• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

NOW I have seen everything!!! :)

Does tireless tweeting/ taunting makes one eligible
for the coveted and honored Nobel Peace Prize??? :decision:

NewsThe Telegraph
Donald Trump formally nominated for a Nobel Prize for 'his tireless work to bring peace to our world'

Donald Trump formally nominated for a Nobel Prize for 'his tireless work to bring peace to our world'

I thought I have seen everything Then.

BUT only now I have seen everything!!

Is it a case of
VElikku ONAn sAkshi??? : decision: ooruku eLaichavan piLLaiyAr kovil ANdi???

• NewsThe Independent
    Donald Trump had 'no idea' his personal attorney was selling White House insight, Rudy Giuliani claims

President Donald Trump was unaware that his long-time lawyer was selling his insight into the workings of the White House after his election, a member of the president’s legal team has said. Rudy Giuliani - the latest addition to Mr Trump’s team managing his response to the Russia investigation - said he was “quite certain” the president did not know about the post-election activities of his then-lawyer, Michael Cohen. Mr Cohen earned millions of dollars selling his intimate knowledge of the Trump White House to companies both inside and outside the United States.

BipdzD4hsdK
If she needs the assistance of one person to climb the steps,

how many persons will be needed to help her use the rest room! :wacko:

What will be the image of Indian women as projected by these cultural

representatives of India???

Sheer dress which COVERS BUT NOT HIDES the body...

the twins ready to take a peak at the world at every opportunity...

sheer/ nude dress with nothing underneath other than a G string

and leaving NOTHING to our imagination !!!

StyleFirstpost
Cannes Film Festival 2018: Kangana Ranaut opts for embellished gown with messy hairdo for Day 2

Kangana Ranaut, who is hosted here by Grey Goose, walked the red carpet for the screening of a Christophe Honore French drama.

Latest ads

Back