• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Which is the right sequence of these events???

NewsNewsweek
Who Is Emmet Flood, the Clinton Impeachment Lawyer and Trump's New Russia Probe Attorney?

President Donald Trump will replace lawyer Ty Cobb with a seasoned Washington attorney-who represented former President Bill Clinton during his impeachment process. White House

• FinanceBloomberg
    Trump Turns More Aggressive on Mueller Probe as Cobb Departs

Donald Trump signaled a more aggressive posture toward Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as the president rid his legal team of its most determined advocate of cooperation with the Russia probe. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who joined Trump’s legal team last month, said Thursday that the president’s lawyers would restrict Mueller’s access to him. White House lawyer Ty Cobb, who will leave at the end of the month, was one of the few at Trump’s side urging the president to refrain from personally attacking Mueller and to comply with the prosecutor’s requests.

https://youtu.be/BEePFpC9qG8

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video 360 Google Doodles/Spotlight Stories: Back to the Moon

360 Google Doodles/Spotlight Stories: Back to the Moon

[h=3][URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_M%C3%A9li%C3%A8s"]Georges Méliès - Wikipedia
[/h]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Méliès

Marie-Georges-Jean Méliès, known as Georges Méliès was a French illusionist and film director who led many technical and narrative developments in the earliest days of cinema. Méliès was well-known for the use of special effects, popularizing such techniques as substitution splices, multiple exposures, time-lapse ...Occupation‎: ‎Film director‎, ‎actor‎, ‎set designer‎, ‎il...
Years active‎: ‎1888–1923

A Trip to the Moon · ‎Georges Méliès filmography · ‎Jehanne D'Alcy

[/URL]

Is a dog really a man's best friend??? :scared:

adac5324764410797c0ced16dba0a4a3.jpeg.cf.webp

Sponsored
Livestly

The Most Dangerous Dog Breeds For Families

Think Twice Before Bringing These Dog Breeds Home

During my wedding and my sisters' weddings, the whole population of our town enjoyed the wedding lunch.

They were all the patients of my father and needed no special invitation.
They proudly said"Ithu namma veettuk klyANam!" :hungry:

During those days we used to engaged cooks who would go on cooking until the last guest ate to his satisfaction.

Not like the mini-serving and maxi-billing as done by the caterers now!

Then how much did the person who was served rat-briyani got as compensation???

• NewsNewsBytes
    Woman wins Rs. 10,000 from Railways for insect in train-food

Nearly two years later, an insect found in food served aboard a train has come back to bite the Indian Railways.A consumer redressal forum has ordered it to pay Rs. 10,000 to the passenger who found the insect in her food.The order noted that she had paid Rs. 270 as catering charges, but "couldn't eat...and even her kids were deprived of meals."

Clever women USE men to pay for their education before or after the wedding!

[FONT=&quot]FinanceMarketWatch[/FONT]
[h=3]I paid off my wife’s student loans - then she filed for divorce after two years of marriage[/h][FONT=&quot]Before I married my wife two years ago, she had huge amounts of debt to her name, including large amounts of student loans. The only advice I can find discusses whose responsibility the student loans would be, but now it just seems that she got me to pay all of her debts, and got some new stuff, while I threw away years of my life. After two years, that’s a tough break,
[/FONT]

The best 12 impersonators' talents compressed to less than 8 minutes but not one second is wasted in any which way! I have not enjoyed anything so much recently!:rofl:

PaNam paathaaLam varai paayum!

Anything to make a quick buck!!! :(

• NewsNewsBytes
    'Fit for prince' royal condoms a rage in Britain

Would you use a royal condom, that comes with 'Certificate of Authenticity' and whose boxes play 'God Save the Queen', during sex? Many in Britain, Australia, and New Zealand love the idea. Ahead of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding on May 19, many businesses gave themselves a royal makeover (literally!) and benefited from it. Royal condoms are just one of the many items.

images

NEA - National Teacher Day May 8, 2018

www.nea.org/grants/teacherday.html

And though we know we can't ever thank them enough, we can take a moment during National Teacher Appreciation Week to share our appreciation for the special educators in our lives. Join NEA and the National PTA in saying “Thank You” during Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11: Thank A Teacher on Social Media.

Latest ads

Back