• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

So many thoughts.. so much confusion..

I already realize that I cannot and have no way of thanking the people who have helped me.. I dont even know who all did silently help me along the way...

But why? why would someone .. anyone .. try to help me go on and survive..

It is obvious I am a fuck up.. a person of immeasurable stupidity.. otherwise how would I have put myself in such a situation..

All this time.. since 2007 ?? All through singapore .. And now in melbourne.. even in hobart?? even now.. in my apartment..

Forget that some people did this.. there are always some jerks wherever you go.. but .. really.. I dont know if I would have helped in the same way..

ok. lets step back and think of something lighter..

I just realized that kelly clarkson got married.. I think she married her yoga teacher.. ?? Cha .. Justu missu..

I can only console myself thinking that she probably liked the pizza and ended up marrying the pizza delivery guy.. *wink* *wink*.. I dont want to think I am lesser than the other guy you know.. and psst.. dont tell assam I wrote this.. heck she probably knows already..

Latest ads

Back