• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

Dont you think by nature Duryodhana and Yudhistir and Arjuna are different? I do grant that in a deeper sense the difference is more out of ignorance than real nature.
They are different.
But as you said in the deeper sense one is veiled and the other isnt.

Dear Renuka,

I am not against the veiled status. It is equally a natural state. But it makes one more prone to arrogance and conceit and more attachment to self. But its all in the game as God is the creator of all and it is a purposeful design.

Dear Renuka,

I am not against the veiled status. It is equally a natural state. But it makes one more prone to arrogance and conceit and more attachment to self. But its all in the game as God is the creator of all and it is a purposeful design.
Sravna, I am fine with anything..for eg if you choose to lable anyone from the west the way you want, its your personal perception as long you are clear that its your personal opinion and not drag spirituality in it.

None of us can use spirituality to prove a point because all of us have personal opinions made by our own ahamkara.

So let all of us be at the level of unrealized ahamkara beings.
Only a realized person whose ahamkara isnt tainted by apara prakirti has the right to make statements based on spirituality.

Elsewhere in another thread I had suggested some spiritual practices for someone but another person sort of indirectly called it superstition because his views differ.

Well, initially I felt like replying..but them I felt it would be ahamkara vs ahamkara.
So i didnt respond and felt well since there are 2 views here let reader decide to follow what suits him or reject both.

Get what I mean?
Even what I wrote here too does have some shades of my ahamkara wanting to say something about another thread in this thread.
Do you see how easily we fool ourselves?
I had written I didnt want it to be ahamkara vs ahamkara yet I wrote about it here in different choice of words.

So am I innocent?
No way..I still had some opinion.
Was I being spiritual in my choice not to get into an Ahamkara vs Ahamkara?
Nope..its just that my Ahamkara didnt choose conflict.
Thats all.

So do you see how Ahamkara rules us?

Likewise, why dont you opt to leave spirituality out of all your personal opinions?
Its giving spirituality a bad name.
You have the freedom to support Russia or any country..but kindly leave spirituality out of it.

Yes Renuka indeed ahamkara was acting. When there is an element of personal there is ahamkara. But trust me there are round the clock provocations to draw out that ahamkara. The other side is simply not willing to be just or even reasonable. They think that I am just an individual and so should not have the right to fight. actually that is the case even if the opponent is an organization or an establishment. They are above any reproach. How do you deal with them when so much injustice is being done by them and they know it but simply dont care about it being drunk in power?

Yes Renuka indeed ahamkara was acting. When there is an element of personal there is ahamkara. But trust me there are round the clock provocations to draw out that ahamkara. The other side is simply not willing to be just or even reasonable. They think that I am just an individual and so should not have the right to fight. actually that is the case even if the opponent is an organization or an establishment. They are above any reproach. How do you deal with them when so much injustice is being done by them and they know it but simply dont care about it being drunk in power?
One can stand up for injustice and fight if needed but NOT in the name of God or any " tva" or spirituality.

You can see right now what is happening in India now...
Its " tva" vs " ism"

Everyone lost their mind and decorum thinking they are standing up for " tva" and another protesting for " ism"

Do you seriously think anyone of them are actually spiritual?
Not at all!
One is a politician and the other an extremist...both ruled by ahamkara hence no viveka.

One who has no viveka is totally ruined or ruins others in a chain reaction..worse still its mostly those sans viveka who use religion whether " tva" or " ism" for their maximum benefit to project themselves for personal glory and fame.

If there is a problem we can solve it without having any stake in it and spirituality confers viveka without anyone of us needing to make a war cry of any ideology.

Get what I mean?
Stand up and fight if one desires it but just know that its our Ahamkara that stands up for justice too.

One can stand up for injustice and fight if needed but NOT in the name of God or any " tva" or spirituality.

Its " tva" vs " ism"

Everyone lost their mind and decorum thinking they are standing up for " tva" and another protesting for " ism"

Not at all!
One is a politician and the other an extremist...both ruled by ahamkara hence no viveka.

One who has no viveka is totally ruined or ruins others in a chain reaction..worse still its mostly those sans viveka who use religion whether " tva" or " ism" for their maximum benefit to project themselves for personal glory and fame.

If there is a problem we can solve it without having any stake in it and spirituality confers viveka without anyone of us needing to make a war cry of any ideology.

Get what I mean?
Stand up and fight if one desires it but just know that its our Ahamkara that stands up

Its " tva" vs " ism"

Not at all!

