• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

True anecdotes and episodes in my real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is truly amazing how Madam இராஜி இராம் has managed so slickly to turn this thread about "true anecdotes and episodes in someone's real life (he also has a false life?)" into an orgy of enthusiastic Kerala-Brahmin bashing.

And the moderators seem to be doing nothing about it.

Earlier, I had remarked in this thread:-

Some people regrettably can be advertently or inadvertently blind and, unfortunately, culturally biased, importing their own apparent prejudices into their posts. They jump to conclusions reflecting their pre-conceived notions of the world and its inhabitants.

This apparently proved to be prophetic.

Madam இராஜி இராம் seems to have managed to draw a following to echo her divisive Kerala-Brahmana-bashing crusade.

If a one-year-old child from USA reportedly makes objectionable remarks in English about a Hindu temple's kumbha-abhishegam and highlights the "diapers" (prescribed traditional pancha-gachcham, utthareeyam and yoga-vasthram atttire) that the Braahmana priests are wearing -- that is cute, that is only a childish prank, it is childish innocence, it is to be applauded, enjoyed.

However, if an inquisitive eight-year-old child born to Tamil-Brahmin parents is taken to witness a Roman Catholic wedding in a USA church and puts embarrassing questions to his mother, "The stuff is not at all believable,"

This despite my having earlier written:-

(The eight-year-old child) was alert, and was genuinely shocked by what was going on in a Roman Catholic church in its parents' country of adoption.

And, of course,
after muddying the waters and sowing discord,
Madam இராஜி இராம் wants to have the last say and shut others up.

She says, "Dear Renu Let peace prevail."

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

I don't indulging in bashing K L Bs or anyone. :nono:

The difference in dialects was written with examples, that is it.

Iyer Sir is FREE to report to the moderator, for deletion of any of my posts!

All members can use the option 'Report Post' (panic button for J J ji), whenever needed.

But, I am sorry, Iyer Sir! The kid in your description talks only K L B Tamil! :)

P.S: My ancestors are from Kerala but since my parents had their education in Burma and later on

settled in Kongu Desam, we siblings don't talk K L B Tamil. :cool:

It is truly amazing how Madam இராஜி இராம் has managed so slickly to turn this thread about "true anecdotes and episodes in someone's real life (he also has a false life?)" into an orgy of enthusiastic Kerala-Brahmin bashing.

Some people regrettably can be advertently or inadvertently blind and, unfortunately, culturally biased, importing their own apparent prejudices into their posts. They jump to conclusions reflecting their pre-conceived notions of the world and its inhabitants.

Madam இராஜி இராம் seems to have managed to draw a following to echo her divisive Kerala-Brahmana-bashing crusade.

If a one-year-old child from USA reportedly makes objectionable remarks in English about a Hindu temple's kumbha-abhishegam and highlights the "diapers" (prescribed traditional pancha-gachcham, utthareeyam and yoga-vasthram atttire) that the Braahmana priests are wearing -- that is cute, that is only a childish prank, it is childish innocence, it is to be applauded, enjoyed.

However, if an inquisitive eight-year-old child born to Tamil-Brahmin parents is taken to witness a Roman Catholic wedding in a USA church and puts embarrassing questions to his mother, "The stuff is not at all believable,"

(The eight-year-old child) was alert, and was genuinely shocked by what was going on in a Roman Catholic church in its parents' country of adoption.

And, of course,

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear sir..
Its so evident that you are losing ground hence building up a fictitous case against RR ji.

Too bad Advocate ji..you still have no Locus Standi in anything so far.

It doesnt take much grey matter to note how you are blaming both RR ji and Guru Sir for situations that is purely imaginary for you to divert attention from your own absence of evidence.

Believe me this doesnt come across as intelliegence.

Your posts are brilliant blazing examples of absence of integrity in Thoughts..Word and Deed.

There is no need to call in for moderator
.Truth speaks for itself
..too bad Iyerji..Dharma is not protecting you here.

Everyone can see how you are falsely accusing RR ji and Guru Ji of crimes that you imagined.

Its understandable that you cant change your limited view.

