• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TB guys marrying Non Indian/Non Hindu girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely right, shri sarang.

Most of the animals don't see who is the offspring and who is sibling, they just indulge in pleasure game to satisfy their senses. I heared (i dunno how true is that), it's only horse that has some unique senses. They would not mate with their mother or father. So, for breeding purposes their eyes are tied with cloths or something and then made to mate.

Anyways, in general what I believe is, though sensual senses are for procreation, all the living creatures, very much including the humans are just benefited by this sensual feelings to procreate, but are more inclined towards the sexual acts for pleasure. More than the need of the offspirings all the living species are inclined to some how feed their sensual senses.

The same with humans too. That's how we find many humans indulging in sexual acts for the pleasure, much before their marriage.

The basic fact, IMO is that, sexual needs are just the needs to satisfy the feelings shooting from head to toe.. To satisfy some how depending on each individuals attitude/perceptions/self control etc..etc.. It just helps in procreation but that's not the prime motive of the humans to indulge in sex. It just depends on which individual wants the satisfaction by which ways and means. The same goes with the animals.

Humans when reaches to the limits of animal instinct tend to use offsprins / siblings / any other's kids to satisfy themselves. That's the irony.

Dear Ravi,

Animals procreate during seasons except dolphins I think but humans procreate for no rhyme or reason.

I didnt know about the horses and they tie their eyes for breeding purposes.
With us sighted humans itself there is so much problem..just imagine if humans too are blindfolded?..well God knows???

Last edited:
I have a doubt here..in the case of Varna Sanskar of the animal kingdom for example an offspring of a Male Lion and a Female Tiger bred in captivity is known as a Liger.
Ok Ligers are sterile and not capable of producing an offspring cos I guess nature didnt intend for them to have a Sanskar.

But in case of Varna Sanskar of the Homosapiens(Humans) since we are all of the same species any Varna Sanskar offspring Anuloma or Pratiloma is capable of producing an offspring and not sterile like a Liger.

So what nature didnt plan to stop..do we really have to put a stop?

Last edited:
Dear Ravi,

..just imagine if humans too are blindfolded?..well God knows???

Dear Renuka,

Why only God Knows?? We can well know and knowing as what happens when humans too are blindfolded.

Humans are the most intelligent and dagerous species. Humans can not be controlled by other species to blindfold them like how humans can blindfold them. Humans need not to have their eyes blindfolded. There are many humans who got their brain/mind blindfolded by their own thoughts/perceptions and or by allowing themselves to be influenced by others in their surroundings.

This makes them reach to the limits of animal instinct and indulge in unethical activities beyond "human's" social norms and basic & desciplined human instincts.

Dear Renuka,

Why only God Knows?? We can well know and knowing as what happens when humans too are blindfolded.

Dear Ravi,

You are right..blindfolded humans can get dangerous and I mean very very dangerous.LOL!!

But I will give some acceptable example..like in Mahabharat..Gandhari blindfolded herself but at same time turned a blind eye to the wrong doings of her 100 sons.

But all the years of blindfolded vision she still developed great powers and when a slight gaze escaped from the blindfold it burnt Yudhisthira's toe.

But in case of Varna Sanskar of the Homosapiens(Humans) since we are all of the same species any Varna Sanskar offspring Anuloma or Pratiloma is capable of producing an offspring and not sterile like a Liger.

Dear Renu, If God had to do that, HE need't have added one additional sense to this species. He did that with the hope that Humans
will use it and improve on themselves naturally. He perhaps didnt anticipate that it would bounce back, even questioning his existence.

Dear Renu, If God had to do that, HE need't have added one additional sense to this species. He did that with the hope that Humans
will use it and improve on themselves naturally. He perhaps didnt anticipate that it would bounce back, even questioning his existence.

You know Ozone..sometimes I feel we humans really cant sense much things around us.

You know Malaysia is closely situated to Indonesia but we are not located in the earthquake zone unlike Indonesia.

Everytime there is an impending earthquake or tremor in Indonesia I have noted ants change location of house..some cockroaches seem a bit out of focus and also the weather changes in Malaysia the winds become cold and an eerie feeling of gloominess comes and within the next few days there will be some earth quake in Indonesia.

I feel animals are still much better off to us.

Most of the species (in the wild) excommunicate such deviants even to the extent of attacking and killing them. We don't do that (with some exceptions); but we must allow them to choose one of the parent varnas to preserve and maintain continuity. I think the innumerable jatis (not castes) are the outcome of such unions.