Get what I mean?
Stand up and fight if one desires it but just know that its our Ahamkara that stands up for justice too.
Renuka,

Lets make the distinction this way. If it is conscience that is acting the whole of reality is with you. Events happen spontaneously in a way that facilitates the fight for dharma. My telepathic capability is natural. It was destined that they acted perceiving threat and started giving me continuous problems. Till then I never had any thought of them. Most importantly something that never happened before started happening. The spiritual energy started rising spontaneously and continuously to more than keep pace with their research and development efforts on synthetic telepathy.

Negative energies began to be automatically blocked and thoughts thinking in righteous terms started happening and everything spontaneously. My personal loss is definitely not causative of my intention to fight them but only a result of that fight.

One could easily say this is ahamkara seeing from outside. Yes ego could have been projected but just like all negative energies it is vanishing. I went through all the struggles both physical and mental and I think it was Gods intention to take me through that path but it was an extremely accelerated one.

Renuka, ahamkara is not destined to stay but withering away and paving the way for totally righteous thinking. It is still a nebulous difference which will become clarified soon.

Renuka,

Lets make the distinction this way. If it is conscience that is acting the whole of reality is with you. Events happen spontaneously in a way that facilitates the fight for dharma. My telepathic capability is natural. It was destined that they acted perceiving threat and started giving me continuous problems. Till then I never had any thought of them. Most importantly something that never happened before started happening. The spiritual energy started rising spontaneously and continuously to more than keep pace with their research and development efforts on synthetic telepathy.

Negative energies began to be automatically blocked and thoughts thinking in righteous terms started happening and everything spontaneously. My personal loss is definitely not causative of my intention to fight them but only a result of that fight.

One could easily say this is ahamkara seeing from outside. Yes ego could have been projected but just like all negative energies it is vanishing. I went through all the struggles both physical and mental and I think it was Gods intention to take me through that path but it was an extremely accelerated one.

Renuka, ahamkara is not destined to stay but withering away and paving the way for totally righteous thinking. It is still a nebulous difference which will become clarified soon.
Ahamkara is like " energy" it never gets "destroyed" but it gets aligned with Para Prakirti finally.
Para Prakirti is pure sans Avarana and Vikshepa and is the purest creative force of Brahman.

Right now for all of us our Ahamkara is aligned with Apara Prakirti which explains why we are veiled and have a distorted view.

Whatever difficulties we face in life is for our personal spiritual growth.
It has no other function...its certainly not a conspiracy either.

Ahamkara is like " energy" it never gets "destroyed" but it gets aligned with Para Prakirti finally.
Para Prakirti is pure sans Avarana and Vikshepa and is the purest creative force of Brahman.

Right now for all of us our Ahamkara is aligned with Apara Prakirti which explains why we are veiled and have a distorted view.

Whatever difficulties we face in life is for our personal spiritual growth.
It has no other function...its certainly not a conspiracy either.
OK. When in peak of spirituality the ego does dissolve but comes back. The dissolution is now actually moving towards permanence. Like all other flaws they are trying to induce in me. You may or may not chose to believe what I say but they are indeed working on making all weaknesses of body and brain alive. They are miserably failing. Yes struggles are for personal growth but the broader agenda in my case is clear which is reflected in the fear of these people.

OK. When in peak of spirituality the ego does dissolve but comes back. The dissolution is now actually moving towards permanence. Like all other flaws they are trying to induce in me. You may or may not chose to believe what I say but they are indeed working on making all weaknesses of body and brain alive. They are miserably failing. Yes struggles are for personal growth but the broader agenda in my case is clear which is reflected in the fear of these people.
Ok..but what about other bigtime Gurujis? Doesnt the USA try to hack their whole system too?
Could you explain why only you are on their list?

Ok..but what about other bigtime Gurujis? Doesnt the USA try to hack their whole system too?
Could you explain why only you are on their list?
It is indeed hacking and has sullied and done worse in the past. They are left alone till their capabilities surface in a way threatening way to science and technology so that the supremacy of them is challenged and control is gone. In my case it is because of the capability of natural telepathy. They do not want its full capabilities to surface and be used.

