• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Time to discipline all the bad chennai guys

folks,

especially those in charge of controlling crime such as rape, murder and other atrocities. Here i a big helping hand for you. through my special ability to make prayers to the divine forces work, I plan to make chennai a zero crime city in under a month. kindly watch out for the actions.

Regards,
Sravna

Why did Rama not do prayers to get rid of Ravana?
No crossing, no battle would have needed.

Renuka, Prasad,

God has given me the powers and let it peak now. There should be a timing to this. We will know.

Dear Raman Ji,

Wicked people thrive on using force and controlling others. Right now wickedness and power both political and money go hand in hand. I want to cut off the force they employ and let them use their mind and heart.

Why did Rama not do prayers to get rid of Ravana?
No crossing, no battle would have needed.
Rama did not wage battle instantly.. He gave Ravana multiple opportunities to jRavana, to surrender his wife and avoid blood shed.. Ravana did not heed to his advice.. Rama did save ravana his life, when the latter was left unarmed and sent him back to return the next day with valor and armed.. Rama was merciful even to his enemy.. Ravana was meant to be killed and that is the real purpose of Rama avatar... In what way, it is left to divine forces above.. Why Rama has to pray , even Ravana wife mandothari and all his brothers including kumbakarna prayed and advised Ravana to surrender Sita to Rama.. Did Ravana listened and obey to that??? Of what effect will Rama prayer's be then?

folks,

especially those in charge of controlling crime such as rape, murder and other atrocities. Here i a big helping hand for you. through my special ability to make prayers to the divine forces work, I plan to make chennai a zero crime city in under a month. kindly watch out for the actions.

Regards,
Sravna
Good intent. Let Almighty enable all good intentions come true.

folks,

Regards,
Sravna
You
folks,

Regards,
Sravna
You tame one bad guy Lord varuna and bring rains to chennai.?

folks,

Regards,
Sravna
What is the status now?

After your post more crimes are cropped up in education too?

On the constructive side focus to increase general well being of children, women, poor, seriously disabled and spiritually inclined . all must be citizens of India.

Last edited:
Please be careful you may be pulled by some guruji and put you under their roof with their divine power and give a new name like sravna nithiya poorana nandha

Latest ads

Back