I have a doubt here..in the case of Varna Sanskar of the animal kingdom for example an offspring of a Male Lion and a Female Tiger bred in captivity is known as a Liger.
Ok Ligers are sterile and not capable of producing an offspring cos I guess nature didnt intend for them to have a Sanskar.

I feel animals are still much better off to us.

Dear Renuka,

Every species got its speciality as per the intelligent creation of the God.

Creation of humans got it's own speciality and purposes. How to mould onself having born as humans is the challenge that the very same special creation of the God poses.

Most of the species (in the wild) excommunicate such deviants even to the extent of attacking and killing them. We don't do that (with some exceptions); but we must allow them to choose one of the parent varnas to preserve and maintain continuity. I think the innumerable jatis (not castes) are the outcome of such unions.

I guess it all depends when we want to sing this verse..whether now,later or never..

Na Me Mrityu Shanka Na Me Jati Bhedah
Pita Naiva Me Naiva Mata Na Janma
Na Bandhur Na Mitram Gurur Naiva Shishyah
Chidananda Rupah Shivoham Shivoham

And Sankaracharya returned to do the antimakriyas for his mother. And some azhwars don't want that state; they want to be born here to serve at the lotus feet of sriman narayana.

There is no need to worry about B-NB marriage or for that matter any marriage, when we are so evolved!

I guess it all depends when we want to sing this verse..whether now,later or never..

Na Me Mrityu Shanka Na Me Jati Bhedah
Pita Naiva Me Naiva Mata Na Janma
Na Bandhur Na Mitram Gurur Naiva Shishyah
Chidananda Rupah Shivoham Shivoham

And Sankaracharya returned to do the antimakriyas for his mother. And some azhwars don't want that state; they want to be born here to serve at the lotus feet of sriman narayana.

There is no need to worry about B-NB marriage or for that matter any marriage, when we are so evolved!

Who are you talking about? Who is so evolved? Not me for sure.

i guess it all depends when we want to sing this verse..whether now,later or never..

na me mrityu shanka na me jati bhedah
pita naiva me naiva mata na janma
na bandhur na mitram gurur naiva shishyah
chidananda rupah shivoham shivoham

Dear Renu,

How is Thaipusam in malaysia? Will be coming there soon to witness it.

Why cases where TB boys marrying Non Indians/Non Hindus are viewed so differently and in fact being supported and still TB girls are blamed for this saying that their demands drive the TB boys away to other races.

I wonder why this double standards?

i wonder where is the double standard, esp citing TB's exclusively?

this issue of boys not finding girls, prevails with many a NB communities, which had seen recent upward economic mobilization,esp among those communities which encouraged female literacy in the last 5 decades. i have also seen few friends from mudaliar/vellalar/nadar/chettiyar/pujabi/sikh communities, ranting the same complaints, presenting women deficit in their communities' P&L balance sheet.

women when got economical empowerment, doesn't want to be in the formality clutches of the community and live a live withing the bars of their weighted average. she want's some one better than her to be her husband, and look for the match all around the world, than getting confined to the community.

another possible reason could be, low female sex ratio.

i don't find any double standards here!

I'm missing that a lot here mannn!! But one thing I don't miss is carrying pal kudam without shoes in that scorching heat. Especially if you don't go early at 8am but at 11-12 noon. Then its like walking on fire. But seriously I just love Batu Caves on normal days when there is less crowd and we can enjoy climbing those steps leisurely, pray leisurely, enjoy the beautiful Kuala Lumpur skyline from the 200th step, not to mention the hugeee Murugan statue :) etc. With Thaipusam crowd it can be very suffocating sometimes.

I'm missing that a lot here mannn!! But one thing I don't miss is carrying pal kudam without shoes in that scorching heat. Especially if you don't go early at 8am but at 11-12 noon. Then its like walking on fire. But seriously I just love Batu Caves on normal days when there is less crowd and we can enjoy climbing those steps leisurely, pray leisurely, enjoy the beautiful Kuala Lumpur skyline from the 200th step, not to mention the hugeee Murugan statue :) etc. With Thaipusam crowd it can be very suffocating sometimes.

Dear Amala,

I normally go in late evening when its cooler but its so fun anyway..last week when I went there some guys for fun were singing and dancing Swami Ayyappa songs and some old ladies told them this is Lord Murugas abode and why singing Ayyapa Songs and these guys replied that
"God is One and he has many names and He is Muruga and also Ayyappa but now we can only remember these lyrics thats why we are singing this song"

I started laughing when I heard it cos these guys were so funny and looked so cool and were having fun.

Brahmin boys or girls marrying non brahmin boys or girls is great sin. Further many such marriage ultimately breaking after two or three years. Few cases it is going on based on the fact that the parents of the brahmin boy or girl disown such boys/girls or thrown out of their relationship.
Finally the girl suffering without any support.

