• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thoughts for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation,
where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don’t need
to impress people they don’t like.”

— Nigel Marsh
“one of Australia's most outstanding writers and commentators”

Last edited:
OK..... Here is a thought for the day!

கூடு கட்டி, முட்டை இட்டு, அடை காத்து, குஞ்சு பொரிக்கும் பறவைகளுக்கு வராத 'Empty nest syndrome'

மனித வர்க்கத்தைத் தாக்குவது ஏன்? ஆறாவது அறிவினாலா? :high5: (should it be high 6??)

"The things I want to know are in books. My best friend is the man who'll get me a book I [haven't] read."

— Abraham Lincoln

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will
not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again
and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind
of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.

Henry David Thoreau

Last edited:
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;
that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back