• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

My life has been an incredible adventure with unthinkable events happening. The truth of my formidable spiritual power is not unknown to a lot of influential others and it is feared. I am not kidding when I say attempts are made on my life round the clock through energy warfare but my spiritual capabilities is proving to be more capable. I lost my beloved wife as a consequence of possessing this power. But I believe that is not the end of the story.

I would like not name the offending party now.

My life has been an incredible adventure with unthinkable events happening. The truth of my formidable spiritual power is not unknown to a lot of influential others and it is feared. I am not kidding when I say attempts are made on my life round the clock through energy warfare but my spiritual capabilities is proving to be more capable. I lost my beloved wife as a consequence of possessing this power. But I believe that is not the end of the story.

I would like not name the offending party now.
Sravna,
How did others know about all these?

They were
But why should that make any harm come to your loved one?
They were not able to finish me off. Probably they wanted me to somehow suffer and probably therefore can relieve their fear. They are mistaken as the powers of my mind are omnipotent which is the reason my visible powers are spontaneously increasing.

Things are taking a lovely retributive turn now. The fight between technology and spirituality is about to be decided soon and I think I can say spirituality transcends technology which will be the biggest headline in the history of mankind.

I have not seen people more selfish, with need for controlling others and need for adulation. Despicable and incorrigible

These thick skinned buffaloes are a new breed that would put buffaloes to shame. These truly shameless creatures live by the instant. You keep insulting and humiliating them. It does not matter if they are able to be happy the present instant. But honestly these thick skins have never been truly shamed because they have the ability to strike back or defend such an event.

But I can't wait to see how the future is going to unfold and put these buffaloes in their proper place.

These incompetent scientists are fighting a clueless war against spiritual energy. Their so called sophisticated technology is being treated with kids gloves and great amusement. It is not going to be long when the spiritual energy is going to turn positive and expose the silly and naive technology and strategies that are being used to 'fight' spiritual energy.

This is first inside information that is being released to the world.

The technology goes by the name of synthetic telepathy modelled after natural telepathy which is what i possess. The technology has developed to such an extent that it can exercise complete control over anyone's body and brain. By God's grace my own natural capabilities have proved to be much more than a match for the technology. It is really funny to see the desperate antics that these people keep trying to do to control but to no avail. Their best brains and efforts don't seem to be good enough.

These people have the ability to not only control body and brain but all aspects of your life. It is as if nothing is beyond their control. They control weather including events such as rain and even earthquakes. They have control over natural events. Such is the danger that is being posed because of technology.

They do fear and rightly so that I am divine and am their main obsession. I am sure they are spending sleepless nights but the world knows nothing about this.

Trust me folks the amount of time, efforts and probably investment they have made in this would dwarf anything else but still they are waging a losing battle which is about to conclusively end.

I lost my career, marital and a normal life but I am now striking back and I believe will be able to prevail over their nefarious intentions and acts.

I lost my career, marital and a normal life but I am now striking back and I believe will be able to prevail over their nefarious intentions and acts.
Dear Sravna,
Glad to hear you are rising again.
Sometimes loss actually awakens us.
King Harischandra lost his kingdom, married life and son too.
He suffered enough.
But he was steadfast and focussed only on Dharma.

Likewise, please focus on God.
Dont focus on your powers.
There is a saying in Islam which goes..
" There is no movement and strength/power except that of God"

So drop the idea that the powers of yours.
Its not yours.

Real spiritual power is only from God.
Bhagavad Gita also says
"Nimitta matram bhava"
( just be an instrument).

This is actual surrender where everything we think we are has to be discarded.

Also dont focus of people who are negative.
Each of us have our Karma and also we can focus on is ourselves.

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.

According to astrology my atma karaka planet or main planet is Mars. Mars represents lord Muruga, Narasimha and Hanuman. So I have this warrior in me and the need to fight for a just cause though not necessarily a personal cause.

I do not plan anything and what all I do is spontaneous. So I believe it is the will and act of God. So far I have not harmed anybody for my selfish interests.

As you say God takes care and he has been very actively in my case.

Dear Renuka,

Coming to power, once out of their control the power has fabulous implications for the progress of the nation. That is a major reason they are desperate to cling on to the control. Power is not just for personal name and fame. It has larger societal implications.

The reason it is going well beyond my predicted dates of perfection seems to be that the transcending energy is at an astronomically high level. Another reason is I should grant these people they are doing some innovation in preventing the positive energy from happening though they are dismal in making their negative energy work.

Take it from me folks, this conflict is as big as the Russian Ukraine war and equally momentous. The difference being this is unseen and that is external and this is at the ending stage and that at the beginning.

This is all I have to say now and will update you on significant developments.

Dear Sravna,
I cant help quoting Narayaneeyam here which is the quintessence of Shrimad Bhagavata Mahapuranam.

In the Dasakam 10 shloka 1 it says that Lord Brahma Himself derives the creative power only due to the grace of GOD.
Being a Vaishnava text they choose to translate Bhagavatprasadat as Grace of Bhagavan Vishnu.

One who is an Advaitin could choose to see it as Brahman.

Ok..then the next shloka states that Lord Brahma first started creating in the mode of ignorance thinking He has the creative power and ended up creating misapprehension, egoism, attachmemt, anger and fear.

Shloka 3 states the Lord Brahma realized His mistake and resorted to contemplate on the lotus feet of GOD/Vishnu.
Then from the mind of Lord Brahma came about Sanaka,Sananda, Sanatana and Sanatkumara.

Ok..these shlokas show how much we need not identify with anything as ours.
Imagine even Lord Brahma cant claim creative powers are His.
So why should anyone of us humans think we have spiritual powers?

Give me one good reason why even Lord Brahma cant claim to have powers and humans claim to have powers?

Dear Renuka,

The use of the word power is frowned upon by some because it connotes ego, misuse and control over others. My intentions steer away from those objectives. Think of those who are desperately seeking, hoping and praying for a way out of their difficulties in life and those who are exploited and those who do not even understand that they are being exploited and chose the wrong direction.

If I can do something about it should I keep quiet? What then you think is the goal of life other than sharing, learning and teaching? Of course there are so many who would identify completely different goals. I think I am clear and focussed on my goals. I am looking forward to working on them.

Kindly keep your perspectives coming. It is nice to engage with an alternate perspective.

I am beginning to feel lightness of the body which implies gradual freedom from gravity. This I believe is the ultimate development. Kundalini union at sahasrara and therefore positive energy should start immediately once gravity is transcended. Body has been light before but only for a very short time. This time it is more sustained. Will update.

The lightness is still there. I strongly sense that the wavelength of spiritual energy has at least touched the level of transcending gravity. It's all very very close.

Latest ads

Back