I came across two such instances in my personal life. I was a child 9 years , I was studying 5 std in a thasil school in Tamil Nadu. Daughter of the state bank of India branch manager of the city
having affair with office peon. It all started the branch manager asked the peon to come home and lift water from well and buy groeries etc. Some how his daughter who is unmarried fall in love with. He is an Iyyengar. Ultimately the girl ran away with the Peon one day. State bank of India took a pity of the girl (being daugther of a branch manager) promoted him as clerk and posted him in a different city. But this non brahmin fellow become drunkard and started beating the girl with deadly weapon. One day the girl with the prodigy created by the peon wallah return
to his father's door. Her mother already in suffering a lot, when she saw her daughter's condition
they are speechless and fell on the ground. Her mother admitted in Comma and later...she become bedridden lady. His father could not take her and ask her to stay out and provided her some money. I do not know further details.

Another story is when I was working for USHA computer in Madras in 1990, I came to know that
a service engineer who is an Iyyengar have fall in love with Chettiar girl. The girl gave many love letter to him. My friend shown one of her lover letters. The chettiar girl/Iyyengar service engineer used to work in the same office. Even I know them personally because, I used to go to their office
related to my company . (My company have bought computer from USHA). The parents of Chettiar girl came to know that this boy's affair and one day they locked the girl in their house and told her not to go for work any more. They did the right thing. But this Iyyengar boy came to know this (when she is absent to work, office was informed by their parents that this girl will not back to work because of this) and went to Police commissioner and shown all lover letters with his
help , he went to this girls house and forcibly taken the girl with police help and taken registrar's office and married her. Police officer and some office collegues were present. I was very upset by this event. Two years later this Iyyengar fellow disown her and ran away. Chettiar family chasing him for compensation...case etc...

Any blind love affair based on money or skin beauty will not bring happiness. Only honest and humble life with sincere devoted hard work will lead to happy life.

Can anyone will marry Karunanidhi's family tree members or coiterie for the sake of money/power etc ?

I have also found that the cross breed marriage daugther's/boys find it difficult to get married in their original caste or community when their parents become inter caste marriage.

I found one girl born with Brahmin lady and non brahmin father, could not get a brahmin boy. Nobody wants to marry the girl. Her father is ugly looking face...etc.

Brahmin boys or girls marrying non brahmin boys or girls is great sin. Further many such marriage ultimately breaking after two or three years. Few cases it is going on based on the fact that the parents of the brahmin boy or girl disown such boys/girls or thrown out of their relationship.
Finally the girl suffering without any support.

I came across two such instances in my personal life. I was a child 9 years , I was studying 5 std in a thasil school in Tamil Nadu. Daughter of the state bank of India branch manager of the city
having affair with office peon. It all started the branch manager asked the peon to come home and lift water from well and buy groeries etc. Some how his daughter who is unmarried fall in love with. He is an Iyyengar. Ultimately the girl ran away with the Peon one day. State bank of India took a pity of the girl (being daugther of a branch manager) promoted him as clerk and posted him in a different city. But this non brahmin fellow become drunkard and started beating the girl with deadly weapon. One day the girl with the prodigy created by the peon wallah return
to his father's door. Her mother already in suffering a lot, when she saw her daughter's condition
they are speechless and fell on the ground. Her mother admitted in Comma and later...she become bedridden lady. His father could not take her and ask her to stay out and provided her some money. I do not know further details.

Another story is when I was working for USHA computer in Madras in 1990, I came to know that
a service engineer who is an Iyyengar have fall in love with Chettiar girl. The girl gave many love letter to him. My friend shown one of her lover letters. The chettiar girl/Iyyengar service engineer used to work in the same office. Even I know them personally because, I used to go to their office
related to my company . (My company have bought computer from USHA). The parents of Chettiar girl came to know that this boy's affair and one day they locked the girl in their house and told her not to go for work any more. They did the right thing. But this Iyyengar boy came to know this (when she is absent to work, office was informed by their parents that this girl will not back to work because of this) and went to Police commissioner and shown all lover letters with his
help , he went to this girls house and forcibly taken the girl with police help and taken registrar's office and married her. Police officer and some office collegues were present. I was very upset by this event. Two years later this Iyyengar fellow disown her and ran away. Chettiar family chasing him for compensation...case etc...

Dear sir,

There are exceptions too...

I have NB father and B Mother..they have a very stable marriage and I feel they brought me and my brothers up in the best way ever.
We dont consider ourselves as belonging to any caste..we just consider ourselves as Hindus and I can safely say my parents are the ones who made my interest in Jnaana aspect of religion grow.
Both my parents are truly devoted to God.