Its just amusing..this is only the begining..cant wait to see the conclusion of your trial.

Last edited:
​I don't have anything more to say. So let me read in peace Guru Sir's posts, in this thread.

Dear RR ji...peace does not exists on its own.

It needs effort to prevail..sometimes that includes slaying the dragon.

And, of course,

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

dear Mr. Iyer,

There is no bashing here.

If calling a spade a spade is bashing you need to brush up your language skills. All that RRji and I did was just telling you that Kerala brahmins speak a dialect of Tamil which is a little bit different from what is spoken by TBs in Tamilnadu. When the mother shouts at the child கோந்தே மழை சாரரதுடா. தணுப்புல களிக்காதே சொன்னாக்கேளுடா. பனி வரும். ஆத்துக்குள்ள வந்துடு. I enjoy listening to it with a smile. This is not bashing by any standard. Please avoid taking things to a very personal level to suffer or to become ballistic. I respect your age. We all wish you well.

for the benefit of those who are not familiar with KB tamil:

கோந்தே = குழந்தே
சாரரது = தூற்றுகிறது
தணுப்பு = குளிர்
களிக்காதே = விளையாடாதே
பனி = ஜுரம்

Last edited:
hi

i born and brought up in palakkad kerala....even upto SSLC ....i studied kerala board exam tooo....there is no bashing here....

i know both tamil and malayalam tooo...i brought up kerala gramam and studied veda patashala in kerala...

Madam Renukaji,
this man doesn't deserve any more respect. Answering him is a waste of time. I don't want to use harsh words against him, because he claims to be a vedic scholar. Let us leave it at that

Everyone can see how you are falsely accusing RR ji and Guru Ji of crimes that you imagined..... cant wait to see the conclusion of your trial. -- Srimathi Doctor இரேணுகா யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர்

Against such utterly closed minds, against such utterly prejudiced individuals, can doubt, reason or truth ever prevail?

"My trial" -- on what (trumped-up?) charges?

That I "imagined" the "one-year-old diaper-boy" fictitious fairy-tale recited by Mgurus on this thread?

That I tried to unmask the fiction?

That I "imagined" the persistent anti-Kerala-Brahmin rhetoric and sectarian-bashing of another female
யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர் on this thread?

That I took her to task on this?

That I related the true tale of the inquisitive 8-year-old Brahmachaari and his eager questions to his mother at a Roman Catholic wedding in a USA church?

And will the prosecutor, jury, witness, judge and executioner all rolled into one in this farce be none other than our lovable and redoubtable

Srimathi Doctor இரேணுகா யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர் ?

As a prejudiced adjudicator pursuing a persecution, not prosecution, does she have any locus standi (her own oft-repeated phrase)?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Everyone can see how you are falsely accusing RR ji and Guru Ji of crimes that you imagined..... cant wait to see the conclusion of your trial. -- Srimathi Doctor இரேணுகா யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர்

Against such utterly closed minds, against such utterly prejudiced individuals, can doubt, reason or truth ever prevail?

"My trial" -- on what (trumped-up?) charges?

That I "imagined" the "one-year-old diaper-boy" fictitious fairy-tale recited by Mgurus on this thread?

That I tried to unmask the fiction?

That I "imagined" the persistent anti-Kerala-Brahmin rhetoric and sectarian-bashing of another female
யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர் on this thread?

That I took her to task on this?

That I related the true tale of the inquisitive 8-year-old Brahmachaari and his eager questions to his mother at a Roman Catholic wedding in a USA church?

And will the prosecutor, jury, witness, judge and executioner all rolled into one in this farce be none other than our lovable and redoubtable

Srimathi Doctor இரேணுகா யுத்தக்கள வெற்றிவீரர் ?

As a prejudiced adjudicator pursuing a persecution, not prosecution, does she have any locus standi (her own oft-repeated phrase)?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

I am abiding to Guru sirs request to me to not further engage but if you prefer to discuss further feel free to open a new thread in Chit Chat section and discussion can continue.

Usually all charges can be dropped if one takes the insanity plea.

You can start a new thread on that and discussion can continue in chit chat section.

Salam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back