• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short cut can only make you confused. If you are aiming for heaven there is only one long straight route, all others lead you to hell.

The only path with traffic jams that is accident prone? Take diversion from the Right path to the Left - You can become a creator instead of meeting one!

The true meaning of Right Hand path and Left Hand path of Tantric System is “Path of Knowledge” and “Path of Bliss” respectively.

Man can progress from being a creation to being a creator and like the fallen angel in Milton's "Paradise Lost" declare "Here we may reign secure, and in my choyce / To reign is worth ambition though in Hell: / Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n."

Last edited:

Sorry for the interruption.

Right from posting No.54 to 80......!!!!! I just remember... ... Vidathu Karuppu :)

(With unstoppable energy and umatching power!!)

IMHO there are few forces with a burning urge to derail some threads.

And it becomes a challenging job of the thread opener to navigate the topic in the desired direction.

Keep it up Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir,

Right from posting No.54 to 80......!!!!! I just remember... ... Vidathu Karuppu :)

( With unstoppable energy and umatching power!!)
Dear Shri VB,

I am sorry the topic got diverted but it happens most of the times. Hope we can bring the focus back on the topic.

Sir,

I had similar expereince.

The M.O. of few 'good hearts' is to have fun in serious topics.

This is one such instance.

It is an open Forum and at times, we need to exhibit 'bit' tolerance.

Pleae continue ......

Thank you madam, it has been a fascinating conversation but I have to stop it here. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Immensly! JJ again on the throne today - her pre poll promise coming into play from day one ! JJ is known for fighting qualities! பேர கேட்டால அதிருதுல்ல!! சாென்னதையெல்லாம் செய்தேன் - சாெல்லாதையும் செய்தேன் - Saravana Stores is closing down (படிப்படியா) reduced availability of 'Spiritual' energy !

Ref:#Posting 81

( unstoppable energy and Unmatching Power!!)

மக்களின் அங்கீகாரம!

மக்களுக்காக நான்! மக்களால் நான்!

நன்றி சாெல்ல வார்த்தையேயில்லை!!

Immensly! JJ again on the throne today - her pre poll promise coming into play from day one ! JJ is known for fighting qualities! பேர கேட்டால அதிருதுல்ல!! சாென்னதையெல்லாம் செய்தேன் - சாெல்லாதையும் செய்தேன் - Saravana Stores is closing down (படிப்படியா) reduced availability of 'Spiritual' energy !

Ref:#Posting 81

( unstoppable energy and Unmatching Power!!)

மக்களின் அங்கீகாரம!

மக்களுக்காக நான்! மக்களால் நான்!

நன்றி சாெல்ல வார்த்தையேயில்லை!!

Self Introspection !

அங்கீகாரம் or அகங்காரம் ?

I donot question faith like religon spirituality ஜாேஸ்யம் வாஸ்து etc I do have my own quota of it But when this is made to be scientic truth with no proof or statistics that can stand scrutiny( like projecting astrolgy to be astronomy ) should be questioned and exposed! Gullible people are targeted with guided missles by these misguided scientists! No proplem with your faith call it faith and not science But never be carried away by these professional thieves with self inducted prefix like Prof. or Dr. to their names to add respectablity! - They are only திரு(டன்) . so and so

In a sense this is அங்கீகாரம் பெற்ற அகங்காரம்!

There are also enough thieves without inducted prefix like Prof or Dr. in the society.

Address National Crime Record Bureau, they will furnish the list.

How are you going to deal with them?

If you have got anything against the thread and its message, you are free to present it and prove your point.

But dragging the thread and trying to derailing it, is not in good taste.

I have great regard for Madurai people.

Please keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are also enough thieves without inducted prefix like Prof.or Dr. in the society.Address National Crime Record Bureau, they will furnish the list.How are you going to deal with them.If you have got anything against the thread and its message, you are free to present it and prove your case.But dragging the thread and trying to derailing it, is not in good taste.I have great regard for Madurai people.Please keep it up.
Dear Sir,

A grown up should have the ability to exercise self restraint. If one does not you cease to treat him/her as a grown up.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

A grown up should have the ability to exercise self restraint. If one does not you cease to treat him/her as a grown up.

Grown up should have scientic maturity with ability to exercise self restrint not to sell Spiritual Belief as science in Saravana Stores if one doesnot you cease to treat him/her as grown up !

Ref: # Posting 89

If you have got anything against the thread and its message, you are free to present it and prove your point.

But dragging the thread and trying to derailing it, is not in good taste.

I have great regard for Madurai people.

Please keep it up.

நெற்றி கண்ணை திறந்தாலும் குற்றம் குற்றமே! DNA of மதுரை!

