• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Advanced Yogis can have zero heart rate and zero breathing and go into suspended animation for years.
But you are not an advanced Yogi.
So what you are experiencing isnt what you think it is.

I rather be wrong than to think someone who is not a yogi with declining vital signs is in Samadhi.
No Renuka. My interpretation is spirituality is beginning to manifest externally. Now no one can deny it. Lets wait.

The ultimate negative energy of technology which is gravity is reduced and redxucing. I do not know whether they created a black hole near me but it was an extremely strong gravitational force but well countered by kundalini shakthi. The gravity which has been holding kundalini is reducing in effect and i think kundalinis effect should happen now.

Positive thoughts and feelings are increasing and sustaining. I think the energy has reached the positive wavelength of brain and heart. Close to perfection.

How do you control hunger ? I can skip a few meals, but compesate by double or tiple eating :)
To be honest I have resumed regular eating now. But i think i can control hunger nevertheless. I really do not consciously do it. Whenever the feeling of hunger comes it is automatically controlled. I believe my mind is at work on this and a number of things in my life which cannot be easily explained.

To be honest I have resumed regular eating now. But i think i can control hunger nevertheless. I really do not consciously do it. Whenever the feeling of hunger comes it is automatically controlled. I believe my mind is at work on this and a number of things in my life which cannot be easily explained.
Its not hard to control hunger.
The body usually sends hunger pangs to prevent stored substrates to be used.

If we just wait for a while, the body will realize that we are not eating and start tapping from the stores and we wont feel hunger anymore.

Also practice fasting on and off, the body develops a fasting bio memory.
So the next time when we are hungry and cant eat as yet just set the mind to fasting mode, the body remembers and we wont feel hungry.

I am expecting something very significant to happen from the perspective of my spiritual development on 19th Friday of this month.

I am expecting something very significant to happen from the perspective of my spiritual development on 19th Friday of this month.
I have heard from many about the feeling when they see God . Writers like Balakumaran, Jaggi Vasudev etc describe that feeling as time passing away without you knowing about it. Are you trying something similar too?? Or is there anyone here who has had such feelings in their body??

I have heard from many about the feeling when they see God . Writers like Balakumaran, Jaggi Vasudev etc describe that feeling as time passing away without you knowing about it. Are you trying something similar too?? Or is there anyone here who has had such feelings in their body??
Just an opinion...usually when actual spiritual changes occur it can go two ways:

1) some start to open up and share every step of their experience eg not feeling time, feeling more balanced, increased perception etc..but if we share too much, we risk falling back in our progress.

2) some dont say a word.

Actually the 2nd way is better, the progress is smoother and no risk of falling back to previous state.

-
So far the changes have been internal. Recently it has begun to manifest externally in body language and body positivity. It is an intuition that something significant is going to happen on 19th. Almost all of my intuition have come true though timing has gone awry especially on major predictions. But that is also happening now.

It is certain now that the transcending energy of nature is working. That is the negative energy has reached its limits set in nature. My own spiritual energy is also getting unbreakable. A real deadly combination against negative energy. It will all very soon succumb.

Or can I say both projection maya and veiling maya are gradually getting lifted for me for all practical purposes? I think so!

I was sustaining on little food for about 40 days . Then was on normal eating the last 40 days or so. Now again the feeling of thirst and hunger is gone. I have noticed that whenever spiritual effects return they are more or less permanent. Let's see.

I was sustaining on little food for about 40 days . Then was on normal eating the last 40 days or so. Now again the feeling of thirst and hunger is gone. I have noticed that whenever spiritual effects return they are more or less permanent. Let's see.
Sravna...in the Gita Shree Krishna states;
" One cannot become a yogi if one eats too much or eats too little, sleeps too much or sleeps too little"

The Īśhopaniṣhad states:

andhaṁ tamaḥ praviśhanti ye ’vidyām upāsate

tato bhūya iva te tamo ya u vidyāyām ratāḥ (9)[v13]

“Those who cultivate only material science go to hell. But those who cultivate only spiritual science go to an even darker hell.” Material science is necessary for the maintenance of our body, while spiritual science is necessary for the manifestation of the internal divinity within us. We must balance both in our lives to reach the goal of life. Hence, yogāsans, prāṇāyām, and the science of proper diet are an essential part of Vedic knowledge. Each of the four Vedas has its associate Veda for material knowledge. The associate Veda of Atharva Veda is Ayurveda, which is the hoary science of medicine and good health. This demonstrates that the Vedas lay emphasis on the maintenance of physical health. Accordingly, Shree Krishna says that overeating or not eating at all, extreme activity or complete inactivity, etc. are all impediments to Yog. Spiritual practitioners should take good care of their body, by eating fresh nutritious food, doing daily exercise, and getting the right amount of sleep every night.

Renuka,

I am not sure whether I will be not eating at all. But something takes away the hunger causing feeling and thought. I may still eat little. But look at it this way. When the body is free from the effects of maya it does not need anything from the external reality. It is in a perfectly balanced state. What Krishna says is true for a typical body but one that is fully evolved is fully self sufficient and sustaining.

Renuka,

I am not sure whether I will be not eating at all. But something takes away the hunger causing feeling and thought. I may still eat little. But look at it this way. When the body is free from the effects of maya it does not need anything from the external reality. It is in a perfectly balanced state. What Krishna says is true for a typical body but one that is fully evolved is fully self sufficient and sustaining.
Lets see..the list of perfected beings who ate
1) Rama
2) Krishna
3) Buddha experimented not eating and was reduced to bones and He realized the middle path of moderate eating is balanced.
4)Jesus
5)Ramakrishna Paramahansa
6) Ramana Maharishi
7) Yogananda Paramhansa
8) Shiridi Sai Baba..He even cooked for others
9) Sathya Sai Baba.

Perfected beings and Avatars follow the Dharma of the human body.

Please dont try all this not eating stunts or you might land up with severe problems and even serious non reversible bodily harm.

Lets see..the list of perfected beings who ate
1) Rama
2) Krishna
3) Buddha experimented not eating and was reduced to bones and He realized the middle path of moderate eating is balanced.
4)Jesus
5)Ramakrishna Paramahansa
6) Ramana Maharishi
7) Yogananda Paramhansa
8) Shiridi Sai Baba..He even cooked for others
9) Sathya Sai Baba.

Perfected beings and Avatars follow the Dharma of the human body.

Please dont try all this not eating stunts or you might land up with severe problems and even serious non reversible bodily harm.
Renuka it is not something I am consciously doing. The signals are just getting stopped and not letting me eat. This is in sync with other signals that make the body move towards self sufficiency. So it is very unlikely to harm. My heart beat is also moving towards sub 60. Breathing is 6 or below.

Conscious self has no role to play in this. Everything is spontaneous.

My height has also increased slightly. I know height slighyly varies during the day. But this seems to be a permanent increase.

Latest ads

Back