7IEdcbf0lQ

You are on the wrong high way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back