Last edited:
Though some people's behavior evokes laughter, it is sad that even as adults they can only relish in childish fun. I wish a minimum mental age can be specified for members. People who want to share their thoughts in an earnest way are not able to because of these people.

It is pain rather than fun to see unscientific belief projectd as scientific tested truths! Childish to expect people to agree with statements like flying வெள்ள காக்கா which is completly dissociated with truth No body is prevented from sharing his earnest thoughts but donot expect it be accepted with out question being raised Faith is OK Faith is not science ! Age is no bar to respond, & to expose overaged peoples flight in Imaginations, punture their ego!

Last edited:
It is pain rather than fun to see unscientific belief projectd as scientific tested truths! Childish to expect people to agree with statements like flying வெள்ள காக்கா which is completly dissociated with truth No body is prevented from sharing his earnest thoughts but donot expect it be accepted with out question being raised Faith is OK Faith is not science ! Mental age or maturity should be the criteria than Physical

I am not expecting the acceptance on faith. I am willing to support it with logic. My point is what is said by science is not the ultimate truth. Science itself progresses by corrections and in steps. The philosophy of science that forces it ignore some important sources of knowledge limits its progress and also the truth of its knowledge.

There is no better instrument to perceive reality than the mind. Science does not accept it because not all people can agree on something even if the force of the logic and the truth hits you. You accept physical evidence because physical reality obeys the laws of science. Adherents of science try to malign everything that is not in accordance with the philosophy of science. So they malign spirituality. But it is spirituality that can explain everything without contradiction. Science cannot do it in 100 or even a million years however hard it tries it will always end up in contradictions unless it accepts truths on the force of the logic alone.

LOL!

Dear Sravna,JJ ji and Bala Sir..finally we have some action in Forum again..forum has been boring for almost a week and today I see a good exchange of words.

Its fun to have fun too sometimes.

Yesterday I wanted to have lunch at a new vegetarian restaurant.

The owner is actually a Sikh but he named his shop a South Indian name and serves only South Indian food only on banana leaf...in Msia all races here prefer South Indian food.

But I could not get a parking spot.

There was a church nearby and some parking was there near the church..I thought twice...should I park my car here since the church members might need it more than me cos its a Sunday and they would be coming to church?

Then one side of me thought "hey dont think too hard...Abrahamic religions have the Devil concept...so just play Devil today...park the car near the church and go have your lunch"

That's what I did.

Last edited:
I am not expecting the acceptance on faith. I am willing to support it with logic. My point is what is said by science is not the ultimate truth. Science itself progresses by corrections and in steps. The philosophy of science that forces it ignore some important sources of knowledge limits its progress and also the truth of its knowledge.

There is no better instrument to perceive reality than the mind. Science does not accept it because not all people can agree on something even if the force of the logic and the truth hits you. You accept physical evidence because physical reality obeys the laws of science. Adherents of science try to malign everything that is not in accordance with the philosophy of science. So they malign spirituality. But it is spirituality that can explain everything without contradiction. Science cannot do it in 100 or even a million years however hard it tries it will always end up in contradictions unless it accepts truths on the force of the logic alone.

Science is Pragmatic and not dogmatic Self Audits for correction -- Even today spirutally - Surya travels in a charriot drawn by 7 horses though in reality is the centre of Solar system and every thing revolves around it! Eclipses are not because Raghu and Kedhu! This is basically the spiritual logic of Dogma from the vedic period! There can be no dissent or confusion in this logic of Dogma! and spirutually people will try to find some inner meaning and expain it scietifically out of their imagination - Now you see that in Indian Science congress as well! Scientific சாயம் for spirituality!

Science is Pragmatic and not dogmatic Self Audits for correction -- Even today spirutally - Surya travels in a charriot drawn by 7 horses though in reality is the centre of Solar system and every thing revolves around it! Eclipses are not because Raghu and Kedhu! This is basically the spiritual logic of Dogma from the vedic period! There can be no dissent or confusion in this logic of Dogma! and spirutually people will try to find some inner meaning and expain it scietifically out of their imagination - Now you see that in Indian Science congress as well! Scientific சாயம் for spirituality!

What is peripheral to a logic impacts some people the most just as what is in front of the eyes impacts them the most. Some people cannot go beyond the exterior. Science has helped foster that shallow thinking. It is not pragmatism. It is a matter of ability to grasp the essence.

Last edited:
What is peripheral to a logic impacts some people the most just as what is in front of the eyes impacts them the most. Some people cannot go beyond the exterior..

You mean people should have to look through non eixistant " ஞானக்கண்" instead of physical ரெட்டை கண்!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back