• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Time to discipline all the bad chennai guys

sravna

folks,

especially those in charge of controlling crime such as rape, murder and other atrocities. Here i a big helping hand for you. through my special ability to make prayers to the divine forces work, I plan to make chennai a zero crime city in under a month. kindly watch out for the actions.

Regards,
Sravna

prasad1

folks,

especially those in charge of controlling crime such as rape, murder and other atrocities. Here i a big helping hand for you. through my special ability to make prayers to the divine forces work, I plan to make chennai a zero crime city in under a month. kindly watch out for the actions.

Regards,
Sravna

Why did Rama not do prayers to get rid of Ravana?
No crossing, no battle would have needed.

sravna

Renuka, Prasad,

God has given me the powers and let it peak now. There should be a timing to this. We will know.

Raman74

folks,

Regards,
Sravna
Sravana Ji,

It may sound great for personnel in police department and the potential criminals.

A couple of days back, I read a news that a Judge's laptop was stolen.

No offences of stealing, theft or pilferage, minor offences or major and grave crimes reporting.

And if that the case, there won't be any need for beat.... patrol.... or especially night petrol. No watch and ward. No preventive arrests.

Even securities provided with arms and ammunition at the ATMs, Banks including Reserve Bank, may be withdrawn

No need for CCTV Cameras and by that way one saves on money on Internet and power.

We can temporarily close down the prisons at Vellore, Palayamkottai and Puzhal for a month.

Government will save lot of money on feeding few new entrants into jails as there won't be no new/fresh offenders.

Citizen may feel the sigh of relief from small time offenders like eve-teasing, chain snatching,etc

Officers and staff of police department who are longing for leave may be allowed to go on leave for few days.

The dogs of Dog Squad of Police Department may be allowed avail leave which may result in producing more puppies.LOL

You can write on energy, spiritual energy, spiritual power to control heat from sun etc

You may not aware of the attention paid by each and every Officer who is posted as Commissioner of Police of Chennai City in preventing crime and detecting the offences and in maintain law and order.

Decline in crime rate is the progress card that speak about the efficiency of Police Chief.

And every Officer who occupy this coveted post is trying his best to accomplish the set goal.

With nearly 20,000 constabulary manpower, they are doing their best to control the crime in City.

They are trained at various levels which includes advance training at abroad.

Have you ever visited National Academy of Administration at Mussoorie, Police Training College at Oomananchery or to National Police Academy at Hyderabad or any other Training Institute...?

Any idea about the man hours spent on training standard of training materials which includes firing and drill

Now on the other flip side

The Offenders...on their part keep on thinking about their next operation to enrich their life by engaging in acts of offences which is their modus operandi.

They break their head, device new ideas and try their luck with the gullible public.

Above all, the print medias, who are craving for such grave offences to report in their daily news papers, without any sensational crime stories may feel bored and even the readers feel the news papers without crime is like a Idli without sambar or chutney.

Life becomes bored and the only way out is the serials of TVs where one ca see different types of crimes everyday, of course in every serial. LOL

Thank you Sravana Ji

There are more issues, like Forensic Science Laboratory, Criminal Lawyers, Doctors engaged in Mortuary duty,

Will it NOT become a life without more to care...

I think of that poem by W.H. Davies...

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

So, now there will be more time for personnel a section of people to enjoy life (who are engaged in protecting other's life and property unminding of their own.)

sravna

Dear Raman Ji,

Wicked people thrive on using force and controlling others. Right now wickedness and power both political and money go hand in hand. I want to cut off the force they employ and let them use their mind and heart.

sravna

Also in the focus are giving respect to elders and women, taking care of parents and so on

Mur61

Why did Rama not do prayers to get rid of Ravana?
No crossing, no battle would have needed.
Rama did not wage battle instantly.. He gave Ravana multiple opportunities to jRavana, to surrender his wife and avoid blood shed.. Ravana did not heed to his advice.. Rama did save ravana his life, when the latter was left unarmed and sent him back to return the next day with valor and armed.. Rama was merciful even to his enemy.. Ravana was meant to be killed and that is the real purpose of Rama avatar... In what way, it is left to divine forces above.. Why Rama has to pray , even Ravana wife mandothari and all his brothers including kumbakarna prayed and advised Ravana to surrender Sita to Rama.. Did Ravana listened and obey to that??? Of what effect will Rama prayer's be then?

surianns

folks,

Regards,
Sravna
Good intent. Let Almighty enable all good intentions come true.

Venkyviji

folks,

Regards,
Sravna
You
folks,

Regards,
Sravna
You tame one bad guy Lord varuna and bring rains to chennai.😊

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts