• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thoughts for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not aware of the author or the originality but it is a statement I heardfrom someone.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

I don't think there is a need to copy or pick up some one else's quoteintentionally

Balasubramanian
Ambattur
There is a simple solution for such situations- precede the posted phrases with a disclaimer like: “Overheard at the market place” or some such statement.

May be the age old pictures put to use with expertise

can earn more money than what is in the bank pass

book??? I have heard that the negatives of the photos

of the now famous actresses which were taken before

they became famous are worth lakhs of rupees!?

Some prefer to preserve and seek pleasure in collecting age old attractive pictures than the valuable bank pass books as their treasure Balasubramanian Ambattur

I am not worried as long as I am correct to my conscience. Sometimes the tongue can
also poison the truth through whispering in the designated circles. Similarly, some say
hearsay is not an authority but unless one see it personally. One can have umpteen
hearsayers but the question arises is there one single eye witness. Further, generally
some have a habit of gossiping to someone but that does not mean, the same person will
not gossip to others, that is what the life of the present day.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

கண்ணால் காண்பதும் பொய்! :nono:

காதால் கேட்பதும் பொய்! :nono:

தீர விசாரிப்பதே மெய்!! :peace:

Everything is not luck in life. Sometimes, we talk philosophy and the
purpose of life is lost by merely stating that we should have an art
of living concepts; but wealth and society's support makes a person
to search for happiness and there ends the meaning of life.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Naughty Poems

Naughty Poems – Long and Short

040. RAW APPLE.

NEWTON’S APPLE.

When a big red apple raw,

Falling from a tree we saw;

We put out our eager paw,

With a very wide open jaw!

And feel like a real Shaw,

While at the apple we gnaw!

We might, for it, even claw;

We may not mind its flaw!

Our brains need to thaw,

To hit on Nature’s jigsaw!

It takes a genius to draw,

The great gravitational law.

Have you read this earlier Nainagaru???

Who else will write a poem on Newton and his

Gravitational Law??? :rolleyes:

Want to read more of these? :popcorn:

Visit my blog of Naughty poems - Long and Short!

- written upside down(?) :confused:

(No no! I was not standing upside down!) :nono:

in my blog <veenaavisal.wordpress.com>

Since you generally provide attribution, I won't bother with any detective work.
I will assume it is your creative work.

Dear Sir,

You won't bother with any detective work, make my sis give her blog details and say she is bragging!! :)

(The regular readers of her threads in this forum need not visit the blogs at all.... My guess work!)

Last edited:
The words may please be changed to the

(The regular readers of her threads in this forum
NEED not visit the blogs at all....

My guess work!)

Dear Sir,

You won't bother with any detective work, make my sis give her blog details and say she is bragging!! :)

(The regular readers of her threads in this forum may not visit the blogs at all.... My guess work!)

Study well The Newton's Laws and :laser:

you will understand everything!
icon3.png

As kids, We have witnessed how the elephants in the wilderness are captured and trained to work for man!

A large pit would be dug and concealed with twigs, leaves and the like. The unsuspecting elephant would walk on it imagining it to be sold ground and presto! the twigs will give in slipping the elephant in to the pit.

It would be then brought out of the pit, with the help of many other trained elephants.

You did exactly the same thing to a poor and unsuspecting
old lady - so that she can be later on projected and labeled as
A bagger!

Dear Sir,

(The regular readers of her threads in this forum may not visit the blogs at all.... My guess work!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back