I dont think intercaste marriage is a sin becos if its a sin..I wont have turned out the way I am.

May be the situation in India differs.

Any blind love affair based on money or skin beauty will not bring happiness. Only honest and humble life with sincere devoted hard work will lead to happy life.

Can anyone will marry Karunanidhi's family tree members or coiterie for the sake of money/power etc ?

I have also found that the cross breed marriage daugther's/boys find it difficult to get married in their original caste or community when their parents become inter caste marriage.

I found one girl born with Brahmin lady and non brahmin father, could not get a brahmin boy. Nobody wants to marry the girl. Her father is ugly looking face...etc.

Dear sir,

I find your post a bit self contradicting...in your 1st line you said this:

then in your last line you said this:

I found one girl born with Brahmin lady and non brahmin father, could not get a brahmin boy. Nobody wants to marry the girl. Her father is ugly looking face...etc.​

If beauty didnt matter to you why call someone ugly?

Even worlds best looking men rarely or hardly call anyone else ugly.

Dear sir,

There are exceptions too...

I have NB father and B Mother..they have a very stable marriage and I feel they brought me and my brothers up in the best way ever.
We dont consider ourselves as belonging to any caste..we just consider ourselves as Hindus and I can safely say my parents are the ones who made my interest in Jnaana aspect of religion grow.
Both my parents are truly devoted to God.

I dont think intercaste marriage is a sin becos if its a sin..I wont have turned out the way I am.

May be the situation in India differs.

You have actually shared a very valid point that both your parents are truly devoted to God...This is missing in most of the intercaste couples that the marriage goes haywire after sometime....Also there should be commonality of interests between the two which should bind them in the institution of marriage...In case if physical lust only remains the marriage collapses...

Dear Sri Suresh,

With due respects to your views I wish to differ with your statements on inter caste / inter religious marriages. First I do not find any "sin" great or small in such marriages. Even as per our scriptures (Dharma sastras) Anuloma marriages are approved, apart from eight types of marriages, including Gandharva (love) marriages. Among the orthodox Nambuthiri Brahmins in Kerala it is common to find inter caste marriages.
Let us not generalise individual success and failures.I have known successful inter caste and inter religious marriages lasting for many years and on the other hand, many arranged marriages break with in short period. It all depends on the strength of love and relationship between the Couple.
This subject has been thoroughly gone though in Tamil Brahmin forum under many threads.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
You have actually shared a very valid point that both your parents are truly devoted to God...This is missing in most of the intercaste couples that the marriage goes haywire after sometime....Also there should be commonality of interests between the two which should bind them in the institution of marriage...In case if physical lust only remains the marriage collapses...

Dear sir,

I have to agree with you that Faith stabilizes a marriage.

Doesnt matter even if a person is an Atheist as long he has faith in himself/herself the marriage will work out.

Both husband and wife should have some common interests or be willing to hear out each other in each others interest.

As a child, I learnt a lot of things from my parents about religion just by hearing my father read out aloud and discuss with my mother what ever religious text he is reading and hear her give her replies while she is cooking.

Marriage is for happiness and long life. So money, qualifications and power etc are mere society status. Couples can live
with Rs 1000 per month happily. In the earlier days, brahmins lived like a saint. Further those who are teaching about
inter caste/religion marriage are actually fake (some point). For example Karunanidhi abuses brahmin community but
all his associates are brahmin. Further he is adamant about Tamil, but his family Coiterie are studying in English medium
and Hindi. Mura soli maran's son studied in USA with family sponsored scholarship.

If Brahmins are not concerned about inter caste marriage, why members are making hue-cry when Karunanidhi talk about
Brahmin ?

In the recent Brahmin Assoication meeting they condemned Karunanidhi's attitude and writing. Also they have giving fitting reply to those who praise non-brahmins. Brahmin caste produced extra ordinary scholars like Dr CV Raman
and Mathematical prodigy Ramanujam etc. Further none of the Brahmins turned into a terrorist or sponsoring terrorism.
Further Brahmin is the only community exists in all language speaking states. (like Punjabi Brahmin, Gujarathi Brahmin etc).

The main decline of the Brahminism is due to not respecting our self practises and also brahmins did not have unity among them self. In turn Brahmin becomes enemy of each other. This makes Brahmin community have to suffer and
economically poor. When the society looks money is the measuring criteria for success, brahmin grils/boys jumped
or crossed Lakshman rekha and gone.

Finally who ever you marry, there is a fate which rule. Some cases appavi people also got punished.

God alone can save the brahmin community
Suresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back