Last edited:

There is still hope for our world. Yes, it is correct. No one need to worry about this. Super intelligence creates someone to put it on correct path. This the job of our protector (VISHNU but somebody can call by some other name). HE himself comes in some form and set it right. Great changes take place at the end of wars / natural calamities. That is the work of above protector. When total dissolution is nearing HE also gets into it. Then here is brahman. BRAHMAIVA SATYAM. By creation, protection and dissolution, BRAHMAN understands what it is capable of. When it is fed up, everything becomes ONE. Coming to the present situation, natural calamities and war which are happening, will set right things. Human beings, if they happen to survive, will understand when they happen to be in the same hideout wearing torn clothes (sometimes half naked) and experiencing thirst/hunger. That situation is fast approaching. ||सर्वे जनाः सुखेन जीवन्तु|| is my wish. Will it happen quickly? Difficult to estimate. Every one should try to stand for UNIVERSAL TRUTH and NOT manmade laws. If the number increases destruction will go further and further. HOPE FOR THE BEST. ||ॐ शान्ति शान्ति शान्तिहि||​

Only in namesake Russia is fighting ukraine. I am sure it is west vs Russia and (china?). The remote controlled energy weaponry of the west is definitely in full use in addition to physical weapons but still they are fighting a losing battle. Russia is steadily making progress though very gradually. Soon that is going to accelerate.

It is the energy weapons with astounding scope that is going to decide the course of the war. Russia seems to be at advantage now.

Sravna...focus on God not on war.
Its a total waste of "spiritual energy"
My atma karaka is mars which is warrior planet whose lords are Lord Muruga, Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha. My Nakshatras are Sravana and Abhijit represented by Lord Krishna who masterminded the Mahabharata war.

My atma karaka is mars which is warrior planet whose lords are Lord Muruga, Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha. My Nakshatras are Sravana and Abhijit represented by Lord Krishna who masterminded the Mahabharata war.
You are almost there...let me help you.

You wrote:

My Atma Karaka Lord Muruga,Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha.

Now just drop the word My and what remains is
Atma Karaka Lord Muruga,Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha.

You wrote
My Nakshatra is Sravana and Abhijit represented by Lord Krishna.

Drop the word My and you get Lord Krishna.

The word My is your attachment.
Drop it and what verily remains is God.

Kindly dont hijack your ownself.

Renuka,

God created the universe in a masterful way. Polarities are allowed including human types. Each pole responds in a diametrically opposite way. Some are bowled over by love while love flies over the top of the head of others who can be disciplined only by force.

You are almost there...let me help you.

You wrote:

My Atma Karaka Lord Muruga,Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha.

Now just drop the word My and what remains is
Atma Karaka Lord Muruga,Lord Hanuman and Lord Narasimha.

You wrote
My Nakshatra is Sravana and Abhijit represented by Lord Krishna.

Drop the word My and you get Lord Krishna.

The word My is your attachment.
Drop it and what verily remains is God.

Kindly dont hijack your ownself.
Neat Renuka! But God is there in everybody. He carries out his play through all of us. As you say there is no My. It is only Him all the way and in all. So let us enjoy the play. Everything is under His control and nothing can go wrong.

I tried my best to communicate in a logical way. Advaita can make everything seem nonsensical!

Neat Renuka! But God is there in everybody. He carries out his play through all of us. As you say there is no My. It is only Him all the way and in all. So let us enjoy the play. Everything is under His control and nothing can go wrong.

I tried my best to communicate in a logical way. Advaita can make everything seem nonsensical!
At times we name our own games the Play of God.

The westerners and US especially are pathetic suckers looking round the clock for weaknesses in others. Ironically my mind exploited that to the hilt. More later

The westerners and US especially are pathetic suckers looking round the clock for weaknesses in others. Ironically my mind exploited that to the hilt. More later
Dear Sravna,

Arent you too doing the same?
You are only finding fault and weakness in westerners and with the USA.
In fact its starting to sound like racism.

Sravna, you should wake up from this slumber of self imposed restrictive views.
There is still hope for you.

Just try some spiritual practices like japa and dharana.
It help delete stored conditioning of the mind.

Your words are poisoning your own mind.

Dear Sravna,
The only hope for the world is the day we learn to empty ourselves.
We need to stop feeding ourselves with thoughts of personal interests and conditioning...in other words we need to unlearn.

This poem by Rumi is a good read:

Don't be afraid of nonbeing,
If you want to be afraid,
fear the existence you have now.
Your hopes for the future,
your memories of the past,
what you call your self,
are nothing.
So nothing is being taken away from nothing, and a nothing is being absorbed by a Nothing.

Latest ads

Back